Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von jojetski: „Here is a video of the problem. youtu.be/d7H5_seT0vU To be clear I have 3 different computers and this happens on all three. “ yes this happens also to me also with 2 diffrent computers (mac and window)

• Party Finder

Yheti - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von GrayMo: „Hi @Raithe, actually this HUD-element serves a very important purpose. If you are already in a party and looking for additional partymembers, only the leader of your party has access to the party finder functionality. Therefore, the element is where all other party members can select their roles and update their equipped gear. Also, we are aware that the party finder in its current form is not perfect and are planning changes for future updates. - Mo “ yes but what he meant is…

• Fishing dont give Reputation

Yheti - - Bugs

Beitrag

I think its a bug or a thing that is not meant to be like this, that fishing dont give Reputation, because everything that is "good" gives you rep. So why fishing dosnt?

• Zitat von Midgard: „It’s all about silver cost at the end of the day, whether it’s HCE or openworld PvP it’s exactky the same. Example: HCE costs you 500k repair bill, openworld you lose gear and it costs you 500k to replace. Im not sure which point your trying to make. Different gear for different situations is where we are. Of course roaming in MP 8.3 wouldn’t be a good idea. What’s your solution? “ Its not fair.. to ff without risking your gear.. with so much fame and reputation gain.. so you…

• Zitat von Stravanov: „But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about whether someone running HCE risks less than someone running open world content in T6 gear. They risk the same. But the reward for running HCE is greater, since people can farm more than 20 minutes without getting ganked. “ Okay yes and that is the point why its unfair that only positiv rep. players can use it..

• Zitat von Stravanov: „1 death in HCE loses the player about the same as 1 death in T6 in the open world. “ In repaircost maybe but you dont lose any item.. and its only because of t8.3 gear so if I would gank in 8.3 gear I would lose more.. so with same gear you lose less thats the point..

• Zitat von Targun: „Anyone who thinks gankers in 6.0 are risking more than a HCE player in a 'safe' instance is an idiot. “ lul even a ganker with t1 would risk more... you simply cant loose you gear and it cant trash

• [OVER] Want to buy a Siege Ballista

Yheti - - Trade

Beitrag

I want to buy a Siege Ballista Write a letter ingame to Yheti. Edit: Dont need one anymore!

• Zitat von Aurin: „Why should people with negative rep be able to grind their rep back in the safety of an instance? “ Because everybody can do it but only the ones with bad rep not.. and they can farm weapons easy and bad rep not that isnt is fair.. then nobody should be able to ff in instance..

• Zitat von Targun: „According to this form popular opinion HCE players never leave Carleon, so there is no way they could ever gain bad reputation. “ yes I know but I get bad reputation and didnt even get the chance to try them because of this ;D

• I dont understand the point that a player with reputation und -1000 cant do expedions and HCEs I would think that this are missions from the royal king and he want you to do the missions.. so this would be the perfect thing to do to make the king happy and to show him that your arent a bad person I think everybody should could do HCEs and Expeditions.. and the expo portals in BZ are also nosense if you cant join them with bad reputation. Also if a person kills players why he loses content like H…

• -removed-

• Zitat von Owlsane: „I opened the 2 gifts and it was at this moment i've saw the issue with the november border “ Yes I think it was after I collected the reward of december too. But its normal again. And also it was on all players that used it. for me..

• Simple map re-design suggestion

Beitrag

12101-map-jpg This is so dump because everybody who has a skull (under -1000 Reputation) cant go to the other portals than Caerleon this is only good for gatherers and for people that like to gank or fight this isnt good.. And the other bad point about this is that you can zone after them if they go in because you will know where they go..

• Avatar Frame "Halloween" is broken

Yheti - - Bugs

Beitrag

Yes how I sad you can choose the "Halloween"-Frame but you cant see it. It looks like in the picture

• FREE TRIAL KEY 11!

Yheti - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

ALL Keys are used

• Can anyone pass a trial key please?

Yheti - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Z26VY6HV7ELREKJRPXMMFZXUG !!!!!USED!!!!!

• Z26VY6HV7ELREKJRPXMMFZXUG here you go its still there !!!!USED!!!

• No Duells please

Beitrag

I think that duells should be removed from Albion, because there is no reason for them in my opinion, because they give players the chance to PvP without open world so that many players don't go to open world with there gear. Second point ist that some people are scammers and that isn't fair because if you don't really read the massage and you don't know that it exists you may lose alot of money and this is very bad if new players lose all there money! Or another option is that duells can't be m…

• Crash Report

Yheti - - Bugs

Beitrag

This crash happend in t4 dungeon with many people around hope it helps.