Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

• 1-Quests with real lore. 2-Add usefull buildings : Different buildings where you can take some buffs, where you can take some quests or talk with any npcs(houses where they live), with some secret stuffs. Learn with tibia and runescape.. They did that great. That build could be in some maps and in the cities. 3-House system: Island isnt cool.. Almost everything in there is useless. To add residential area in the cities would be awesome, with different houses, and allow to ppl see your house. Tha…

• Quote from Borbarad: “and many use it in zvz Swords are already S tier, extremely stronk - i would rather sbi focus on other weapons rather than buffing one of the most op weapons in the game ” oh yes. of course others weapons has some priorities. But, that weapon need a rework (rework is not a buff). That sword is in the same niche of carving and galatine. Why would you prefer to use carving? Its a rework to take out clarent of the shadow of carving and galatine, and give clarent something new …

• Quote from sathrago: “in light of the new suggested changes on the nda forum, I tip my hellion hood to all you whisperers ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c3b92d3d7122a3ea339485af9

• Hi. I think that sword is lost in the sword tree. Who are looking for AoE, will chose carving or galatine or kingmaker.

• Very dangerous to use that with mage robe. 25% is a lot. Im skeptical. But at least its something. That toggle status will not allow to refresh "E-cd" while the E is active right? Same thing with lucent bow.

• Quote from Borbarad: “The way it is, this E is pretty much good for jebaiting people and for pve. It has some uses in pvp, but it´s far too easily avoided. Not only everything interrupts it, but there is nothing easier than simply moving away from it . Once axe starts spinning, everyone will instantly scatter unless they are brain dead, and than the damage becomes a joke. Since it´s spinning for 5 seconds, it´s far too easy to avoid / evade and it´s more than enough time to stun, slow , interrup…

• in my opnion, standtime is what lets that bow inviable. Removing the standtime while you use the "E" would be a nice option, but dont allowing you to gain sprint bonus in that moment to balance that bonus. That "E" must be unpurgeable too, and i dont know why this is not unpurgeable yet. Whispering bow E is similar to Forge hammer E, but forge hammer E is unpurgeable, because it would "broke" if it gets purged. When you purge whispering bow, you end the fight. But.. This is only one in a lot of …

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “ Quote from Owlsane: “I already told you buddy. I never got energy issues at all, not even using energy regen gears like scholar and royal cowl. I basically experimented this during arenas with trinity, glaive, pike. I'm more worried about energy consuption using axes than spears. But clearly any auto based build (spirit spear oriented gamplay in the case of spears) has this horrible standtime that needs to be adressed. It can improve the spear via…

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from ViniColen: “The biggest issue that spear has is the high and stupid energy consumation in its "Q". It makes no sense. Other issue is the third "W" spell, Cripple. I dont need to tell why. ” People complaining about the energy consuption on Q are the ones that spam it when the cd is up. You have a self buff that stays on for 8 sec no needs to spam it every 2s. Funny thing is you will never out of energy is you press the Q spell every let's say 7s. I'm more worried …

• The biggest issue that spear has is the high and stupid energy consumation in its "Q". It makes no sense. Other issue is the third "W" spell, Cripple. I dont need to tell why.

• Quote from Maszke: “Quote from ViniColen: “You are testing it on MOBs arent you? Go test it on players. Players can use mage robe, reflect and much more, and you wont be able to shot another arrow until its E ends. Too easy to counter. ” it's a 30m aoe pierce skilslhot, 2 shots make more damage than Wailling and the arrow travel is faster, you lose the reflect immunity but 4 shots deal twice the damage of wailing. Every weapon have a weakness, don't you think that bows already have too many op w…

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from Maszke: “Quote from keyfouyr: “The Avalonian Fire feels pretty unoriginal yetanother healing reduction :bleh: make it true damage or something rather than heal reduction Avalonian Bow does not allow for much freedom if you are forced to fire the arrows in quick succession please give it more freedom ” wym? with the bow i can W+Q before shooting another arrow, and i'm playing with 200ms. ” If you consider the 'Bow' that can even refresh his E before the E actually …

• Bow: The time we have to shot the next arrow before loosing the entire skill is too short. We dont have time to think or run. We are obliged to shot all the 4 arrows fast. Any deffensive skill can evade the entire skill(mage robe, any reflect skill, inivisibility). And, when we are running the skill, lucent bow doesnt enter in cooldown. This will increase the "real" cooldown of that weapon. Putting CD in 25sec would be good. Axe: It has less dmg than the sword, but we can drain enemie energy(50%…

• Laging in some zones

ViniColen - - Bugs

i dont have idea if it is only with me, or is with everyone. Normaly, i play with 140~150ping. But when i enter in some zone, like a random dungeon or arena, my PING increases to 300 and more. When i back to my island or city, the PING ruduce to the normal(150). This doesnt happen everytime.

• The main problem of that cape is that you can move a great distance without losing the invisibility. This allows players to simply run when they think that they will lose the fight. The hp reduction to active the spell is absurd. Instead of that, invisibility should have the same effective area as the assassins jacket invisibility. That problem(the running factor) affects others stuffs too like demon boots and weapons that has so much "run-skills". That problem will be a huge thing in the new du…

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from DirtySentinel: “Quote from Owlsane: “Yes and no. They rather use their ressources in solving zonecapping and mega alliance stuff and make quick placebo changes like warbow and whatnot ” Yikes. But I guess it is significant. ” Feels like it didn't change the situation. Have no clue about it tho. Quote from ViniColen: “Another thread for Whispering bow and here i am again (hahaha xD) to say that Whispering bow should attack while moving when its E are running. In ot…

• Another thread for Whispering bow and here i am again (hahaha xD) to say that Whispering bow should attack while moving when its E are running. In others words its means 0 standtime when you use whispering Bow E. Quote from Owlsane: “What really needs wispering bow (also any auto-attack builds) is to get their standtime on auto-attack drastically reduced. Otherwise any change beside the one that can make weapons stupidly broken are pointless and won't solve the agency issue. ” Yes. I agree. We h…

• Hi. Theres some months that we have tenacity shoes on the game. Until now, did you discovery any real utility for that item? An 'utility' that would make you chose tenacity shoes instead of any other shoes? Well, i dont know any, and if you know some, please, comment. My conclusion is: that shoes is useless, at the same level of royal armor. For a rework, it has a great potential to fix a big problem that we have on the game: the standtime of the auto attacks builds(dagger, bow, whispering bow, …

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Tabor: “Haha mage robe almost purely exists to deter bow from being excessively broken. If they fix bow E in some way they could completely revamp mage robe. Would be more interesting. ” Actually no. Mage robe is absolutely broken. It´s the most annoying armor to deal with, and it´s no suprise everyone is playing that crap in hellgates and crystals.Let´s say you fight against bunch of melee …

• Spears

ViniColen - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

yeah. that mana drain doesnt make sense. noone can have enough mana for a longer fight. its almost an obligation to have reflect spin on "w" to regenerate some mana to continue the fight, but yet not for so long.