Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from GanguroGirl: “100% the corpse despawn could be quicker. So, I took some advice and navigated to a black zone. I took some gear that I wouldn't mind losing in case I was killed, and unfortunately for me I just keep getting caught by blockades or traps of people. I've only been able to come back from a zone once, so it's become a complete loss. On another note, does it seem fair that people can place things in the outworld? I was funneled into a trap because of situations like that. See…

• I would say yes come back, Much has changed, There is a lot more content and a lot more players.

• Hideout Items

Neef - - General Questions & Discussions

Just hope you don't have any resources or books or it will cost way to much, I made a mistake and recovered everything in a hideout and I had a 500mil recorvery fee because of the mats and books. All that work is just sitting in a tab because the recovery fee is way to high on mats and books even emtpy books are crazy priced. Gear though isn't bad.

• So... rare mounts

Quote from Piddle: “I think the skin system needs a rework so that it makes more sense and makes skins more usable. Something like just grouping all mounts together into fewer rougher large groups like Fast, Normal, Transport. Then have the skins apply to all the mounts within the entire classification. There will be situations in which the skin doesn't make perfect sense, like in my example a Mammoth could get an Ox skin, but these minor oddities seems far superior to them having only a single …

• Im sorry man, When you delete the guild is says in a warning message, YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING, BE SURE BEFORE YOU DELETE. Well its something like that in BIG letters. I'm sorry but everything that was left is 100% gone forever. Ps. Look at it as a learning experance, You will never do this again because you learned the hard way, Albion is full of theses trust me. I have learned many myself.

• I cannot stand this bug anymore- bear paws

Neef - - Bugs

yes please fix or rework the spell. Its been broken far to long. Change it like you did 1H spear E. You had problems with that one and changed the way it worked going from a jump to a dash.

• [Market Tab] Favorite items

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

yeah whatever happened to that load out system we seen way back when? Wasn't that planned in Queen. From what I seen in the video it looked great and looked close to being done. Kinda weird we haven't heard anything about it in a while. @Korn

• So... rare mounts

yeah i would like to see the boar skins work on faction boars.

• I can understand the top reasons but the claymore one is silly claymore isn't op. Yes you cant dmg them when they E but its not a long dash time. It the dash moves the player really fast. If you could interrupt it, it would be worthless. You can block it and you can reflect it. It should definitely not be nerfed

• I agree the guardian helmer nerf is way to much. 8.3 and it's only a 300 heal I mean that's shit. Also getting a longer CD it's just too much. Normal sbi crap Nerf it so hard it becomes worthless. Also the healing pot nerf it's way way to much also. Taking away 5 seconds out of 15 is A LOT. Another example of nerfing things to the ground to never be seen again. It healed for what 27% of your max HP? Now with it losing 5 seconds it will be down to what 17% that's huge.

• PLEASE make a SEA Server

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Nickishero: “There's currently two servers I believe, one in Amsterdam, other in New York, they're tied together forming one Megaserver. Everyone, PC and tablet users, are all in the same world. The world is not seamless, but many zones. As players enter different zones, some will be on the EU server, other locations on the U.S. Server. So you will notice a ping change, depending on which zone you are currently located in. Technically, adding a server in Asia will punish EU and US pla…

• weapon tier

Pretty much no minimum for the roads, But i would say 6.1/7.0 is best.

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “I propose a different set of dungeon timers depending on the zones you're in. This is to encourage better risks and rewards for the higher tiers. Royal Continent: Blue and Yellow Zones: 60 seconds Red Zones: 90 Seconds Outlands: Tier 5: 120 seconds Tier 6: 150 seconds Tier 7: 180 seconds Tier 8: 210 seconds ” Agreed I think this is a good start. It applies more risk vs reward, Currently the feeling is way to safe, I miss the feeling of being able to be attacked any m…

• Well I have to disagree that you did nothing to hurt the guild, Infact you did hurt the name of the guild itself by scamming noobs with duels do you think they would ever want to join black flag after getting fucked over by you, If it happened to me I would hate that guild forever for allowing their players to do theses kindas of things. So yes I'm glad black flag kicked your ass and that you lost your items, Infact I hope you lost a shit load of gear/silver because you did the same thing to noo…

• Almost everything in albion has timers, World bosses, Terris, Open world chests, outposts, castles... and more....

• Crystals... Basicly ranked arenas with the token system...

• Its being worked on you can see the post in News & Announcements

• Feels bad man

• Same server has took a total dump.

• Quote from supapupa: “Quote from Neef: “Maybe if you run SRD's right outside of martlock then you just don't know how to play, Also I am martlock locked so I know what happens out there very well, You must be trying to SRD right in ARCH's main zones or something. Its not about the action its about the risk of getting action over being 100% safe. I play this game to feel the risk not feel like a carebear. ” Each location of the Martlock belonged to someone. She is being pressed 24 by 7.Even now I…