Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Are galatines suppose to be uninterruptible ?

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Wadefu no dickin here! Thanks for the report! Spell description is missing the info here but I don't have ETA for the fix yet thus "Aknowledged".

• Bugs that allow people access to your Island?

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi guys! Could you post more details about the bug or if you don't find confident sharing such information please post in Report Hacks, Bots and Exploits or message support@albiononline.com

• I've got mixed feelings about this idea and personally wouldn't go this way to make any improvements. But what would you say is the problem here, journals or gathering itself? Journals and labourer feature could use some dev love, not sure how tho since it's supposed to be just a nice little bonus on top of your grind, while turning them into famebooks is huge of a change and could possibly encourage journal farming in safer areas. I'd agree tho gathering is very grindy and could be improved sin…

• Hi @H4nk ! Your fight didn't count for the killboard battles since there were only 2 kills (while it requires at least 3 kills to show up on killboard battles). Please note there's no public API available for players right now, once it's under developement we'll make sure to have most important info accessible properly.

• Hi @Nosarioss ! Devices with 2 GB of ram are currently under evaluation and please note that's currently the minimum requirement to play. Caerleon is in general quite heavy on the performance and developers are working also on improvements of this particular issue.

• Ipad 2018

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von Emris: „Good day, i wood like to ask about Ipad 2018. Will it be supported in future updates? “ Hi there! Devices with 2 GB of ram are still under evaluation so cannot really say now if such devices will be supported in the future.

• Zitat von jojetski: „ok video posted and another user having same problem can we get it updated to acknowledged? “ Thanks for the video

• Misc NDA

Dagother - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

@kheeta mount speed is based on character movement speed so this change would also make mount speed faster.

• New 2018 iPad Pro

Beitrag

Hi @postlarval This issue should be fixed with today's patch [09. January 2019] Nimue Patch 5 , please let us know if there's still any issue on your device!

• Hi @Uhhhhhh could you have a look at the guidelines here: Crash Report Thread basically need additional file output_log and ideally DxDiag file.

• Hi @jojetski When you create a new role, it's set to "hidden" by default and characters from other guilds cannot see the role until you enable Visibility: yMwEQ5u.jpg Was that the case or your characters cannot see the role regardless of enabled Visibility? EDIT: ofc you can edit the role anytime and change its Visibility.

• clipping issue with long white beard

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Bogul that's Quarrier Garb only?

• all api-ms files missing :(

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Trivago: „Hi when started albion game said APİ-MS-WİN-CRT-LOCALE-L1-1-0.DLL so i downloaded it but i found out i had to download more of these files, so i downloaded copuple of these dll files but found that i need to dowload total of 113 of these files and it takes time downoad each one about a minute any ways to do faster “ Have you tried installing support.microsoft.com/en-us/he…rsal-c-runtime-in-windows ?

• Polska vs Polska

Dagother - - Pogawędki

Beitrag

Zapowiada się wyśmienita zabawa!

• Rewards were updated already, if you've received any of the old rewards please contact support@albiononline.com for item exchange.

• Hellion shoes Mark of Sacrifice

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von yxaxax: „You can not try the skill? Are you seriously.The skill does not work.Damage does not increase after jump.It is not displayed in the statistics.Deals the same damage before using the skill and after. “ I tried. You can see the damage boost in the character Details: Damage vs Players and Damage vs Mobs. The damage itself is increased in game. Would be helpful if you could post a video if it's not boosting your damage.

• Hellion shoes Mark of Sacrifice

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von yxaxax: „ When to use Mark of Sacrifice. Skill does not increase damage. This is a normal skill job? “ You get the damage buff when channeling ends (you can see it below your avatar) but if channeling is interrupted you get no buff. Could you have a look if that's the case or record it next time and post it here if possible?

• Could you attach your DxDiag file? Loading into Caerleon (and its sub-clusters) might take a while for low spec PCs due to amount of players and increased activity in nearby areas. Devs are working on further improvements to loading times but I don't have any ETA right now.

• Can't update guild description

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Circe1872: „If you change the guild description box, it doesn't save. It just reverts to whatever was typed there before. You can not change language, playstyle, or anything in the text box. “ Hi! Does it still happen to you?

• Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes

Beitrag

Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Dagother: „@postlarval what happens exactly? You can't install the app or it closes itself after starting the app? @Veetus there was a patch today [13. December 2018] Nimue Patch 3 “ Well, as I described in my post in the iOS test forum on November 24th (New 2018 iPad Pro), the app starts and says it requires 2GB RAM to run, then shuts down. This is a 2018 iPad Pro 12.9” 1TB model, which has 6GB RAM. If you look in the other thread, you’ll see a response from ano…