Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 237.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• To be fair curse in general is already quite strong. It dominates solo and the 2v2 scene with 1h curse and great curse is heavily used in GvG. The only grievance I have is the Damnation staff is quite shit. With how weak the E is the cast time should be about 1 second or if you want to leave the cast time the damage needs a serious increase.

• I would agree more constant castle activity would be a good thing to give the zerg wanting players something to do. To much of the intended small scale fights such as mage raiding and war tents turn into giant zergs because of bored players. Players wanting large scale fights need more content available to them so other players wanting small scale can also get intended small scale content.

• Misc NDA

Tabor - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Equart you are complaining without even providing any actual specific examples of what you are concerned about? That makes no sense my friend. I love the idea of increased move speed and decreased combat duration (20 seconds is still high imo). I am indifferent on the higher base HP but also am intrigued by the idea of longer battles in 5s that in theory the HP change should drive. Game speed increase helps improve all gameplay situations by reducing the nonsensical tortoise pace on foot. This i…

• While I applaud your creativity I think the solution is to add MORE war camps or means to launch attacks. Every resource tower should be attackable to avoid the easy defending camps by numbers dilemma. Although every owning guild should still be given the opportunity to prevent attacks. Holding mass amounts of territories should be a hard task. And as Owen mentioned above camps also serve an important storage function.

• [Updated] Possible Alliance Change

Tabor - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

Also the theory of IP caps is it should drive more overall GvGs. Some of those timeframes should overlap helping limit the alt issue as well.

Beitrag

The red zones have just recently been fully taken over by the zerg alliances. For the majority of the season the smaller alliances were able to withstand the push from the big boys. Once again the cap change should drive more attacks in black which also should free up the red zone for up and comers instead of bored vets driven from all the recent hand holding in black.

Beitrag

Thanks for this Retro this should be a solid change to get existing large alliances fighting more often and new guilds giving it a try. Overall GvG activity should jump quite a bit with these new caps getting more teams involved.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

There are actually a decent amount of 2 man portals out there to choose from although the spawn time is baffling. I have seen it range from 5 to 25 minutes with no consistency. That piece of the gating could use improvements. In fact SBI already applied timers on content such as faction bosses perhaps they do something similar with HG portals. This avoids the time sink hunt of people able to find a portal for content and might even increase the fight frequency at bats for entry.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Beitrag

@SirAchtung not sure if this helps you bud but US primetime from 0-4 UTC typically has much better competitive 2 man team contact rates.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Beitrag

It is not even the solo that is frustrating if some dudes truly thought they could 1v2 win then by all means come fight! However all solos I see tuck tail and run immediately with no desire to fight. Running in circles cannot be fun for anybody. Hence I just run the gate like normal as they do not exist and move on to the next gate annoyed I didn't get to fight!

• Encourage Competition Ideas

Beitrag

@Retroman has there been any discussion in further capping GvGs into black? This would increase the overall amount of fighting drastically and also move out high level teams fighting in Royals due to no action black zones. Would free up royals for their intended purpose of new team fighting.

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Beitrag

As an avid runner of 2 man gates I have been torn on this one for awhile. The real profit in 2 man typically comes from your opponents loot and not the chest loot. This is really my only gripe with flat 4 solo natures coming in. I feel like my gate and time was wasted due to a troll (you will never convince me solo gating in flat 4 is not pure troll). Increasing the portal spawn timers would not help because you would probably get even more solo players. I think the only preventative measure the…

Beitrag

Lot of talk on here about the stale GvG scene of black zones. Up and coming opponents state the cost is to high and the current black top alliance land owners say the cost is to high. If everyone is in agreement the cost is to high let's expand the GvG cap process that has led to flourishing red zone GvG activity. The game itself is about progression so we can create a progressive GvG cap something like this: Yellow: 800 Red: 1000 Anglia: 1200 Cumbria: 1300 Mercia: Uncapped You may need to rethi…

• Once again I would agree with removing the blob if it was not for massive zerg alliances existing. It would make things more interesting no doubt but for any none zerg alliance the risk/reward balance now heavily tilts towards crazy high risk. You could potentially see even less traffic. Might be worth a trial though to see how it goes.

Beitrag

You just provide to many easy mode incentives to large alliances. This by default discourages competition. Strong GvG guilds are capable of ontrolling mass territory acquisition and have the zerg war camp backing of many other guilds due to all alliance guilds having access to territory. Keep it to only the guild owner can access and GvG out of said territory. It should be somewhat challenging to hold land and require some thought on how much to try to hold. This obviously has not been the case …

Beitrag

I would vote for enable alliance wide point sharing for a test period. Would be easier to implement than friendly fire and in theory should cause the desired effect of alliance shrinking.

• Is the Crystal system already broken? Why are Tier 1 towers being forced to fight Tier 3? That absolutely defeats the purpose you said you were going for. What's up SBI???

• I see no issue with the BL from the perspective of a player who has not played it but fights against it regularly. The damage is horribly weak. It is easy to destroy them before they get you anywhere near half health. 1h curse obliterates BL and just throw desecrate on them when they tuck tail to run. GG.

• Alliances System

Beitrag

I was always torn on the subject of removing alliances from the game but after watching season after season of massive alliance pacts it just does not seem to be something the player base is able to solve on their own. Obviously the majority prefers to coast on easy mode and then ironically complain about having no one to fight. At this point it seems clear alliances should either be drastically capped at a max player amount or removed. Sure guilds can still make "side" non aggression pacts but …

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Tabor - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Ah got to love forums. I get to read about mega zergs being sad there is no content when they caused the no content to begin with by mega zerging....