Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 624.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Reputation System

LordSilva - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von LordSilva: „Zitat von RottenH20: „Why not allow dreaded players to go into red zone but not be able to flag or enter force pvp zones? “ I do not understand the purpose of this. If not the situation of reputation recovering that exists today, what you are taking is of no use or solved anything. “ Solves the fact that I sometimes get to 40,000 negative rep and have to wait a week to go back. “ Once again the problem is not that you can not get into the red zone beca…

• Reputation System

Beitrag

Zitat von RottenH20: „Why not allow dreaded players to go into red zone but not be able to flag or enter force pvp zones? “ I do not understand the purpose of this. If not the situation of reputation recovering that exists today, what you are taking is of no use or solved anything.

• Não é impossivel, quanto tempo tens por dia para o jogo? Apanhar recursos consegues ter todos os 5 a nivel 8, tenho varios colegas que já estão assim e eu proprio já apanho 2 a nivel 8, um a nivel 7 e 2 a nivel 6, no entanto, não sou muito expecializado em nenhum deles, pois cada nivel de recurso tambem tem expecialização que faz com que cada vez que vás fazer a colecta, recebas mais recursos como bonus. No craft a coisa depende apenas dos recursos que queres gastar. Pois é isso que vai decidir …

• Weirdest Ideas

Beitrag

What you suggest is the creation of more Off-hands in the game, right?

• Reputation System

Beitrag

Let me answer to this... Zitat von Piddle: „.... The very first response in this thread didn't even bother to read the comment he is replying to. The second one was.... “ the initial post says: Zitat von baibiscuit: „Why people who like to pvp in Red Zones are being penalized by not letting us enter into red zones by reaching Dreaded, actually i enjoy PVP in red zones rather than in BlackZones because the TeamSize of those fights, 10 vs 10 , blackzones are becoming a 10 vs a zerg of 20 ppl. Pena…

• Reputation System

Beitrag

No, the system is not perfect, but it's the system you have at the moment and I'll explain why. Albion Online has a unique progression feature where in the early stages a death can make a lot of difference. We are talking about a game that's easy to learn its mechanics gameplay, however it is complicated to play/master with regard to its true essence. The game has yet to develop a better initial experience for new players (and believes that its very different now compared to when I started in 20…

• Reputation System

Beitrag

Zitat von baibiscuit: „Sadly if you dont belong to a mega alliance, redzone Is the only way to farm effective if you are a Small guild. We are groups of 7, 10 people maximum. Being raped by a zerg of 20 or more Is not something you could call "fun". And actually fights un redzones are the way we can play, against other groups of 7, 10 ppl. “ You know what stops the big zergs from coming to the Royals and clear the Red maps? The reputation system they are trying to change. And I say again, speaki…

• Reputation System

Beitrag

So stop thinking only in your ass and think that the idea of a royal island in this game is so that its to start players, for them to know the game and that this system have been created for it, so there's a slight protection for new players from all the others who play this from the Alphas and Betas. Its necessary to maintain the protections in the game as they serve to prevent new players from being attacked and thus have time to settle into Albion and encourage the desire to continue in the g…

• Reputation System

Beitrag

If you reach Dreaded easily, it is because you are spending too much time in an activity that should be mostly for the black and not red zone. Zitat von baibiscuit: „Its not the same for small guilds, black zone are actually dominated by zerg alliances. “ This is a misconception of the game, since the big alliances have control over the territories and T8 zones (20 maps) but the remaining maps are reasonably balanced and you will find the same action that you have found in the red (maybe even mo…

• Reputation System

Beitrag

then you will have those 10vs10 fights in the red and black zones, lol

• Zitat von ronnybonny: „С рождеством ребята! “ This is a very high translation level for me

• Desejos de um Feliz Natal para todos; Wishes of Merry Christmas to everyone; Wünsche von Frohe Weihnachten an alle; Voeux de Joyeux Noël à tous; Deseos de Feliz Navidad para todos! jKXksY3.png Qt70lwV.png

• Just add an option to mute all NPC sounds.

• Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von LordSilva: „Zitat von Wadefu: „I had a Yule tide stag drop in the first unlock? Is this a rare drop or are there going to be hundreds in game now? “ All active characters with premium get one. “ In that case im unlucky “ Because you don't have premium on the characters or because you don't play with them? (just make an T6 expedition a day and in 12 days you have the mount, just the daily 50.000fame)

• Zitat von Wadefu: „I had a Yule tide stag drop in the first unlock? Is this a rare drop or are there going to be hundreds in game now? “ All active characters with premium get one.

• Add a 6700×3780 high resolution Albion Online Logo to the list

• However appealing the first few days/weeks of an Albion Online start, I don't see myself starting all over again, especially at the level that most of the players are in right now. The beginning of the game is exciting because we are all in a rampant race to try to reach a little further than the others and with the initial emotion of the game, however at this moment the game is at a level of controlled growth where the tops have been hit and now is to balance strategies and consolidate position…

• [RESOLVED] Server issues

LordSilva - - News Archives

Beitrag

Restart.

• Season 4 Enters its Final Phase

LordSilva - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

And the winner is... yep, Castel Lords.