Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 104.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Misc NDA

RottenH20 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von deviljim: „Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von deviljim: „About your last point because some builds have dots, if you pop offensive cd's then they just pop it so you either use all your damage and buff him or take free damage for 10 seconds hmmm. “ If you're a dot kit and you DONT run after hearing the pings of death you might have a bad time.just cast once and PRESS F. kite him out. Hope you can dodge the inevitable royal bomb and dagger stun. I acknowledge your points…

• Zitat von Saabotage: „Zitat von Red Brick: „Lets have a vote to make Albion f2p. “ It is free 2 play, quit giving them money, you can still play.... I do wish they would allow some focus points per day for those without premium...at least 5k a day... “ Last time I checked I had to cough up 40 dollers I think your debating on P2W because you said you don’t want premium

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von deviljim: „About your last point because some builds have dots, if you pop offensive cd's then they just pop it so you either use all your damage and buff him or take free damage for 10 seconds hmmm. “ If you're a dot kit and you DONT run after hearing the pings of death you might have a bad time. just cast once and PRESS F. kite him out. Hope you can dodge the inevitable royal bomb and dagger stun. I acknowledge your points but as a plate user I simply don't find t…

• Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von RottenH20: „People have spent 14 years playing WOW and their releasing WOW classic WHICH IS LITERALLY THR START OF THE GAME Also you say wiping isn’t content to the game So, I don’t know how you think this but let me help you change this claim you got from no where 1. Everyone will be faming 2. Everyone will be gathering 3. Old players will come back So we have coverd the evidence that people will stay Actually I don’t think anyone left the game because they “feel t…

• Zitat von Redsaw: „Zitat von ODB: „Now that SBI finally addressed the SNOWBALL SITUATION, a restart would be the final step to fix the snowball. “ This is not how you fix the "snowball" you fool. My guess is that you currently suck at the game and want an equal playingground, but the problem for you is deeper then that. You're unwilling to make an effort in the face of adversity. and that's why you won't ever reach endgame. I don't think you can actually form an argument why a reset would be goo…

• Reputation System

RottenH20 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Khladraven: „Well I could say the same, and i'm #1 for kill fame this month. I fight both in BZ and Royals. But then not everyone runs bloodletter, nor should they. Groups of 3-10 are exactly what make it hard for people to solo out there, and kudos to you if you don't chase solo's but pretty much everyone else does. Since the solo dungeons are mostly useless now in the BZ almost no one goes there for fame, which leaves open world roaming mobs plagued by dire squads. That's why people …

• Wait for the delete

RottenH20 - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von ChocopieAmeniac: „In-game there are many trollers thats ruined our experience in the game. When we are fame farming, some naked retard with T4 gears come to troll us, make us get killed just by pulling mob to us. Make us lost our expenisve gears, and im fooking sick of these retard. If there is a dive ganking, its ok cuz its fair, and trolls, they are foockers “ Zitat von Stravanov: „Yea trolling is pretty retarded. Just learn from the experience. Don't wear anything "expensive" to a P…

• Weirdest Ideas

Beitrag

Zitat von Gugusteh: „5th Idea: Being Able to drop an Item on the ground. Well trading people sucks when you're shy :3 More seriously this could add a lot of possibilities imo Just make sure that you can turn off loot bags (from players atleast) Also avoid it to be done in cities As usual feel free to react to this idea / others and maybe improve them? “ This requires a lot of work Good idea but the work to add this and the pay off isn't their

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Wadefu: „Obviously their are curse lines that are flawed but thats the case with all the lines. Currently curse is used heavily in 5v5 and 1v1 builds. It's missing a zvz weapon, but most lines can do 2 out of 3 well. Long gone are the days where curse was the god tier weapon and you guys shouldn't look for it to be that anymore. Curse runs into a problem with using CD reduction and trying to get a double tick on the dot. 3.5 seconds + a CD on food would make sickle do…

• Cleric cowl buff is good for solo 1h curse But tbh I’m sticking to cleric robe + graveguard

• Still curse relic weapons face massive flaws in PvP

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

New guardian helmet weaker than before This one only heals 5% and removes DOTS 45 second cd EXTREMLY situational and isn’t even that good even if you remove dots from axes or curses Only thing this is good against is 1h curse

• Same thing happens to the new bow “q” They nerfed the range

• Zitat von letwolf: „why martlok, maybe morgana's? that buffs standing casters even more martlok cape sucks “ Wowowowow Might be a shocker but your tank should be disrupting the caster. If someone is standing still doing damage then it’s not the game it’s the way you play Also martlock cape is busted Morgan’s is so easy to be kitted or disrupted to waste this cape

• With these random dungeons solo dungeon mobs need to give more fame A random dungeon won’t change the game unless the layout is 1% chance and the perfect one If the mobs still give 550 fame per kill in Cumbria solo dungeons then this won’t change anything

• Reputation System

Beitrag

Zitat von glokz: „I have a solution for all people complaining in this thread. Stop playing in red zones, move to black zone. So far I could not see a single suggestion to make the rep system better that wuold be worth any dedication from the Dev team. We have so much bigger points in the agenda that are game changing. But yet you try to reinvent the wheel. Who are you people bullying those poor newbs in Shift Shadow? What do you expect? Jesus.. “ Yep let me go solo black zone and try and find s…

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

So solos get shit on her hard. 200 more health means that if a solo wants to 3v1 he has to go through 600 more health compared to what they have to do which is 200 health Also increasing the movement speed is odd. I guess dodging skill shots will be easier Combat duration is a good change

• Player and Guild islands.

Beitrag

I’d like to see more PvP content And less PvE

• Zitat von noxmortus: „If you spent 12 years at school and did not have fun...you are either a liar or one of those 'special' people. “ Moving the goal post Are you talking about the tests or social experience? Because one is school other is your life. I can almost be certain you did not have fun taking tests and exams. Also you posting this says you did have fun. And if you had fun wouldn’t you want to relive that experience?

• tr

Beitrag

Yeah no This would break weapons indirectly and some would become strong Spec is already retarded and I don’t think people want something that is like spec People want spec changed that’s how much people hate it