Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• Can't do fishing

Ferdiad - - Beginner's Questions

I have noticed a problem similar to this when I have issues with my internet connection, Its like the game does not realize I am holding down the mouse button.

• Gathering vs journal

Its a little weirder than that. If the T4 is open and the T5 is not you will always fill the T4 before you open the T5. If both T4 and T5 are open and the T5 is closer to the top of your inventory when you gather T5 resource it will fill the T5 journal and if you gather T4 resource it will fill the T4 journal. If the T4 journal is closer to the top of your inventory everything will go into the T4 journal. I asked the same question a while back.

• Also on the combat once you can afford premium you can earn a tomb of insight every time you complete the daily challenge that give you fame to level up combat gear.

• few beginner questions

For the first question I will give you the pat answer to almost any question that it depends on what you want to do. If you think you are going to start by gathering certain resources then it makes sense to build it where you can gather that resource. I built mine in Martlok more because, at the time, it looked easy to travel between Martlok and Bridgewatch and between the two biomes you have access to all resources. I later realized this was true of most biomes but I still like where I am at. Y…

• Quote from BobTheYak: “You don't need another account, just an alt character with premium. Also I could be wrong but I think the growth/breeding speed bonus is from using focus to water/nurture, so you can use your main character's focus to do those things on your alt's island after your alt's premium is over. ” I am doing exactly this right now in Martlock. I may have to revert to carrots from corn after my alt's 33 days of premium runs out. I don't know anything about a "growing" bonus but usi…

• Buying a Island

The good news is that once you have bought it you do not have to maintain premium to keep it.

• The one other piece of advice I would give is pick your crop and stick with it. As you increase your abilities your focus cost go down and seed bonuses go up.

• List of Builds

they don't actually put a date but they have how old it is.

• Giving Silver to alts

Nice details Exonfang. I will give it a try.

• Giving Silver to alts

Quote from Robinhoodrs: “If you have your ALTS all on the same account, so for example you can have up-to three characters on one account... you can convert your silver into gold, gold is shared account-wide. So simple convert and then log out and into the other character and sell the gold for silver. ” Thanks Robinhoodrs. I noticed that but I was hoping to avoid the cost as you can't sell gold for as much as you buy.

• Giving Silver to alts

I've seen people talking abut giving silver to their ALTs. How do you do this other then giving them access to your island and letting them take things and sell them?

• playing for premium

When I am focused on fishing I usually make the trek to the swamp ones. Bone Pool Marsh and Whispering Marsh . I will also fish when I am gathering other resources in Lewsdone Hills, Eldon Hills, and Gutras Hills in the Highlands. I have never bothered to figure earnings per hour I just see the prices I get for the fish as compared to other resources of the same tier. Ran an experiment. About 150K. Looking back I had some time off work that let me get the silver for three months

• Jounal Question

I have had both a partial T6 and a partial T5 journal and it always seems to fill the T5 first but I don't know which journal was closer to the top of my inventory. If I read the other article correctly I will fill whichever partial journal is closest to the top of my inventory? I can make that work as my T6 journal is started and it is easy to get a couple of partial T5 journals. Thanks all.

• Jounal Question

I am trying to fill a T6 Stonecutter trophy journal but I am also trying to fill T5 Stonecutter journals to give to laborers but if I have both the game seems to insist on filling the T5 journals first. Is it at all possible to get the T6 stone to credit in the T6 journal and T5 stone in the T5 journal?

• playing for premium

I've been playing for 11 months now and without spending a dime of real money and I have had premium for about 6 of those months. It took me a while to get the silver for my first month but now I am to the point of getting enough silver to buy premium for 3 months at a time. All this with just gathering and farming on the island I bought at the same time I bought my first month of premium. I do close to 80% of my gathering in T5 zones. I have started doing some gathering in T6 zones just so I ca…

• Quote from Neef: “In most cases, It is cheaper forsure to buy the mats of the Biome your in at the market because that city has a lot of thoses resources, But you will need to travel through a red zone or two to get there, So its all about what you want to risk vs the reward, As Fusionbomb said, Its all about what you feel is "Worth it", Best to fast travel around naked or just with a horse and check prices of the items you feel you want to transport and if it would be worth it to you. But yes a…

• go to the nearest town and find the Bank. You can store all your extra gear and stuff there. You can sell the extra resources (logs and firs) at the market for silver. I think even the intro area has a bank. I am not sure about a market. Just remember the banks are area specific so what you store in one bank can only be retrieved there.

• Chicken Viability

I'm more of crop farmer but the thing I found is that since I really don't do crafting I use all the focus I can on the crops and sell the extra seeds. With carrots I was making as much off the extra seeds as I was off the carrots. Now that I have moved up to corn I make more off the extra seeds then off the corn.

• Laborers

thanks for the info.

• Laborers

My first laborers have been progressing and they recently got to T5 but now they are ready to progress to T6 but I just want them to stay at T5. Is there any way to keep them working without having them advance?