Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 352.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Template to post your team: Team representative (in game name): Guild name: Alliance: 1st spot is taken by KFC Team representative: TBD Guild Name: KFC Alliance: PAX

• Hello everyone, I am willing to organize / create organisation that would maintain regular (monthly) ZvZ league seasons. The idea is simple, we have a league created in challonge/league lobster or any other league engine, where we could maintain the rankings and archive scores. Such a league would come with below rules: Rules(might be changed): - 20v20 fights, however the match is valid if both teams have at least 15 members(so in the worst case 15v20) - Maximum 6.1 gear (max outstanding quality…

• I am using contact lenses and after changing my monitor settings from FPS-friendly (where everything is bright) to rather faded colors (brigthness = 50, gamma mid level) I don't have any issue with the snow. I actually like winter zones, AC is my #1 favorite zone for solo FF atm. Maybe because people hate winter layout and it's so empty xD So I vote to keep it that way haha

• Hello, As we all know, Blazing is powerful HCE weapon and nothing besides that. It's kinda shame because that was one of the most hyped weapons from the Relic's update trailer, We were all hyped how it will play out in the ZvZ battlefield, and relics were meant to be ZvZ weapons, not really GvG/PvE. As we can't buff dmg so the insta cast nado kills everyone in a range being non-deflectable source of dmg, The proposition is to cast it as a skillshot with trajectory and range that will determine i…

• Bursztynowy Kartel

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Powiedziałbym, żeby meem się wypowiedział, ale to tak toksyczna osoba, że trzeba było ją zablokować z tego forum. Jeszcze bym mu mute w grze dorzucił. Ale owy lider KFC nie jest zbyt chętny na przejmowanie osób z innych gildii żeby nie robić niepotrzebnego kwasu. Z tego co kojarzę to Dahlin, nie miał nic przeciwko. Gramy razem i póki co to jest najważniejsze. Szkoda, że wspieracie obcy sojusz jak nas BA łajpi bo mają zawsze te 20-30 os więcej. Z waszą ekipą mieli byśmy akurat liczby żeby ich kar…

• Don't you understand that we don't have a player base to divide it into multiple servers ? Unless the main server is overpopulated and we need to wait in queues to login, there's no way we will have seasonal servers / community servers...

• Albion nie jest multiplatformówką z założenia, Albion działa na wielu platformach tylko ze względu na silnik gry który na to pozwala bez dodatkowego developmentu. Nie ma szans, zeby Albion rozwijał multiplatformowość. Android nie ma za bardzo wsparcia i gra raczej nie wejdzie do sklepu play, iOS może troche lepiej ale nie śledzę tego tematu.

• Bursztynowy Kartel

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Gdzie napisałem że od początku PAXów ? Ja po prostu widzę nicki graczy którzy są teraz w PAX a których pamiętam jak byłem w Scoia i tyle

• Bursztynowy Kartel

glokz - - Gildie

Beitrag

Co do ST to nie wiem, dużo nie grałem w tym tyg, ale IMO duża zmiana, że PoE w końcu zaczyna formować jakieś zergi i Scoia chyba się do tego dokłada. Sporo graczy ze Scoia jest już w PAXach i szkoda, że nie wypną się na Derricka, no ale co kto lubi Tak jak dfgfdg pisze, PoE ma tereny a to przecież najważniejsze w tej grze, bez terenów to uninstall bo nie da się grać. Zwłascza jak się grać nie umie

• Reputation System

glokz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Large zergs? I am having a bloodletter character that I only use in black zones for solo FF and I do it on Mercia. Yes I do get ganked, and yes I do kill people, but the amount of silver I collect from chests is enough to cover 6.1 bloodletter build in 15-20 mins. My ally has 0 territories in Mercia, so I am FFA. We have players that do regular ganking/gathering in group of 3-10 people and they do just fine. Usually zergs are not interested in chasing someone in bloodletter/soldier boots in 5.1 …

• Reputation System

Beitrag

I have a solution for all people complaining in this thread. Stop playing in red zones, move to black zone. So far I could not see a single suggestion to make the rep system better that wuold be worth any dedication from the Dev team. We have so much bigger points in the agenda that are game changing. But yet you try to reinvent the wheel. Who are you people bullying those poor newbs in Shift Shadow? What do you expect? Jesus..

• Albo zbierasz t1/t2 albo używasz narzędzia T3. Musisz używać narzędzia t4 i zbierać t3+

• Wipe is officially out of the table, so you waste your time guys

• Zitat von noxmortus: „If you spent 12 years at school and did not have fun...you are either a liar or one of those 'special' people. “ Rich kids wisdom FTW

• They don't have a small team, Recently they've got a new UI/UX team member (not sure if the old one left though), so there is a person that should put this in his backlog. This is not an urgent topic, but it's a mess from the past that someone has to clean one day,

• Thanks for your reply, Well, indeed it's already mouse over text, I missed that. Still the icons are currently not clickable, maybe we can leave plain text as mouse-over text with current layout, but once you click the skill you open a solid-pop up window to get all the features like colors, mouse-over text etc.? If not I think the most important thing is to make skill description unified. Visual effects would help, but are a nice bonus. We could also work on having such details in gamepedia, wh…

• I believe you mean dynamic descriptions. Long story short, would that hurt performance or not? Does it save after-implementation work or not? For instance, we change the damage ratio from 0.45 to 0.4. We don't change any description beside one temp-table and everything else is dynamic.(Means calculated on access). This isn't complex calculation though and has nothing to do with combat, so maybe we could have it. That's something devs must consider themselves. We always need to remember that we h…

• Hello everyone, This post is dedicated straight to the dev team, but I encourage everyone to share their personal feelings, they might be different than mines . So idea behind this, was born somewhen in July 2017, when I first started playing the game. When I had to learn what items have what skills it was not possible. There were no guides. It was totally opposite experience to League of Legends (and I started playing that on official release as well). I remember that back then when I asked my …

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

glokz - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Theat: „"POE are broken and are just a carebear alliance now" “ Besides having Derrick's ganking squad and 20man H&S, PoE is 1.7k city without soldiers.. They just simply don't matter in open world anymore.. o0nivBR.png

• About Solo Bosses

Beitrag

Have said that in August. I have described all requirements, challenges, possible pitfalls of boosting solo-content. Nothing has changed, only that my expectations are down to 0 now.