Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 626.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Saya: „we definitely need more types of buildings, good idea! “ Glad you like it!

• Zitat von tabooshka: „afking to get a bonus is a fucking tedious and terrible idea “ Alternatively you can pay for beer in the Tavern, or tithe at the Church, to get the full bonus without AFK. The idea is to get players to congregate in these symbolic areas, maybe RPG for an MMORPG. Also it allows players to get the bonus while AFK, instead of paying.

• In other threads I suggested Tavern and Church constructable buildings. Now with the +200 HP and +move speed bonuses, can you incorporate these into new buildings? For example, if you go and do business in the Tavern, AFK there, then you get the +200 HP bonus for a duration of time. And if you go and tithe/donate at the Church, AFK there, then you get the +move speed bonus for a duration of time (24 hours?). This would give players new constructables, new places to hang out (other than Caerleon …

• Misc NDA

Theat - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Even though movement speed and increased HP is going to nerf casters in general, casters will still have a huge advantage in Crystals, GVG, 5v5 where they hold a choke point. So it's not all bad. 2 Range caster dps is meta right now for a reason. Also I disagree about the Energy pool buff. With these new changes, players are going to start focusing on energy-management. We could also see a comeback of energy-drain strategies.

• Zitat von Veetus: „For me it would probably be the map layout. I prefer having to travel further to get to the meatier black zones like in the betas. I would want to modify the way our current outlands is laid out. What about you? What would YOU do? “ Map layout, world map, caerleon realmgate are all complete trash. Agree to change these #1 top priority.

• Most of the ones calling for a wipe are not heavily invested in the game, have not put any money into the game, have not stockpilled a mass of gear and wealth, have not made guild connections, have not made friends in the game, are less than 2 months old, etc. Anybody and everybody invested in the game, does not want a wipe. To repeat: Troll thread, Wipe thread instead.

• Unfortunately, most of the active players in the game have brought these issues up countless times. The Devs simply don't seem to want to listen, and/or are too lazy to change the game in ways to improve the overall QOL and economy. The centralization of Caerleon is the biggest problem. It's a problem with the Blackzone. It's a problem with castles (Squad able to front 100 men at any castle to get rewards at any time). It's a problem with the Royal continent and Royal cities. Almost every player…

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

Theat - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von Coonery: „Nerf Bloodletters by Requiring Hard CC to remove Gallop, Damage should not remove gallop....(unless its a battlemount) “ That would be an interesting idea. But they should greatly increase the time required to regain gallop if that were the case.

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „I most scared of +15% movespeed buff . That thing, if the field of view remains unchanged and standtimes and cast times remains unchanged will affect balance drastically, preferably in favor of melee weapons, that are a bit overpowered already. To properly compensate this small movement buff, need to do the following: 1. Zoom out camera more, giving +15% to field of view; 2. Decrease all cast times by 15%, 3. Decrease all hit delays by 15%, 4. Decrease all stand times by 15%.…

• Constant points won't solve the problem of Squad-BA locking down all castles. Only destroying the Caerleon world portal will, to prevent Squad from amassing anywhere in BZ at anytime. If Caerleon is removed or changed so that player stay locked to one continent for hours, or as others suggested, one lock to anglia, then travel to cumbria, then travel to mercia, then Squad wouldn't be able to lock them all down. From that point, after that change, more guilds/alliances could start taking castles,…

• Great Curse will probably stay in GVG 5V5 to remove HOTs. Other than that, very few reasons to stick with Cursed unfortunately. (Also they still leave Damnation a piece of turd)

• They should have castles give bonuses hour by hour, and as soon as a new guild takes the tower, give it a (nerfed 1/4 value) instant reward every 6 hours. Also nerf the Caerleon world gate so that Squad/BA can't defend every castle in the game at one time.

• All melee comps and nature healers ftw

• Zitat von Wadefu: „Obviously their are curse lines that are flawed but thats the case with all the lines. Currently curse is used heavily in 5v5 and 1v1 builds. It's missing a zvz weapon, but most lines can do 2 out of 3 well. Long gone are the days where curse was the god tier weapon and you guys shouldn't look for it to be that anymore. Curse runs into a problem with using CD reduction and trying to get a double tick on the dot. 3.5 seconds + a CD on food would make sickle double tick like cra…

• Zitat von Raithe: „5 sec cd seems stiff on a q spell. “ New Q is unplayable with 5 second cooldown And no Damnation staff change... disappointing for Cursed players (considering Guardian helm now removed DOTs). Big nerfs to Cursed staves this patch.

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

- Base Max Hitpoints: 1000 -> 1200 (This increases the general hitpoints pool by 20%) The max hitpoints are going to help everybody in terms of general survivability. I agree with the idea of avoiding instant-kills and drawing out pvp battles. The biggest benefit is going to be to tanks, a huge buff. This game change will also force DPS builds to compensate for long-term dps rather than short-burst. Another positive aspect. This is a great game change IMO. - Base Movement Speed: 4.8 m/s -> 5.5 m…

• I spent months and months grinding to 400/400 and am very happy not to need to fame farm anymore. I will not spend that time over again, no way.

• Royal Bounty - killing pk = $

Theat - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

They should have a pirate-town off the coast of the Royal continent for low reputation players, with its own Auction House and market. Still lots of wasted potential in Albion....

• Weirdest Ideas

Theat - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

1h curse + 1h nature = gg

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Theat - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

At the very least the forum and reddit will quiet down a little bit, before the inevitable happens, and the back-stabber alliance gets what's coming to them.