Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 394.

• Weather Systems before ships in my opinion. Give the world more atmosphere.

• cooldown reduction problem

Crane - - Bugs

The numbers stay the same, but the rate at which the ticks tick by increases.

• @McKane I bet that Retina display isn't doing your Iris chip any favors. Does playing in windowed mode / different resolution present better frame rates? @hFly 4GB ram ok bud. I got all I need from your angle.

• Sounds like your computer doesn't meet the minimum specs for the game. Tell us your specs.

• That's a common chest, thus the loot is crap. Wait until you get a legendary chest. You won't complain then.

• Quote from Dorer: “Let's simulate the situation. Corrupted dungeon. Bloodletter takes 8.3 items: knight's armor, guardian's helmet, taproot and sandwich, he has about 1550 ip and 4250 health with good mastery. He heals himself 510 health and 1275 health with a helmet and with a potion. Since he has little damage and his opponent has little damage, due to the fact that bloodletters have a high armor rate, the fight will last a long time and he will use his hat at least 2 times. In total, he has 6…

• waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bye

• Instant blame on the game, I will instant blame your system setup. Update your computer. Update your graphics driver. Look at system monitor while you are in cities, see what problem your system is having. I doubt you have been playing the game with 5-10 fps in cities all this time; fps will drop when there is a ton ton of players, but it shouldn't go down that badly.

• If AO is your game, then shelling out for the year is a wise decision in my view. $8.95/month is dirt cheap, and turns down the pressure of 'I got to make my premium silver' and let's you enjoy the game more.

• Yes something seems bugged with energy shaper. It's reach is absurd and invisible.

• Founder Pack

Crane - - General Questions & Discussions

The mobile client IS the game client. You have a cog in the top right corner. Click it.

• Using spirit hunter. There is ZERO difference in damage when you use your boot ability + any attack, auto or ability. The boots ADD damage. They clearly do nothing. BRO.

• Founder Pack

The cog on the top right of your screen will have some number above it. Click it and select claim rewards. If you never claimed it, then it should still exist there.

• SBi does not usually do a free island transfer. I would never expect another unless they revamp Caerleon. If you would have tried to find the answer, you would have quickly come to the thought "HU I WONDER WHAT SPECIAL ABOUT QUEEN" and realized that the Queen patch broke the player population out of Caerleon, and spreading most of them to the other royal cities. You would have also realized that most players built their islands at Caerleon, since it was the biggest trade hub of them all. Hear th…

• 16 mil silver

MmMmmmMM personal information harvesting MmMMmmm

• You read a contract, and agreed to it. You shouldn't be playing games if financial management is too difficult already. Based upon your troll username, yea good luck. Support may or may not assist.

• Royal weapons

Crane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yes the devs stated they had such a great time designing the avalonian weapons, that they want to do another round but for royal weapons. I say give it 6 months but it will happen.

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Crane: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from GODPURE: “bump this shit until SBI does something like revert patch or fixes the deadzone to not be dead... ” Its will not help. To make black zone not dead, game need new players.SBI burn money to ADs but new players leave in few hours/days. Because of alot of game designers mistakes as:1. Potato guild, what can be easy fixed but exist for years.2. Legal abuses, for free kills, or infinite silver for old players, like chest far…

• Yes things went down. We all feel it. It is back up now.

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from GODPURE: “bump this shit until SBI does something like revert patch or fixes the deadzone to not be dead... ” Its will not help. To make black zone not dead, game need new players.SBI burn money to ADs but new players leave in few hours/days. Because of alot of game designers mistakes as: 1. Potato guild, what can be easy fixed but exist for years. 2. Legal abuses, for free kills, or infinite silver for old players, like chest farm with ghost pulls, also not fixed f…