Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from worldsprotagonist: “How about some updates focusing on people who solo or extremely small guilds? ” Reportedly, that's planned for an update (perhaps the next one) after Queen (a rework of Caerleon and the red zones to support solo and small party gameplay). ” yes yes yes.try to fishing anywhere

• Quote from worldsprotagonist: “How about some updates focusing on people who solo or extremely small guilds? ” find pve game here is not for solo. PVP .here you cant play solo.2-4 months and you must play group. -borring pls bring MORE PVP make pvp in capitals citys,near bank and in bank,will be fun

• Delayed second Anniversary Gifts

foxon - - News Archives

Quote from Elsa: “Hey everyone, As you may already know, we had an extended maintenance today due to an issue with delivering the Anniversary rewards. The game is now back online, unfortunately, it will take another day or two to distribute all these gifts (Fireworks and special Anniversary Banner). We apologize for the delay on delivering these. That said, the 25% Fame Bonus has been activated and the anniversary city decorations have been set up, so go out there and celebrate! - Elsa & Dev Tea…

• Delayed second Anniversary Gifts

foxon - - News Archives

i remember last time was motivation to back in game.was premium 3 days.now i loged in ,with idea to maby play..but no any gift ahahahaha.albion you must give more gifts.bcs you stolen lot stuff from my boxes.just no price for my gone stuff.filled journals lvl 7 its OMG

• more easy not do what you ask but make game free its bugs online,if you like laggs and bugs go,play

• again update about nothing.what the point is gather,fishing ,or other farming activities?you fishing fishing and boom 200 gankers comes and kill u taking your fish,and all stuff nice game no place for solo,no place for PVE only pvp.why no in carleon pvp?in market?let make open in market pvp,will be fun im sure.pvp in private islands ,make everhyhere why not? will be werry fun im sure i can give tip for new names:(you move in corect way with factions,now all can gank in blue zones,nice:D more pvp…

• Quote from BuXLoW: “Well... here is my 3 ideas: 1) diversity of mobs and NPCs, like not only demons undead and human, but goblins, orcs, may be elfs, dwarfs like enemy or friendly NPC in the black zone etc 2) rotate camera. I know that it is impossible, but I think this is a good idea! 3) Quests. Many quests, may be order board in every city and random events like some one attacked some home in the village and others or head hunting on other players. in addition I dont like island system right n…

• Quote: “To celebrate Albion and its inhabitants, we've brought back Uncle Frost to hand out his namesake hat and plenty of fireworks. To claim your presents, just log into the game between December 24 at 9:00 UTC and January 31 at 9:00 UTC. ” and where is gift?what gifts?what you guys got? . Quote: “ All characters with active Premium status will automatically receive their rewards via in-game mail. ” oh no way.what i will get?fireworks?no way i dont need them you must give reward "premium statu…

• galop again in market.what a joke.. and more and more laggs. will have game more PVE locations?bcs no point to have expensive stuff.expensive mounts. if i have dog for 1,5mln silver.where i can go with him?BZ=dead lost dog.RZ-same. so yelow?blue?what to do in there?t1-4 always no resources,bcs 1 player gather all map.and i f u come,you can see empty map.no choice in game PVE or PVP.just pvp.so game is boring.eerhything what is fun,you cant do.gather or fishing. and when some things are wiped aft…

• i like farming from last patch.pls make more that what you did.its first good thing in this game.i mean putting seeds now is good

• i started play new game.swl.its old.but. she have PVE she have PVP never played pvp.and have no idea how its that.but, everhyday play pve,i relaxed.i put my money there,no stress.and no laggggggggs.and no bugs. albion- wasted time,buil island.build hall.for what? for lose my goods to gankers.not nice.thats why albion is dying.

• zvz gvg pvp.. pvp pvp news more pvp.more pvp more more more. make pvp in market ,in carleon city,make BZ will be fun to fight everhywhere,remove royal guards they killing game.we dont need them.we need just pvp.more blood thats all.and more crazy sounds,to silince in game.i like when my ears are falling down from my head when cow is screem.move back galoop sounds back in to citys,and give pvp please.i werry like to go kill 1 fisherman with 149 mates from our ally.its werry fun to kill that fishe…

• Inventory bug

foxon - - Bugs

Quote from Equartus: “Quote from Fusionbomb: “I don't think I've seen anyone mention it yet, but another workaround to the invisible item bug: just drag & drop the loot to any other slot in your inventory (preferably last slot), then swap it with the invisible item (putting the invisible item in last slot)... you should then be able to fill up the remainder of your inventory with shift + left-click ” Yes,you can make such moves every time, but it will take your precious time - which means your d…

• Quote from H4n1baL: “@foxon Surprise! We actually do read this thread, just like the overwhelming majority of all other threads. - Lino ” surprise?if u read,why not fixing game? u just like to split on my face thats all! support same.usuless thing. 1 month not played come in to game login-see no fixes.ALTF4 bye.u split my face,i split back

• Inventory bug

foxon - - Bugs

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from foxon: “you are wrong.idiot is you bcs u still playing.and dont care about terrible bugs. ” "cow moo sound" does not sound like a terrible bug. Do you have examples of terrible bugs - and did you submit them?Quote from foxon: “my friend lost 7mln silver bcs of bug. ” I lost 4 mil because I got ganked.... did I quit the game? On topic: another fix that I observed to the inventory bug - is to open your Ingame options/settings menu. It puts an overlay on whatev…

• Inventory bug

foxon - - Bugs

Quote from OsKiDo: “what are u doing here if u aren't playing the game ? This isn't 4chan, it"s albion online forum... ” i liked albion.waiting for removing laggs and bugs.so sometimes i come here to look whats new

• Inventory bug

foxon - - Bugs

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from foxon: “you must to know.here no one cares about bugs.thats why i not playing anymore.thats whay online fall down.everypach more bugs.now new sound of cow... anoyng,now i dont farming anymore.was 1 thing what i was still making in this game.that cow sound was last thing. ” you're an idiot if you stopped playing because of some sound of the cow... ” you are wrong.idiot is you bcs u still playing.and dont care about terrible bugs. i lost 2 milions silver bcs o…

• Inventory bug

foxon - - Bugs

oh,its milions of bugs.in other game started event,it ends on 28. albion started event now.i will not play bcs i cant drop event in other game bad time for play albion.so this new event in albion pointless and like u see guys,still any GM not writed here.bcs they dont care about us.they care about income .

• stop writing.no one reads here no one cares what u think.i mean from ao team

• Inventory bug

foxon - - Bugs

Quote from Equartus: “Please fix inventory bug.It is old bug since launch.When you pick up items ,they sometimes become invisible - the only way to fix i , is to relog. This bug is very annoying ,you cant pick items normally with "shift click". Maybe people will recognize this message - " Swapping items not possible " Fix this cancer , pls. ” you must to know.here no one cares about bugs.thats why i not playing anymore.thats whay online fall down.everypach more bugs.now new sound of cow... anoyn…