Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Sounds like a really good idea.

• Incorrect warning message: Un0FbPw.png Proof of concept: iL7zoRw.png

• The problem is resolved by the pillar that gives 500 T8 tomes of insight. Now I can max my masteries. Thank you letting the devs know @Amoebius76 and thanks to the devs for the rapid fix for the problem.

• Quote from Shevarage: “Did you try to : => unlock everything. => get 1B money => Trade you spé for respe points => change cluster => use all the respec point to get max level ? ” You don't actually get the specs to max, it's probably just a quick hack to make you able to wear and craft the gear. The destiny board remains unchanged.

• I understand that. It is clear that it was intended that way. And I'm saying that this should not be this way, everyone should be able to test the new content without requirement of certain progression level on the live server.

• Or let us craft anything other than T8. Not being able to wear T8 when changing zones means we can't actually do anything apart from dueling in the city. This actually hurts players' ability who aren't able to wear T8s yet in the live server, or if more advanced players have not unlocked T8 in a specific weapon tree. Keep the specs as they are, but at least let us wear the things we can temporarily craft. I understand that adding this limitation was to have some sort of realistic representation …

• Asia server, as a new map

itslikecsaki - - Rants

Quote from Caasib: “Any plans on increasing server amount? Only having one server during the rush hours of the day/night leaves me with a very laggy game and my husband can’t play because the lag kicks him every minute or so. ” If you read the thread, the short answer is no. There aren't enough players to sustain two servers, and no one wants two dead servers. As for lag, try one of the lag reducing VPN services like Exitlag (there are more). There are free trials, see if it helps. It also matte…

• Undead cape was the solo player's device to have a small chance at surviving open world 1v5/1v20 encounter (which very much exists, despite the durability-on-assist mechanics, which did practically nothing), and now instead of triggering at 25% hp, it is being nerfed to 15% hp. Which I think is ridiculous. People have been relying on it and it still does not guarantee safety, and it is also quite pricey for a cape, you have to pay for your safety. And now it is being taken away, sine 15% hp - a …

• Quote from soldierman6: “Well I want my spear to eventually get to max spec and T5 solo dungeons are barely giving me any fame anymore. I have tried doing T7 solo dungeons but then I get ganked and lose a ton of stuff. I might try the 1h dagger build to see how it works. ” "I get ganked" Welcome to albion online. If fame is your top concern, go black zones. Yes, you will get ganked sometimes. Use gear you can afford to lose. With that set you have right now, you can afford 10+ 4.1 sets capable f…

• You should do either of these two things: - Don't try to clear solo group dungeons with anything else other than the typical 1h dagger build - Do the dungeons in a group, not solo The 1h dagger build is a very recent exception to the rule that you should try to clear group dungeons solo. I'm not sure if it's not gonna be nerfed at some point or some measure of action taken against this method of fame farming.... Doing solo dungeons are fine if you wanna level spears.

itslikecsaki - - Rants

Apart from better ISP and a good VPN, I don't think you can expect a lot of change. There simply aren't enough players for SBI to risk opening two servers and making one or both of them dead. The meat and potato if the game is the players being out in the open. If you do solo pvp on black zones, you know you can walk for an hour and meet nobody (or only zergs). The game is just not designed in a way that makes it simple to split the population.

• Same on iPhone 6S, I don't even have hopes.

• Someone on the dev team likes to play cookie clicker. I agree, this should be a feature.

• Gathering protection

itslikecsaki - - Feedback & Suggestions

If someone is faster than you, you should not cross the finish line sooner just because you crossed the start line a few seconds earler. Safe zones have higher competition. People with better gathering tiers and specs will have advantage. They worked hard for it. I'm not saying I don't understand your frustration, but this is Albion philosophy for you. Competition will always be a thing, and it should be a thing. Go to black zones, take the risk, and you can get all the resources for yourself. A…

• Pajama Online

itslikecsaki - - Rants

Quote from moking: “What ever dev is putting their fanfiction OC into the cloth arnor line needs to stop , my sanity cant take it.Why in heavens name do these cloth items have such high base values, the best defensive and offensive abilities in the game, its mind boggling. ” Like... how. Guardian helmet is one of the top helmet used, not to mention hunter hood. You see lots of specter and stalker jackets, and hellion in 5v5+ pvp. Tanks obviously use plate for cc and additional benefits. And robe…

itslikecsaki - - Rants

The reason why there is one server is that there aren't enough players from each separate regions that would make it as profitable to run region-specific servers. The game isn't very ping reliant, and while you can obviously feel it, limited part of the game gets unbearably difficult due to high ping. It could be also that your current ISP does not provide as good routing as from other places. Give some vpn services like exitlag a try, see if it improves your ping significantly.

• The only thing I don't like is having to click on the animal twice. I click the pig, get the potential offspring. Then I click the pig again, and its location is reset, I always have to move my mouse, click the pig to pick it up. This could be improved.

• I wholeheartedly agree to the need for a better UI experience in this regard. Perhaps adding a "Sell Order" button next to the "Sell" in the sell tab of the market (I mean, we already have a buy order tab), which automatically selects Sell Order, and reduces the price by one.

• 1 silver buy orders

itslikecsaki - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Sinwut: “Fine no minimum but at least a warning not instantly sell it for 1 silver ” No. Pay attention. There is no reason for the game to assume that anything should be at any price. It is the definition of player driven economy - players set the prices. Lick you wounds and move on... Yes you lost money. We all have lost money. The key thing is that you learn from it. It is entirely up to you to not let it happen again.

• Take a look at the patch notes when they changed it. It's around the middle of the first post. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…March-2020-Queen-Patch-8/