Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Fame Reward for being Active

Midgard - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von marg93: „Zitat von Sacrifice: „Fame is so very easy to get. Why does everyone want a bonus all the time? “ From time to time give them any small bonus , what is the problem? “ There is nothing wrong with that and we do get bonuses from time to time in the form of 25% fame boost weeks. There have been several. The OP is suggesting a permanent fame boost .... not ‘from time to time’

Beitrag

Zitat von Ashkael: „I simply suggested to receive a 50k fame book after the 25k fame of the day (only 1 time per day)... it can be made gathering or killing mobs. “ Feel like I'm being a dog with a bone here but that isn't what you 'simply suggested' . Look back at your original post then at your last post and do the maths between the two. They are a million miles apart. The whole premise of your suggestion has changed.

Beitrag

Zitat von Ashkael: „I suggest to give a log in fame bonus, for example the first 25k of exp (general) gives to you 50k fame book not tradable. It's good because you can do that experience in less than 10 min and you have a reason to log in also if you one day have 20 min of time to play. They would 350k extra for week, actually, you receive 2 book of 50k for a week, if you complete the weekly quest. “ that’s not what you suggested at all. Your suggestion was for a 2-5% boost every 10-15k fame c…

Beitrag

Zitat von Regazozo: „Zitat von Midgard: „There is already a fame reward for being active. You play and you gain fame. What you’re proposing would without doubt favour the power gamers more than the casual, even with the caps you suggest. and increase the gaps that most people want to reduce. “ The gaps already exist, this would be more of a catch up mechanic at this point. “ No. It wouldn’t.

Beitrag

There is already a fame reward for being active. You play and you gain fame. What you’re proposing would without doubt favour the power gamers more than the casual, even with the caps you suggest. and increase the gaps that most people want to reduce.

• The OP seemed more of a rant than a genuine question ...

• Zitat von Veetus: „I am just saying that the suggestion of the camera angle happening doesn't seem too likely to happen based on that response they gave at that time. “ It'll happen right after the wipe.

• Oh please... no. I thought the steam threads were a thing of the past .... this has been discussed to death. This should bring you up to speed ... bring popcorn. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-Accounts-Steam/?pageNo=1

• Zitat von ODB: „The game has wiped at least 4 times that I have been a part of since Beta1. “ Are you kidding me? The game was in Beta! Wipes happen in Beta. You do not wipe a persistent world 18 months after release.

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

Midgard - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „3. "Horse Adrenaline Buff": the more enemies around your horse, the more faster it goes.Also gets more CC resist and more damage mitigation. That's my ultimate idea of destroying zerg ganking and promoting solo ganking and fights. "Horse (and other mounts) Adrenaline Buff." “ Point 3: This one I can go with. Great idea.

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „1. Gathering gear must give the same damage bonuses leather armor (+30%). as its parameters closer to leather armor. 2. excess fame from pieces of body armor, if gatherer armor worn on, should go to Free fame (like it does for 100/100 normal armor). That is for solo PvE in gatherer gear “ Point 1: No. you sacrice the abilities and bonuses of leather armour to get the abilities and bonuses of gathering gear. That’s the trade off. You shouldn’t get both. Point 2: Again, no. Gat…

• Bugs that allow people access to your Island?

Midgard - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Reignskream: „@Fibo That makes me quite nervous to start an Island just to then lose it all later on. Also, what is SBI? “ SandBox Interactive. The developers. Don’t let the extremely slim chance of this happening put you off in any way. Pretty much every single player in the game has one or more islands.

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Answer me this - from a business standpoint (SBI's) how do you justify wiping the server for players who have bought gold with real money, used that gold to buy silver in game, and used that silver to buy items in game? Do you expect SBI to refund this player for their gold transaction or just tell them too bad, because a small minority of inactive customers wants to start over with no regard for the investment of other players time and money? “ SBI would most likely hav…

• why i dont put money in your game

Midgard - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von RedLeader: „Same elder guys run their entire guild newbers through arena all day long. Why not limit run threws to 3???? They are abusing it. If I cant win arena on solo que, why play when they all get an advantage. They have a big enough advantage being on a team and discord communication. NO MONEY FOR YOU!!! hahaha So keep arena the way it is and hope those elder teams can support you. Cause noth'n from me. Choke on it!!!! “ Haha! Worst rant ever.

• Bugs that allow people access to your Island?

Midgard - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Reignskream don’t get too panicked over this, just be careful when setting rights to your island and you should be fine. Don’t give anyone any access rights where they could do anything serious. I have 4 personal islands and have never had a problem. Just be careful with those rights.

• Zitat von ODB: „a restart would be the final step to fix the snowball. “ A restart would kill the game. Never happening.

Beitrag

Problem is that a lot of dedicated gatherers may have no combat skills at all, or very little. Many will not relish having to train up in combat skills to survive whilst gathering, when to date the emphasis has been on escape rather than fighting. Plus fighting whilst encumbered is a death sentence. I think it’s fine as it is. Gatherers can gather now in combat gear if they so wish. There’s a trade off to gathering efficiency if you do so of course, but this is a game about tradeoffs so I don’t …

• Heron spear

Beitrag

Zitat von Vashil: „Hello, im an old player, my only suggestions whit that spear is, cn you rework how it looks like.. To my its a prety sht look. Thx for read sorry my language “ Heh. All taste and fancy I guess as I think heron spear looks great!

• Prime example of people using LP as a crutch. Skills should be levelled by gaining fame ... LP is just a nice boost and should be used selectively to level the right skills at the right time. Sounds like you’ve been throwing them at every skill at every level. This shouldn’t be a show stopper for you. Just start using them a bit more thoughtfully from this point onward and work out what skills level easier than others and what skills are a pain in the butt and you get the best bang for your buck…