Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 72.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The main problem is this: Albion Online was marketed and sold as a pasture for all kinds of animals to roam free and play together, even the wolves and the sheep, where all animals matter! As it turns out, however, this was no pasture; it was a wolves' den, and now that all the sheep have been devoured or gone into hiding (looking at you HCE), all the wolves are starting the starve.

• Zitat von Clu: „Except cities, exits from cities, dungeons and HG. They did well there. “ I'm sorry, did you say except dungeons and HG? This made me chuckle.

• @Retroman You're losing me with the latest changes to Heroic Cleave. I now see that you scratched the Heroic Charge upon skill activation and now the skill only grants 1 Heroic charge if at least 1 enemy is hit. If you're going to change the skill from giving 1 charge per enemy hit, to only giving 1 charge per activation, to only giving 1 charge if an enemy is hit, then at least reduce the cooldown to 3 seconds to be in line with spear and axe. Zitat von Retroman: „Swords: Heroic Cleave (all Swo…

• I really do not understand the exploitation side of this. I mean, the game is already setup to award a fame value based on the inventory of the person you are killing, so the only real work here is to figure how to adjust that value in way that it does not make sense to gear up your buddy and kill him over and over. Plus, you could add in logic for diminishing returns when killing the same person within relatively short periods of time. But, at the end of the day, if some super rich dude wants t…

• Zitat von Veetus: „The reason this is not a thing, is mainly because it can be exploited. In a perfect world, without exploitation, this feature would definitely be awesome. “ Hence the "the powers-at-be absolutely need to figure out an appropriate solution to make this happen". We all know why it is not a feature, but that is just not good enough. There are plenty of ways to exploit various game systems, and as a "PVP" game, you need to be able to creatively create a system by which players can…

• #1 Need to be able to progress character development through player-versus-player combat. For a game that revolves around PVP, it is absolutely egregious that you cannot "level-up" while playing the game's core feature. The powers-at-be absolutely need to figure out an appropriate solution to make this happen.

• @Retroman Awesome. Sounds good and thank you!

• I'm eagerly awaiting the ability to test some of the changes being kicked around in the NDA Balance thread. Any idea when those changes might get pushed out to the Test server?

• At the end of the day, the T8 broadsword is the best looking weapon, and that's all that really matters, amiright?

• While we're updating some things, can we update some spell icons? Below is a look at my current skill bar in which my chest, helm, and boots have Mortal Agony, Bloodlust and the new Vengeful Sprint slotted but all the icons are the same: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bbc5713e6931a2029a88ac0d4 The only question here is which spell should I use...? The angry red dude one, the angry red dude one, or the angry... red... dude one?

• I've always been annoyed by tool-tip consistencies... forum.albiononline.com/index.p…bbc5713e6931a2029a88ac0d4 The energy cost on one foot item is the word "free" while the value 0 on another. I'm pretty sure there is one with "none" as well, but wasn't able to find it just now. But, since they such a small team now, I am willing to overlook it.

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Midgard: „I kind of agree. You are not risking your gear in an HCE but are risking exactly the same silver loss as someone doing openworld as gearloss = silverloss. The problem I have with HCE are threefold. Less people in openworld; excellent fame completely uninterrupted; and my general disagreement with instanced content in an mmo “ I'd argue that HCE puts MORE people in the open world. Not less. Without HCE, someone who doesn't have 100000 friends will find hi…

• @EaosAmur What do you think about my Mighty Hurl suggestion above? To my knowledge, I do not believe there is another projectile interrupter skill in the game right now. The other similar skills function a little different in that they either take the user to the enemy, such as the case of Charge, or bring the enemy to them, such as in the case of Harpoon. With adding the ranged component to Mighty Blow as is, it eliminates one of the big problems with the original skill in that you no longer ha…

• @Retroman Where's your head at with regards to the changes given some of the feedback? Still leaning towards what you have planned in the NDA thread? If so, any idea when those changes might be implemented to the Test server so we can play around with them at bit?

• Zitat von letwolf: „Ye, but further stretching this list is a bad practice , in my opinion. We just need close-combat skills for bows and mages, and then things will completely mess up. “ You know the saying, "all scotches are whiskeys, but not all whiskeys are scotches"? Well, here's something to ponder: all ranged attacks are close-combat attacks, but not all close-combat attacks are ranged attacks. Meaning, even though a ranged attack can be used at range, it can also be used in close-combat.…

• Zitat von letwolf: „Ranged attacks for melee weapon? Seriously, no. “ So, let's see... that would be a no to... Charge, Spinning Blades, Lunging Strike, Morgana Raven, Razor Cut, Deep Leap, Vendetta, Force of Nature, Ground Pound, Tackle, Harpoon, Spectral Trident, Ghost Strike, etc., you get the point. There is already a precedent set for ranged attacks on melee weapons.

• I think swords might just need a damage boost across the board. I duel and solo PVP out in the open world a lot, and I use all of the swords in the line (even broadsword), which all have great utility and like Frank says, "looks great on paper", but what always makes me scratch my head is that even if use all the utility that the sword has to offer and outplay and counter my opponent, it always seems like a close fight, as if there was zero margin for error. If I fight an axe fighter out in the …

• Zitat von EyceAether: „The change to Heroic Cleave will literally fix that. It means that, in group PvP, all a Sword user needs to do is get one Q off on 3 people and then they will have full stacks. Or, one Q on two people and activate Iron Will. That is a massive game changer. “ Right and maybe more of a reason to keep Mighty Blow as it is on Broadswords because the non-target ability of Heroic Cleave will eliminate at least 1 of the problems with the skill currently in that you can potentiall…

• One thing I would be curious to know about the design of swords in general is at what stack is the break-even for swords' E ability? To further clarify... like if I am going toe to toe with an Axe fighter and we both have the exact same armor, resistances, IP, etc. and are only using Q, W, and E spells but I happen to execute my E spell with only 2 stacks, is the expectation that I lose the fight because I failed to maximize the damage potential of the skill by not waiting for a 3rd stack? Or, i…

• Zitat von EyceAether: „I think that's the reason why it's getting changed. Mighty Blow does 3 different things really well, so it's an overloaded skill. “ I dunno, based on what Retroman says above, it does not sound like skill overload is the problem, but more that broadsword use is too rare and he believes Mighty Swing to be in a better place than Mighty Blow, which I would disagree. The main advantage that Mighty Swing provides over Mighty Blow is the fact that is non-target skill and it does…