Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 836.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Roaming Mobs - Revamp

Wadefu - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Increase leash distance too so I can pull like 10 of them at time too please.

• Are galatines suppose to be uninterruptible ?

Wadefu - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Dag0ther wtf this is a fake account.. @Dagother I see this was acknowledged... Care to share that its a bug in the item or missing tool tip? Your honey dicking me right now.

• Misc NDA

Wadefu - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Saabotage: „I am only a fire staff so I will only speak to fire staff. We Fire staves only have 2 decent staffs, Brimstone and Blazing. 1. So after the change it will be a lot easier to avoid the circle Brimestone staff paints on the ground. (With a 2 second channel its already easy to avoid) 2. Blazing staff you will be able to get away from the tornado even quicker so less ticks of damage. 3. With health increase we will be doing less % damage when we do actually hit somebody... We w…

• Are galatines suppose to be uninterruptible ?

Wadefu - - Bugs

Beitrag

Slam your blades in the ground and unleash magic waves around you. Reduces enemies' current and max HitPoints by (A) for (B), and deals magical damage. The damage scales depending on the number of Heroic Charges active, and consumes all the Charges: Zero charges: (C) damage One charge: (D) damage Two charges: (E) damage Three charges: (F) damage Energy Cost: (G) Cast time: (H) Range: (I) Cooldown: (J) Cast time of .9 seconds but you cannot boop or knockup / stun / interrupt the cast. Trinity spe…

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Just stay in blue/yellow zones, and that is the equivalent of a PvE server. “ and think of the pvpers as npc pirates trying to steal your loot then th ered/black are pve as well.

• Champion Spawns

Beitrag

Can I up this as I need to have my ego stroked.

• Zitat von Fenz: „Did you even read any post here? Personally I just want to be useful in a ZvZ with a curse weapon. I saw nobody here asking for curse to be god tier... “ Having cursed sickle be fucking 21 meters? You can literally stand at the bottom of the gvg choke on resource maps and interrupts caps. I understand curse doesn't have a good E spell for zvz, but neither do any of the bruiser lines.

• Obviously their are curse lines that are flawed but thats the case with all the lines. Currently curse is used heavily in 5v5 and 1v1 builds. It's missing a zvz weapon, but most lines can do 2 out of 3 well. Long gone are the days where curse was the god tier weapon and you guys shouldn't look for it to be that anymore. Curse runs into a problem with using CD reduction and trying to get a double tick on the dot. 3.5 seconds + a CD on food would make sickle double tick like crazy and with the ran…

• Zitat von Raithe: „It should have a last man standing version as well. “ As long as all names are blacked out.

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Wadefu - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „Take a look at the map and how blue army is completely destroying the game “ The game is territory control / map domination - this is the end game. I am not part of squad, but if "winning" is destroying the game then more has to be looked at. Which brings back to the point of should an alliance be able to get as big as they are currently? Don't know why SBI seems to abandoned the idea of restricting alliances, they got their survey responses; where are the answers.

• Reputation System

Beitrag

If you get rid of the penalty you will see zerg guilds who normally stomp around in black come to red and wipe the map. In order to fix rep the map has to be adjusted so black guilds cannot easily go to red and back, then you might run into issues of dead zones as the game population might suffer from changing the map where black zone players never go back to red.

• Arena Que number

Beitrag

There is actually elo? So if i'm at a 80% winrate with roughly 100 arena's am I better off losing a bunch to get faster games?

• According to last NDA Swords

Beitrag

Need a weapon that when it interrupts it adds additional cd to the spell it interrupted please.

• Arena Que number

Beitrag

Can we get a que number next to the Arena Timer? Sitting in que for 20 minutes suuuuucks, and having a number would help if you want to decide to continue to wait or not.

• Champion Spawns

Beitrag

SBI is bringing in randomized dungeons in the new update. This doesn't solve the issue of people wanting to bring 20+ to a pvp/pve zone. What if you bring in Ultima Online Esque Champion Spawn. (once you kill enough in the area in a certain time period move to next level) You could have all the mob factions have a different spawn on the map - Fame/silver may have to be adjusted down so people wouldn't just farm a certain level and then let it reset to farm it again 1st level - Tons of T4/5 mobs …

• Zitat von EyceAether: „EDIT: Keep in mind when I say a movement speed debuff in a group of 10-20 people, I don't mean an actual ingame "Group". I mean 10-20 people on the same screen as each other occupying a certain area of space. The more people within the same X distance as each other, the slower they should move. “ It's called blob mechanic. If greater then 10 players on a map they turn into a bright red dot. So hows this going to work? If your in a party of 10 people you get a slow buff, so…

• Great Fire Staff

Wadefu - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

it feels like a W spell instead of an E. Almost like the frost bomb w, but worse.

• Zitat von Equartus: „It is the one of the best ways to get profit, if you know how to do it. “ I mean I've seen speed hackers running that shit on trial accounts in the past. Also even more reason to try to up the fame of this system to try to actually put a competitive scene in the game.

• What happened to factions? That shit still alive? Up the fame on that shit for non stop pvp open world pvp

• Scrimmage Discord

Beitrag

Would anyone be interested in a scrimmage discord? (I know there is a HG channel - this scrimmage discord would be more focused toward events) Idea of the discord is to: People looking for groups or missing roles to add to your squad. Full groups looking for other groups to scrim against. Once we get a healthy population we could set up events, where a captain would be picked and we could pick teams; elementary basketball style (with rotations if we have a lot) Perfect time now when crystals are…