Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 366.

• Hello, I am running a few labourers and am 'feeding' them almost on a daily basis. ALL of them labourers give me back enchanted raw resources from time to time but NEVER the stonecutter. I know that enchanted stone only exists since the Queen update and I belive it to be a bug (they've been forgotten and their mechanics haven't been changed). Thanks for correcting this asap since it doesn't make sense since stone is now like any other resource type.

• Good luck les boyz!

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Arghun - - Developers' Statements

Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from Arghun: “70 vs 25 and you only get 10% def debuff and 11% dmg debuff. R O F L ” Fuck no. 11% is not a rofl. It's fkin difference between T8.0 and T8.2.So when you facing 70 with 25, it's like SBI gives you few hundreds millions silver for you gear in current fight. ” I haven't tried to engage in a 25 vs 70 but I'm pretty sure no matter how good the shotcaller is in the 25 men group they don't stand a chance vs the same quality shotcaller who has 70 men and can f…

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Whin: “Haven't you forgotten a zero in each damage %? This numbers look ridiculous for me, the objective of that is to make the new zvz mechanics more even. If we go 25 guys, and you go 50 only losing 9% of the dmg... doesn't fix anything. Imagine a real scenario... you have to fight for a territory or something... you bring 25? or 50? I go 50 for sure, i don't care about losing 9% of the dmg, even 60 o 70, i don't care at all with those numbers. ” Yes it does…

• Up, on recrute encore des joueurs ZvZ principalement en vue de la mise a jour Queen!

• SMM recherche des joueurs voulant s'investir en ZvZ et n'ayant pas froid aux yeux!

• Bump, Nous recherchons des gens aimant ZvZ et la black zone en préparation de la mise à jour Queen. Nous recherchons aussi des guildes francophones ayant l'envie et l'ambition de venir jouer en black zone. La saison intermédiaire est idéale pour venir tester ça avec nous!

• Silver account balance issues?

Arghun - - Bugs

Hello guys, I was checking a few of my guys stats when I found out strange figures... in the guild silver account balance. A new member with a positive 99.2m who never donated that and another one with -147m (who never did get money out of the guild bank since he has no rights to withdraw ... and I would have seen it ). Does the silver account balance take into consideration FORMER guilds ? That would explain the issue but in that case it makes the statistic totally useless. I don't care what my…

• Updated Guild Logs

While we're at it... Would it be possible to set a MAXIMUM number of silvers/items that one can remove from somewhere (guild bank/energies and chests) ? That would certainly help with the potential silent robberies. Right now I remove silver as well as energies from the guild 'vault' in order to avoid potential issues. Delegation of rights is nice but some people are more trusting than they should be... and putting a cap on what can be removed would be a nice addition @GrayMo

• Updated Guild Logs

You just made my day @GrayMo

• SMM recrute toujours en vue du démarrage de la saison 7. Le lien Discord a été mis à jour. Veuillez ne PAS appliquer directement dans le jeu mais plutôt nous contacter via notre Discord. Merci et bon jeu!

• We did experience the same problem. The EarthKeeper Shaman seems bugged. 2700hp regen every 5 seconds is a tad too much (was in a T7 instance for my group and the Shaman had roughly 35k HP)

• Earthkeeper Shaman

Arghun - - Bugs

Hello, I've gone to a keeper random dungeon today with a few friends and we had an problem killing the Earthkeeper Shaman. The shaman has a buff that regenerates his HP pool faster than the damage we could do to him. We didn't have any armor pierce skill but still I believe this is a bug. We were in a T7 dungeon with people with good specs on T8 or equivalent gear. With the new patch where creatures seem to have less HPs but better armor it seems like the regen buff wasn't scaled down to match t…

• Use Npcap if you want to have the latest capture filter. WinPcap has been deprecated a while ago. Npcap offers the same functionality

• @Reivaak Great job, will test the tool. Any idea whether or not it will work with NPCap instead of WinPcap (since it's no longer maintained/supported) ?

• @Elsa @Eltharyon github.com/PandaTeemo/YoloMouse/archive/0.9.1.zip Why not let our dear DEVs integrate it (provided that they may do so from the license, I kow legal issues can be a pain). As seen from the license: This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain. Anyone is free to copy, modify, publish, use, compile, sell, or distribute this software, either in source code form or as a compiled binary, for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, and by any means. In jur…

• Settings reseting everytime we relog

Arghun - - Bugs

Same problem here @Dagother. EVERYTIME I log on i have to check again: Shadows Off and Spell effects ALL. I'm running Windows 10 and it has NEVER happened before the Oberon patch. Right now it's a consistent behaviour.. Ok I believe I get it... in the LAUNCHER we now have GFX prefs (WHY the hell did the DEVS put TWO different places where you can apply settings... and NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT). I can see in the patch notes that new settings were added but NOT that they were also sneaked into the…

• Quote from Evoque: “Hey again, Easy Anti-Cheat got back to us, and unfortunately since Yolomouse is not a digitally signed software, they will not be able to make any changes. Therefore, we will instead start looking into ways to provide this within the game itself, which also means we will pass on any ideas and suggestions you share on that here to the dev team. - Evoque ” Just a suggestion, buy the software code and integrate it in the client I wish the dev would purchase a certificate and sig…

• While I hate cheaters and understand the anti cheat code embedded in the game client I fail to understand how Yolo mouse could be seen as a cheat. I find the game cursor way too small and I sometimes 'lose' it on the screen and found the inverted colored cursor of Yolo mouse really helping me. I made the cursor big enough so that I could enjoy the game and not waste cycles to find it. Would it be possible to reconsider this ? If not explain the rationale behind defining Yolo mouse as a cheat ? T…