Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 78.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Atkyns: „- Bring back lethal mobs, T3 and forward. - Discard and Remove any kind of Fast Travel idea. - Remove the worst implementation ever in AO (Carebearlion). - Bring back old map design with harbords to Black zones. - Bring back gathering nodes. And last but not least... SBI do not listen to care bear round table suggestions, pls. “ Do you want a dead game??? With your points, Albion would be played by 100 players, maybe... The strength of this game is that con be played by hardoc…

• Zitat von Deviator: „Move HCE portal to middle of Circling Vultures “ this is very interesting

• Zitat von letwolf: „RIP tank in dungeon fame farming. “ they don't think about these stupid details

• Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „I would implement friendly fire. “ Should be a problem with AoE during dungeon farming...

• Zitat von Mandala: „Veetus!! Only one?! Come on... A few: - Map layout (I share your opinion); - Remove alliances or cap them to same number as guilds; - Balance fast mount ganking; - Rework 2vs2 HG's into 3vs3 HG's; - Add random valuable spawns into Open-World (special mob, treasure, etc.); - Add more tools to the sandbox (professions, achievements, etc.) - Rethink solo player experience and how to improve it; - Cap HCE's to lvl 10. Cheers “ +1

• Fame Reward for being Active

Ashkael - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Ashkael: „I simply suggested to receive a 50k fame book after the 25k fame of the day (only 1 time per day)... it can be made gathering or killing mobs. “ Feel like I'm being a dog with a bone here but that isn't what you 'simply suggested' . Look back at your original post then at your last post and do the maths between the two. They are a million miles apart. The whole premise of your suggestion has changed. “ in my first post i was in agree with @Regazozo (becaus…

Beitrag

Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Ashkael: „I suggest to give a log in fame bonus, for example the first 25k of exp (general) gives to you 50k fame book not tradable. It's good because you can do that experience in less than 10 min and you have a reason to log in also if you one day have 20 min of time to play. They would 350k extra for week, actually, you receive 2 book of 50k for a week, if you complete the weekly quest. “ that’s not what you suggested at all. Your suggestion was for a 2-5% boost …

Beitrag

I suggest to give a log in fame bonus, for example the first 25k of exp (general) gives to you 50k fame book not tradable. It's good because you can do that experience in less than 10 min and you have a reason to log in also if you one day have 20 min of time to play. They would 350k extra for week, actually, you receive 2 book of 50k for a week, if you complete the weekly quest.

• maybe it's time to lock this thread...

Beitrag

Zitat von Regazozo: „I am in no way complaining about the systems in place, the learning points and monthly rewards are amazing, but lets be honest they don't really promote active play, you can knock out the daily bonus for the monthly by simply logging in and doing your farms. To promote more active play and speed up the grind, I was thinking maybe a daily fame bonus would be good but that still only promotes limited play(not that I would complain about a daily bonus). I was thinking of a stac…

• Critique My Build?

Ashkael - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

If you want to use this build for big fights, i can suggest you to change that the claymore isn't the right weapon... you should use the galatines or the clarent with mage sandals to blink inside the group and to cast the E, then should be useful the soldier helmet, to escape from the damages of enemies.

• Zitat von Devastate: „I think they made a very bad move by not linking the old player's normal account to a steam account, like Path of Exile did, allowing older players to rate and review the game and count as active players. All the players that were playing since the game launched would be able to post good reviews about the game, instead of that they got only mixed reviews from a few new players. The problem is that now the game has bad reviews and a low player count, it's effectively in Ste…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von ODB: „The game has wiped at least 4 times that I have been a part of since Beta1. “ Are you kidding me? The game was in Beta! Wipes happen in Beta. You do not wipe a persistent world 18 months after release. “ don't waist your time, this concept is so difficult to understand for such people...

• @Redsaw you stole the words out of my mouth, you are the best

• I think that the game is great as It is now, anyway some new pvp and pve content for solo/small group players should be wonderful, and it would make the game more attractive.

• Misc NDA

Ashkael - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Griphorion: „The move speed increase will be a really bad nerf to the range dps, even worse for those who use skillshots (like Warbow’s Ray of Light) which are already hard to hit, that increase will turn it in another useless skill. “ I think they will study a solution for skill shots and cast speed.

• Zitat von RottenH20: „Facts?Because most games that wipe the player base goes up (actually almost every single game on planet earth) So if this isn’t the case then that’s news to me Care to explain into detail why Albion is special? “ because it's a full loot sandbox in PERSISTENT world, lots of people are playing for these reasons, If I knew that devs want wipe every 1 and half year, I didn't buy the game. I m grinding since the release and I didn't still finish. So if you want a game that has …

• Zitat von RottenH20: „People have spent 14 years playing WOW and their releasing WOW classic WHICH IS LITERALLY THR START OF THE GAME Also you say wiping isn’t content to the game So, I don’t know how you think this but let me help you change this claim you got from no where 1. Everyone will be faming 2. Everyone will be gathering 3. Old players will come back So we have coverd the evidence that people will stay Actually I don’t think anyone left the game because they “feel to far behind” and th…

• Dear Devs, I m thinking about how often we are speaking about Albion Online population. Actually we don't how much we are in game, the only datas come from steamcharts, and It says that there is a peak of players around 450/500 players for days during the prime time. So, It's known that the Albion population is higher than this number, because the playerbase subscriptions comes from the web site, and we can see 500+ players only at Caerleon during prime time. Anyway, thinking about a steam user …

• Hi all, I like arena at the moment, but i think that it could better and usefull... I don't want that all players stay in arena all the time neglecting the royal and black zones, but I feel it as good training and a diversion if someone as few time to invest in game at a certain time of day. Anyway, How you could improve it? - different modality: add 2v2 with only 1 stone to keep./ 3v3 with 1 stone to keep/ 10v10 in a bigger map with 5 stones to keep - more rewards, at least 3 tome of spells of …