Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Royal weapons

Novan - - Feedback & Suggestions

Are there any plan on doing a "royal" set of weapons like the armors? it would be a really cool idea which would refresh the sigil market and "equalize" the destiny board. besides the royal armor skins look pretty badass i can't even imagine how good a royal sword or fire staff would look

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “this is a nice idea but handholding alliances will just donate tower to each other - not gonna fly... ” There are two additional factors - not mentioned in the OP - that seek to counteract this: i) On capture, a certain percentage of stored energy is destroyed (most likely 10%, but can be adjusted by us easily) ii) On capture, a certain percentage of energy is directly taken by the entity who captures the tower (most likely 10% as well, remains to be see…

• On tight groups this will do nothing but make it easier. "boys guild C , Guild H and Guild Z will not reach our goal on the season points let's drop some towers for them last day so they can catch up". It will be just on loose groups and not very stable coalitions that this might have the desired effect but if the focus of this change is to destabilize the top coalitions i think it will give extremely poor results or even help those that are in very good terms with each other even more it will g…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Novan: “what about the people that went in and got rewarded with extremely expensive stuff as battlemounts? i've seen more than one player bragging how they got 3 batllemounts ” Our usual exploit policy applies here. Surplus rewards will be clawed back. Anybody trying to dodge a clawback will be sanctioned accordingly. ” a good solution, i'm pleased to read it. keep up the good job With love Novan

• what about the people that went in and got rewarded with extremely expensive stuff as battlemounts? i've seen more than one player bragging how they got 3 batllemounts

• Hello I've been playing this game since official release and even a bit before trying the betas and all around the time this has been an issue that i encountered when trying to deliver some type of benefits to guild / alliance members any kind of convenient deal via auction house. You are not able to tell who is allowed to use the auction house in your guild island or town plots, making it very easy for people who are not aware of how the system works or just thiefs to just buy everything you wa…

• Alliance Point Sharing

Novan - - Developers' Statements

Will there be anyway to track who is sharing more or less points? something like a log but for the points or a tracker

• Dev Talk: The New Outlands

Novan - - News & Announcements

Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from Novan: “Are the territories going to have the same layout as now? (the 2 avaliable. snow and desert and the other that's in the marshes, hills and forests) or is that layout going to change? i'm pretty sure that's some vital info in terms of fighting since the actual layouts are done more for GvG than ZvZ. ” Territories are going to be restructured and much more dynamic, the Devs have already hinted that at the beginning some maps can still be copy-paste from ea…

• Dev Talk: The New Outlands

Novan - - News & Announcements

Are the territories going to have the same layout as now? (the 2 avaliable. snow and desert and the other that's in the marshes, hills and forests) or is that layout going to change? i'm pretty sure that's some vital info in terms of fighting since the actual layouts are done more for GvG than ZvZ.

• Damnation Staff

Novan - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

So as the subject says damnation staff feels broken again, i've been maining this weapon for a good time (even when it was not broken) and this last change made it even stronger than before. since i'm a user i can't really complain but i'm killing 10 guys a pop and this is kinda stupid. on 1500 ip the base dmg is about 120 you add to that all dmg buffs you can imagine to reach the maximum allowes which i think is 150% with an arcane beam and scholar E the enemy. they just melt people with t8+ dy…

• Season points

Novan - - Bugs

To us happened the same since day 16/08 3 outposts and some mages and the only thing that gets added is the guild challenge points

• HAHA it looks so ironical that a open world guild whom doesn't win any GvG wins the "GVG SEASON"

• I like the idea and the rewards seems good. But there are 2 big negative points in this - Timers : this will take place at the same time as warcamps, draining a lot of people from the zvz scene into the crystal realms. I do understand that those might be the hours of maximum people online but that's because of that warcamp ZvZ fight. Draining people from such a important timer ingame is a big mistake since it will just make large scale fights smaller. Move it to 19:00 utc and 4:00 utc or do 4 ti…

• [Offer] Logo for your Guild

Novan - - Small Talk

It was a really nice experience. he gave me a ton of options and customization 10/10 if needed i will come back