Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 410.

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Noone is talking about a solo ganker. Noone at all except you. and i agree most likely a gatherer would escape in 1 vs 1 situation and maybe 50/50 in 2 vs 1. but when its 4 people or 10 people ganking 1 gatherer then no he isnt escaping every time or rarely ever like you seem to think. This post was made to cry about PVE players are too "safe" and it's so unfair they can spend hours doing pve and get 500k or hours gathering and might make 1-2m. But gankers have it sooooo h…

• Just learn to play game. Solo gatherer cannot be killed by a solo ganker if the gatherer knows what he is doing. Simple as that. Just learn to play game. Or stay in blue zone and cry on forum.

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Quote from Borbarad: “Oh wait, you mean to gank portal campers who stand there with 4.1 gear ? Dude. Also, gankers job is not to kill gankers, but rather people. You cank gank another group if it messes around on your territory. But sometimes you can even help another group of gankers if they are fighting bigger group - comradery ain´t bad lol. ” LMAO just changed your entire philosophy. Your 2 minutes fighting them isn't worth their ~300k in gear but a gatherer with~150k …

• Quote from SkylighterHK: “Quote from Borbarad: “And who are you gonna gank son ? : ) ” It is interesting that nearly everyday we find people camping at the portals. So there must be plenty of potential victims for them to gank right? Or else, at least there are lots of portal campers for you to gank. Just go clear the portal and lots of players will thank you. ” If you want to gank newbies or reckless people who want for the bubble cd then sure. Oh wait, you mean to gank portal campers who stand…

• Agreed with parallel. And if we dont look at 1 v 1, lets look at 2 v 2. Dagger with quarterstaff is still going brutally strong. You see, if 1h dagger manages to wipe 2 people with one E, aaand it´s a single target - then yup, thaaaaaat´s an issue. You know how much damage is that ? It´s insane. Not to mention open world or group fight. Dagger can just wait and when it sees someone off cooldowns, it appears there to obliterate him within seconds. That´s a problem. Other weapons wont instantly ob…

• You know you can edit your post without sending multiple posts ? Come on bruh. And yeah, autoattacks are on cooldown when you dismount.

• Broadsword E.

Borbarad - - Feedback & Suggestions

He is correct. It should be fixed It deals damage even though it´s not near people. Here at 4:02 you can see it. youtu.be/_lnAibHlqgc?t=239 Mighty blow : " Jump towards an enemy, dealing physical damage and interrupting spell casting. Consumes your Heroic Charges and converts them into higher damage. Additionally your resistances are increased by 70 for 3s."

• And you better not even mention bloodletter - bloodletter being one of the most op weapons in the game. Try to fight bloodletter knight armor in corrupted, or ... the worst of all ... group of 4/5 people with bloodletters in open world. All use W and e aaaand enemy group dies

• Quote from Yiotoo: “Not defending this mechanic but It is a strategy for corrupted, they just fight if they are in advantage. If they have disadvantage, they run. It is a Win/Tie situation. ” And that´s a cancer. Tank bloodletter offers far too much room for mistakes. Even if you mess up, you can just escape and regen and try again. Big problem is that if you are losing, you can easily escape pretty much from anyone. Even bigger problem is that people CAN´T escape from bloodletter. So if they ar…

• If the spirithunter can move while channeling this, , then it´s like greataxe, but uinterruptible with higher damage - that´s bruh. greataxe needs to be uninterruptible : / greataxe sad.

• Quote from SHARKY: “So I've given the nerf a little time and I have to say I now hate it and I blame CDs. For me the nerf is actually to my boots. I'm still getting pretty much the same heal value on D as pre-nerf BUT Guardian Boots are now useless with the helm as they have no affect on the heal. I'll still be running Guardian Helm, and I won't be respeccing anything, but it's certainly time to find some new boots! ” Just dont heal when your gigantify is up, ez.

• The problem with axes apart the insane energy reduction cost is that axes are supposed to be one of the " High damage low mobility " type of weapons. However, they are low mobility and average damage without any CC´s, thus they are crap. No clue how to balance bloodletter. That thing is just broken anyway. What kind of joke is that you can rather easily reduce your oponnents to 40% health even without E. And chain slash: Invulnerability, strong aoe damage and movement ability which can be used t…

• Quote from Someky: “Got to 1.5 mil just yesterday. Don't have any current consistent daily gains tho. Been recently doing faction flagged SRDs for the hearts. Also do some Caerleon trade runs from time to time. Don't get that much time to play daily so that also adds to the time. I'm just being impatient. Still enjoying the grind. ” So you are an absolute newbie and you have the audacity to talk about how ganking works. This is just sad. Getting to premium is pretty easy if you know what you are…

• Do this even needs anything to be said about it ? Such weapon has no place in zvz. 30 yard range means no weapon can compete and when it bombs, you die. Far too high damage, far too high range. That´s an issue. How do you kill people who are on outposts ? Bring few bows. They can´t hide inside, and they die. How can such weapon even be released ? What a joke.

• Quote from Gunnar216: “So obviouslyy you have no idea what you are talking about. - 1. Its very common to surround people when you gank. Its where scouts come in handy. Unless you're suggesting return to royal city any time a see a red name appear and that makes me invincible and OP. - 2. Yes they can catch you on foot easily if autos or potions touch you especially - 3. Theres a cd on skills after dismount not autos lmao - 4. Portals are high traffic spots thst you need to travel through and an…

• + here two big mistakes : 1) Not saving learning points. They should be used only for advancing gathering tiers. 2) Going with skinning, or more than one gathering profession at the same time. Skinning is the worst. Stone is most profittable

• You don´t gank personally, thus you know nothing about ganking, yet you speak about getting good at ganking. You only make yourself look like a fool. There is no devising new strategies to ganking when it is impossible to gank - but since you know nothing about it, there is no point explaining it. Sad.

• Quote from Gunnar216: “I think you are playing something different. Can't U turn when surrounded. Sprint abilities go faster than your mount. They can dismount you with autos as they dismount Gankers travel to every map and you need to go back eventually. No guarantee that helps Transport mounts are the worst advice you can give lmao, hope that's a joke A good gank team will kill any player. A solo player can with invisible even. Just a dumb concept anyway 4 people ganking 1. Thats not pvp ” Bru…

• Sounds good parallel. The more forgiving build, the more room for mistake - it´s unforgiveable that such build is as strong or even stronger than builds you are require to execute perfectly otherwise you are dead meat. The bloodletter knight armor rat is probably still going strong i imagine. That´s the most forgiving build. You just keep hitting the enemy - if you see you are winning, he is dead meat. If you see you aren´t doing good, you just easily escape. That´s just disgusting. +off topic :…

• Quite a lenghty question which you could have tested out in few seconds. Bruh. Slow = CC. But yeah, you never know when it comes to albion online, so imma not assume anything lol