Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Draedark: “It would just seem the definition of "small" is subjective and the only hard numbers we have to go on for the developers intent is the size of the portals they provided. ” I totally agree. Which would suggest its working as intended as the developers put in portals to allow groups of 20 to enter.

• Travelling

Midgard - - General Questions & Discussions

You can fast travel from Lym to Bridgewatch via a travel planner in the city, and Steppe cross is only one zone away from bridgewatch. If you travel naked its free. However, if you want to bring all of your gear from Steppe cross to Lym you'll have to pay a silver fee to fast travel back (fee is dependent on what you are wearing and have in your inventory). If you want to bring the gear back for free then you'll need to walk/ride back. the world map (M) will help you navigate.

• Quote from K9Tvz: “no one wants to talk about it cause they're then labeled a xenophobe. ” Never seen anyone, ever, being accused as being xenophobic when discussing this, and its been discussed ad nauseam over the years. Quote from K9Tvz: “We all know servers need split into regions ” No. We dont know this at all. In fact many people completely disagree with splitting the server. And most importantly SBI seem to disagree with it, as they have stuck with the single server concept since the games…

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “A large proprotion of YOUR fame, Midgard comes from CRAFTING in the years you've been playing it. I checked. Do you pvp? ” I do have a PvP character, yes. This ones my crafter/gatherer/refiner. Ans all that crafting, refining, farming, gathering would be pointless if there were no pvp .. it all matters because of PvP

• Quote from Gnomead: “I also feel that Albion is not really a pvp game so much as it is a game with hardcore pvp elements ” Id argue that it was a PvP game with PvE elements.

• Quick Chat Wheel

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Don’t forget “where can I harvest carrot seeds”, “where can I find chestnut logs”, “how can I upgrade my mount” and “what is IP” for the new players ...

• Fix the game for muted players

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Blenfjorn: “I would compare it to a parental tactic that is quite popular ” So treat your customers like children. Brilliant.

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Blenfjorn: “The fact you weren't banned means they probably just want to hear you say you won't do it anymore ” What in gods name make you think that? It wouldnt be much of a system if a permaban was only up until you say sorry. It spounds like a perma mute isnt something they dish out lightly (dozens of prior warnings and temp bans). It seems like a last resort. Not much of a deterrent if saying sorry lifts it.

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Frog: “We should all be able to at least talk to our friends and guilds ” Quote from Frog: “If you want to disagree that's fine ” I disagree.

• Nah. People just don’t read before posting.

• Quote from Tabor: “Maybe that's what we need though Midgard is another 50 people to create threads since the Devs have blatantly ignored this obvious and simple quality of life need. ” They’re aware. It’s a QoL improvement and not top of their backlog list by a long way I’m sure, but they’re definitely aware of it. Another 50 people creating new threads doesn’t change that

• If only a day went by when someone didn’t post this without doing a forum search first ....

• A Breath of Fresh Air

Midgard - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to Albion, and what a great first post. If you need any help both the beginners forum section here, and the in-game help channel are great, and friendly places to ask. Have fun.

• That’s most likely harder to code than a use all function. It’s been mentioned enough times that it will be on their radar and it’s a case of more important things to do rather than them encountering problems implementing it.

• Sure .... next time round as they repeat every 12 months.

Midgard - - Rants

The ‘rules’ are quite clear. Abuse the in game chat system and you will be banned from using it. That’s what happened. No, ‘well can I not still use parts of it to whisper my friends’ or ‘how about guild chat, can I still use that’. No. You were banned for abusing the privilege (and it is a privilege ... you have no right) and that’s that. There’s nothing unfair about it, it’s working as intended. Personally I don’t think they go far enough. If you’re so toxic in a game that involves interacting…

• Quote from rudy310687: “absolutely wrong, i was not impatient at all ... i was with the grp ... i'm only assuming it aggro because at start he said everyone to not aggro .. that was before we even started yet i got kicked so i'm only putting two and two together .... if your a weak flake then you shouldn't be tanking ... ” And did you tell the tank he was a weak flake or otherwise tell him how to do his job?

• Let’s just be clear about this ... you didn’t get kicked “because of greataxe” ... you got kicked for not allowing the tank to do his job due to you being impatient and not doing your own job properly. Lesson learned for next time. Hopefully.

Midgard - - Rants

Quote from Elsa: “I think a permanent mute is well warranted after receiving 10 warnings and 31 temporary mutes ” @Frog owned. your toxicity got everything it deserved it would seem.

• Been mentioned a dozen times before. Devs are aware. I dare say it'll happen eventually.