Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

• If you run around alone in the red/black zones, you are just begging for a beatdown. I hate gankers too, but this is a PVP game, and they are to be expected. Remember, this is not a game for most solo players (some seem to have god like skills, or cheats the game hasn't caught yet). Try travelling in a group with friends/guildies/allies. Makes the odds of getting ganked go down, and being able to counter gank, go up. Any guild I have been in takes time to go and clear gankers out of an area. We …

• Ship battles would be fun, as well as island invasions. Give folks the ability to build up their personal/guild islands with walls, catwalks, guards, etc.

• Quote from siximama: “really good stuff m down ! ” Thanks Six!

• Necromancer / Summoner

Ragu - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Zalrenic: “Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “Again, time for the Devs to get to work on a Necro Class. ” Add it to the bottom of the already long list of things they have planned, fixes, QoL improvements ..... Necro weapons should hit the live servers in around 5 years time. ” I hear ya. Why does it take soooo long just to get some minor changes made? Why aren't they hiring more developers to speed up the process for the changes their players are requesting. Are…

• Necromancer / Summoner

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Ragu: “Again, time for the Devs to get to work on a Necro Class. ” Add it to the bottom of the already long list of things they have planned, fixes, QoL improvements ..... Necro weapons should hit the live servers in around 5 years time. ” I hear ya. Why does it take soooo long just to get some minor changes made? Why aren't they hiring more developers to speed up the process for the changes their players are requesting. Are they broke, or just greedy?

• Add Melee/Magic/Ranged attack speed to the debuff, as well as movement speed, and viola, problem solved.

• Would be nice if we had the option of paying for the entire account at once, instead of one character at a time. If they do lower the price for one country, they should do it for all. $14.99 A month is a good rate per account. They could come up with other amounts for quarterly, semi-annual, and yearly account payments.

• Necromancer / Summoner

Quote from Crane: “Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Mishirene: “Quote from Crane: “I am going to kill this necro for good: The technology doesn't exist to have 200+ players summoning 200 extra ai-driven entities all while keeping pings down to a minimum. The best large scale example currently is what has been done in Eve Online. However they had to slow down time in order to have large scale (1000+ players) playable for everyone. ” That's a very good and valid point. But the way I can see this worki…

• Necromancer / Summoner

Quote from Mishirene: “Quote from Crane: “I am going to kill this necro for good: The technology doesn't exist to have 200+ players summoning 200 extra ai-driven entities all while keeping pings down to a minimum. The best large scale example currently is what has been done in Eve Online. However they had to slow down time in order to have large scale (1000+ players) playable for everyone. ” That's a very good and valid point. But the way I can see this working is it is based off of actual death…

• Necromancer / Summoner

Quote from Crane: “I am going to kill this necro for good: The technology doesn't exist to have 200+ players summoning 200 extra ai-driven entities all while keeping pings down to a minimum. The best large scale example currently is what has been done in Eve Online. However they had to slow down time in order to have large scale (1000+ players) playable for everyone. ” The other thing to consider are the other spells the Necro/Witchdoctor has besides raise or reanimate: Poison, Death and Decay, …

• Necromancer / Summoner

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from arke971: “is this really a suggestion to help the devs implement summoning? ” The devs are fully aware how time dilation works in eve .. it doesnt fit with albion. Slow motion battles would be horrendous. As Crane stated, summoning would be potentially crippling for performance. Not happening. ” A good point Midgard, But, what if they just take the skeleton from one of the NPCs already in that zone (Not already in combat). Would still be the same amount of moving …

• Necromancer / Summoner

/bump Would like to see the ability to summon skeletons, raise undead NPC's and Corpse Explosion. Add in some poisons for dot, and skeletal hands coming up from the ground to slow enemies. Even something like the Witchdoctor class from HoTS would be fun.

• Give all armored horses a lance with knockdown/knockback abilities and some minor damage, and you'll see more folks riding them. Until they get some type of buff, they are useless.

• Arena Rewards

There was already another thread similar to this one: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1033538#post1033538 Would be nice to have some Battleground arenas with 10,20,40 players.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Ragu: “SBI SHOULD: Change the Royal Faction cities to one guild/alliance owner only, per city. Then give season points for having ownership and all outposts in their biome flagged to their city's faction. Then add season points for capturing outposts in the name of that city. Allow the city owners put up silver as a reward, to encourage other players to flag up and help capture the outposts. When they lose half of the outposts in their biome, those city owners w…

• Noise Polution

/Bump This needs to be addressed by the devs asap. Too much garbage noise in the game. Only the player clicking the bags/tomes should hear that racket. No need to assault the rest of us with that noise.

• Mounted Combat

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Ragu: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Ragu: “A lot of folks I've spoken too, would like to get a Lance going for the armored horses. It could do a small percentage of damage, but also knockdown/knock-back. The higher the tier Lance/Horse, the more damage and knock time. Also, anytime you have 20 or more transport Ox moving together, they should go into a stampede mode. They could have a knock ability as well, but no damage. ” This suggestion is a gankers dream.OXes w…

• Mounted Combat

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Ragu: “A lot of folks I've spoken too, would like to get a Lance going for the armored horses. It could do a small percentage of damage, but also knockdown/knock-back. The higher the tier Lance/Horse, the more damage and knock time. Also, anytime you have 20 or more transport Ox moving together, they should go into a stampede mode. They could have a knock ability as well, but no damage. ” This suggestion is a gankers dream. OXes who can't zone to other map, because …

• Mounted Combat

Quote from Borbarad: “Fun idea, but it´s not gonna happen. Probably too hard to code, and people would abuse it. I can see blob of gankers dismounting people with lances Similarly with oxen - a stampede of zvz oxen haha ” Quote from Apotosariel: “@Borbarad Stampede deals no damage. And it takes 20 players to create one. It can't be used to win teamfights in ZvZ. Only to move from one place to another as a group. Long ranged abilities are still gonna affect the oxes so a command mammoth f.e. can …

• Mounted Combat

A lot of folks I've spoken too, would like to get a Lance going for the armored horses. It could do a small percentage of damage, but also knockdown/knock-back. The higher the tier Lance/Horse, the more damage and knock time. Also, anytime you have 20 or more transport Ox moving together, they should go into a stampede mode. They could have a knock ability as well, but no damage.