Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from WhiskyGuy: “4. Add a MOTD function to guild settings that would be shown to all users when logging in. ” this already exists: /setmotd my guild message of the day /removemotd /showmotd

• peepoNotes Le retour des GdK sous le tag les Gardes de Domino ca me fait bien marrer

• Quote from Reef: “devs are too greedy for that and they give 0 explanations why they nerf something ” do you really need someone to explain you why guardian helmet is nerfed? like bruh....

• LET ME IN (Round Table Edition)

Gugusteh - - Forum Banter

lol

• Quote from Obelis: “Also, we’ve heard many of you suggest that you’d like to see escaping disincentivized, and a commonly proposed solution to this is to have escapes penalize the Infamy of the escapee. We don’t feel this is ideal, as we would then create situations where players who don’t want to fight also don’t want to destroy the Demonic Shards, thereby creating a stalemate where one player tries to bore the other into destroying the shards themselves. ” Lots of better suggestions on this ma…

• Quote from Funstealer: “imagine caring about pvp fame ” almost everyone does, now stat padding pvp fame is another step towards full pepega mode

• Y a pas autrement. Si tu n'avais pas le premium au dernier jour de la saison tu n'as pas de monture. Si tu n'as pas fait 2/3 de la saison dans cette guilde tu n'as pas de monture. Et bien sur si ta guilde n'a pas eu le rang necessaire tu n'as pas de monture

• Due to the alliances all around the game, there is currently low to no place for smaller groups of players who would like to get involved in the territory and black zone contest. One of this factors that i'd like to address is the ease of power projection from this alliances, and how they can come with hundreds of players 10 zones away from their homeland to roll on anyone who would want a spot. Here is the idea, i'll then explain how this could solve a good amount of issues related to the curre…

• En general le probleme d'investir dans tes propres batiments de craft/ refining c'est le fait que tu n'as pas autant de retours qu'en ville ou dans un hideout. Donc si tu veux vraiment te lancer dans ce genre de choses il vaut mieux: - soit investir gros dans les enchères en ville pour avoir des bâtiments et pouvoir proposer des prix intéressants a ta guilde (pas ouf) - soit essayer de faire copain copain avec un propriétaire pour avoir des prix raisonnables (plus pratique mais peut être compliq…

• Quote from SirusX715: “Ratable content is a bit harder to tackle because there isn't a discernable difference between a low spec 6.1 and a high spec 4.1. Traditional mmos have plenty of gear check style pve fights, but those systems are less useful in albion where your fame can close 3 tiers. ” That's the point I wanted to adress with the idea 2). For example: having maximum 150IP bonus with T4 instead of the current 300, then making that go up to T6 - T7 where it reaches 300. The idea behind th…

• Quote from keyfouyr: “Devs need to add downvote button. Go to the marketplace see how few t8 artifacts there are see how high the prices for thoae already are (it's fine). It should always be possible for you to die in 8.3s mp to 4.0 shitter if you are playing bad. There is no reason to encourage people to use more t8 gear they are just feeling the rewards game has to offer are not worth bring out better gear do not suggest the developers to futher make it less possible to use trash gear. round …

• Welcome to this thread, I didn't take too much time to edit the form of this post but hopefully you will have a good time reading it. I'll start with an analysis of IP overtime in Albion: what changed over the updates. Then i'll make an Analysis of the current IP and what would need to be changed in my opinion. We went from a starting point during the early Betas (beta 1) where gear scaling was super important and clearly dominating. Progression from fame farming wasn't adding much itself but th…

• Dans l'idéal il vaut mieux mettre le jeu sur un SSD pour reduire les problèmes de temps de chargement etc. Pour ce qui est des pertes de packets, les seuls problèmes réels que j'ai pu rencontrer étaient avec Orange qui bloque la route vers Albion pendant genre 1semaine par an, j'avais essayé de contacter les 2 partis a ce propos mais j'avais pas eu de solution, a part ca j'ai jamais eu de réel problème en dehors des attaques DDOS. Tu peux toujours essayer de voir sur le forum de bugs, en général…

• ZvZ currently is a mess of debuffs and buffs The 3 main are the following: disarray, AoE escalation, focus fire. - disarray is abusable since it's only based on your alliance tag and people can drop to get around it. It's basically saying, if you want to be efficient past a certain amount of players, you have to be able to deal with friendly fire. - focus fire: the debuff is reducing the damages you take according to the number of players against you. a 700IP healer has as much weight as a 1700I…

• youtube.com/watch?v=Q7WawEbjfcc

• PvP Entrypoint too high

Gugusteh - - Feedback & Suggestions

Well, as others pointed out: hellgates exists You don't need to be 400 to start PvP, I've been playing since the beginning and only have 2 weapons with 100specs, yet I don't struggle against most players... BTW 100IP brings approx 10% scaling for most items not 20%

• Quote from Eternalhaze: “and top it off with nothing to do in the black zone outside of scheduled zerg fests. Here we are. ” I think that's the main issue. On top of that the removal of warcamps making it harder for people to go deep. Let's hope this get addressed. Quote from Eternalhaze: “that has been in the game since harbor removal for portals ” It was actually there when harbors were a thing too, but it does not make it right.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Since the launch of the Queen update, Tier 7-8 Black Market loot has been de-emphasized in favor of Tier 4-5 loot. ” This is the big question mark to me. Why was this a thing to begin with? ” If you do 10 T8 dungeon and loot 1 T8 item, its just bad. The idea was to have 1 T8 item dropping almost as before, but add a few lower tier items to "fill the blanks". In the end you have some smaller loot more frequently and still get the T8 item so it feels …

• Vanity Weapon & Off-hand not showing outside of city

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “However, to further increase the overall number of items received from chests, we also moved some Silver allocated for Tier 7-8 Black Market loot down to Tier 6. This means you will more frequently receive Tier 6 loot from chests. This also means that the amount of Silver allocated by the Black Market for items that are not Tier 6 is reduced and their prices will increase more slowly than they did previously. ” Could you please detail on this values? Afaik silver gener…