Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 99.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Misc NDA

kreeshak - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von tabooshka: „its not a question of maybe it should be nerfed a bit, it shouldnt exist in the first place whats so hard to understand that its a broken mechanic =D “ at the early levels of skill improvement in mmos, most of us lesser players go through the delusion that 1-shot mechanics are hard to pull off, and when we do we are skilled. But the more you play, you realise that this is a delusion.

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „Zitat von Retroman: „Hi, here are some thoughts on the adjustments: “ First , i want to say thank you for making dialog between players and you as combat designer. It is very important , especially when such huge changes are going to be tested.-------------------------------------------------------- Zitat von Retroman: „Increasing Hitpoint pool: In simple terms, this is a full loot game. And for this type of game, the time to kill shouldn't be too low. Preferably we don't wa…

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

@Retroman As long as there is a clear vision and direction of what you want, I would like to approve and encourage, 'minor' changes, towards that direction,(as opposed to drastic) and advise you to keep away from big increments that might alienate people. Take your time towards that direction, and don't make 'big' changes on your way there. Out of all the games I've played, and with the occasional exception, albion has got to be the one that the balance changes are with the right frequency and t…

• Even as a cloth user, I can agree that cloth is *slightly* stronger than it should, other armors are slightly *worse* than they should. However I believe that cloth user problem arises from rich and experienced players. For new and poor players cloth is still worse balanced than other armors. However @Retroman should not attempt to change *anything* massively. I wouldn't make changes more drastic than 1% of power shift and then see how that goes.

• Zitat von marg93: „Lammer game for lammer players ... if you continue defending actual meta, you are a lammer player , carried player or you cant see the biggest problem for the healthy game. More pvp = More content Mega alliances = Lammer Mechanics -> A lot zerg pvp , very very little skirmish pvp , very very very litle solo pvp--> Unhealthy game->leave game Small alliances = Balance for alls -> A lot zerg pvp , a lot skirmish pvp , regular solo pvp--> Healthy game-> Fun game Current alliance m…

• Zitat von Syndic: „Territories are quite simply, not worth taking or holding. “ Why does Kantos then defend royals? if they are not worth holding? Zitat von Syndic: „Locks and timers exist for good reason. Going to sleep, losing all your sh*t while youre sleeping and having to retake it back when you're online gets boring really fast. Most people are already bored to death of seasons resetting everything once a month. “ Well isn't that double standards though? You are, rightfully, complaining, t…

• Zitat von Syndic: „Zitat von kreeshak: „Zitat von Syndic: „Essentially what a lot of posts here boil down to, is that every guild should have a few territories, and losing those few territories should be heavily penalizing to the winner. Does that make sense? “ That's what they say/want. And I don't disagree with that concept, but with the specifics like how that will happen.Total global/domination should be possible, but hard, and without making the game into a theme mmorpg. “ I feel like nobod…

• Zitat von Syndic: „Essentially what a lot of posts here boil down to, is that every guild should have a few territories, and losing those few territories should be heavily penalizing to the winner. Does that make sense? “ That's what they say/want. And I don't disagree with that concept, but with the specifics like how that will happen. Total global/domination should be possible, but hard, and without making the game into a theme mmorpg.

• Ο ΛΑΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΞΕΧΝΑ ΤΙ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΔΕΞΙΑ!

• Energy Drop Decreased Without Patch Notes?

kreeshak - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Kantos we are saying they emmited to note those changes in the patch notes. Unless we are really bad at reading the last changes I could find were: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…96434c0b702e29d46970be5cb

• Energy Drop Decreased Without Patch Notes?

kreeshak - - Bugs

Beitrag

@letwolfwell if that did happen, it is new, and undocumented. It didn't work like that a not more than 10 days ago.

• some of it is artifical. lot's of prices are artificial. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…96434c0b702e29d46970be5cb If SAVE or POE or OOPS or TC are getting 1000 t8 per day, they don't need to flood the market, they can sell as much as they wish to maintain a higher profit margine. When TC was scammed(?) twice, it was shown they were hoarding massive amounts of T8. The reason they did that was cause they didn't want to crush the market and drop the prices. Why would the (3?4?5?10 tops?) players wh…

• Territory Rework Suggestion

kreeshak - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Reptoid: „attacking requires much more effort than holding. “ That's wrong. If you own 4 territories and have 40 men. and I attack you with 40 men split into two groups of 20 or 4 groups of 10, you will not be able to defend ANY of your territories. If you stack on one territorry you leave the remaining 3 uncontested. If you split, I will either ambush you while you travel. Or I will just hit and run until I kill everything. The attacker has it a lot easier by choosing where to attack …

• Territory Rework Suggestion

kreeshak - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Syndic: „The key issue is that raiding should never be equal to owning the territory, otherwise there is no point in investing the effort/silver required to GVG for territories. Otherwise it's a very good idea that can merit more discussion and more ~stuff~ being fleshed out. “ I agree The default defender or territory owner bonus should be around 50%. That means that for every 10 defenders you would need 15 raiders. For 4 defenders 6 raiders and so on. With upgrades that bonus could g…

• Zitat von GluttonySDS: „Access to round table shouldnt be based on points ranking -- it should be based on fame rankings... active and large guilds should be on there, not a 8 man guild who has 3 terris and generates enough points to hit silver. “ I don't disagree with that. To add on that access to round table and season points, should be heavily tied to a guilds financial well being. Guilds that generate wealth should be ranked higher than guilds that don't. Generating wealth can be a sum of g…

• Arena

Beitrag

a full set of 8.3 masterpiece relics with 400/400 spec will result in 1712 ip in the open world and 800 + (1712-800)*0.2 = 800 + 182.4 = 982.4 item power. The difference of a guy in flat 4.1 or flat 5 and absolutely 0/400 which should have 800 ip and that guy above, is 182.4 item power. Each 100 item power makes your character do 9% more damage and have 9% better defenses. That 182.4 item power means he will be doing 16.41% more damage and about have about 16.41% better defenses. The above is th…

• it makes automation harder to put it short. It also makes sure that worse computers or worse latencies are not handicapped further.

• @marg93 If you punish carebears and their playstyle, and mute them, you will lose a big portion of your population. However If you punish content creators as you define it, and mute them, you will also lose a big portion of your population. Imho both carebears need the content creators, and the contnet creators need the carebears. One category does not exclude the other. Also if you start muting carebars you open up a shithole of definitions. Sure RENT is carebear compared to super duper pvp gui…

• Zitat von Mandala: „Zitat von kreeshak: „Zitat von Mandala: „Zitat von kreeshak: „agreed on every concept. My only disagreement is that if the top GVGers actually decided to do open world, they would dominate that as well. The top GVGers are not just that. They are better and more disciplined players. They will just raise their numbers from 5 to 40 and they will adopt to the new/next thing. In that regard, the change does not solve the problem which you are right that exists, but enhances it by …