Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Depends what you'll primarily want to do. PvE, PvP, small or large group, open world or instanced, etc?

• Zitat von Ravenar: „Zitat von Bogul: „I feel like we have come to terms with pve fame beeing moveable through tomes and gathering fame would not make a difference. So I don't share your concern of taking a last stand and making gathering fame exclusive. I'd love to hear a dev opinion though. “ RIght now Tome of Insight is 10k of PvE fame, right? A while back, I did some spreasheeting and if I remeber correctly, it's equal to just about to one solo T5 expedition. So 8-10 minute passive grind watc…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Bogul: „Zitat von Midgard: „I’m against anything that in effect allows you to buy gatherring fame for silver (and therefore buy it with RL cash) “ I can see that consideration, but we already gave up this with tome of insights for pve fame and stuying for crafting ; I am not sure if gathering fame deserves to be the only exception.Why is it different than pve or crafting fame? “ I agree. They should be the same. Tomes and st…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Bogul: „Zitat von Midgard: „I’m against anything that in effect allows you to buy gatherring fame for silver (and therefore buy it with RL cash) “ I can see that consideration, but we already gave up this with tome of insights for pve fame and stuying for crafting ; I am not sure if gathering fame deserves to be the only exception.Why is it different than pve or crafting fame? “ I agree. They should be the same. Tomes and studying should be removed. Buying fame, for…

• Wait for the delete

Stravanov - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Yea trolling is pretty retarded. Just learn from the experience. Don't wear anything "expensive" to a PvP zone. Trolling is pretty imbalanced, since one player can easily ruin 10 players' experience.

• Zitat von Luke1: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Single shared queue. Not many people do normal expeditions these days. That's why you might experience long queue times. “ So how do you PvE? “ Go to the open world. Do hardcore expeditions. Find players at your level that want to queue up with you. Play a class that gets faster queue times (tank/healer)

• Single shared queue. Not many people do normal expeditions these days. That's why you might experience long queue times.

• Since the meta appears to change every 3-4 months, sometimes even without big mechanical changes, shouldn't we not whine about a certain weapon being OP just because it's over-represented? If a weapon is meta for 6 months or more, then you have a legitimate claim. But how long has infernal been meta? In spring, 1h spear was meta. 1h fire was meta a bit before that. The meta constantly changes even without dev intervention. A handful of good players find ways to outplay the current meta, and then…

• Zitat von noxmortus: „If you spent 12 years at school and did not have fun...you are either a liar or one of those 'special' people. “ But would you have fun if you had to redo your basic school at your current age? It's a pretty bad analogy. But since we are using that analogy, do you think it'd be fun, or do you think most of the "fun" we had in elementary school was not the school itself, but more about growing up and experiencing things for the first time? I'm pretty sure that everybody woul…

• Zitat von KickinMACHINE: „Early release days, until people unlocked T7 were the funniest tbh. Wish I could participate once again. Voting for a wipe ( or Atlantis concept ). “ It wasn't just fun because of the fresh server. It was fun because everything was "new and exciting". Most of that feeling you won't get back. Because the game isn't new and exciting. You just think it was the wipe that made it fun. But in reality it was a lot of other things. Meeting new people, exploring the game, etc.

• Zitat von Bigboyz: „Then in your official platform you can describe your position: “it’s just plain dumb and ignorant”. I’m sure your rationale will win lots of votes. “ The guy you're talking to said other things too. You cherrypicked a small part of his reply and used it completely out of context. Please don't participate in discussions on the forum if you can't even have a basic conversation.

• White zone

Stravanov - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

I understand what you're trying to do. But it's a bad idea. The devs might as well just add fame to the arena system in stead of this "white zone" you're suggesting.

• Zitat von Bigboyz: „I guess I don’t understand why you’re opposed to a vote. “ Because this is suggested every 2nd week by some retard. It's a fucking persistent world mmorpg. If the devs wipe the server, they change the fundamental premise of any mmorpg and will lose a ton of customers as a result.

• Zitat von Bigboyz: „Ok, so the players who have responded so far do not represent the 100s of people I’ve talked to in guild discord’s and in game. I didn’t want to write a long thesis for the many reasons why a wipe would help the game, so I just proposed a vote. Have a multiple choice on login next month. There are many reason why: 1) more content. When everybody is out there leveling everything, player involvement is at an all-time high and more unpredictable (a good thing) 2) market restart-…

• Zitat von Calesvol: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Midgard: „I kind of agree. You are not risking your gear in an HCE but are risking exactly the same silver loss as someone doing openworld as gearloss = silverloss. The problem I have with HCE are threefold. Less people in openworld; excellent fame completely uninterrupted; and my general disagreement with instanced content in an mmo “ I'd argue that HCE puts MORE people in the open world. Not less.Without HCE, someone who doesn't have 100000 …

• Zitat von ImaDoki: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Stravanov: „If you get that sort of fame in the open world, then its imbalanced to those people that can play outside of prime time. And your 3/4 hours of uninterrupted farming is probably not in prime time. Also, this might be your first full loot PvP game. In most full loot PvP games that have any meaningful success, there is plenty of room for "PvE players". Its not viable to run a game where 100% of the population is gan…

• Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Try an argument in stead of just saying something irrelevant that I already addressed. “ I can say: I would like to get money in real life because i m very poor but i don't want to work and i don't want go out of my home... because world is so dungerous... “ Comparing games with real life is often a bad argument. This is one of those examples. Try to address one of the arguments I already told you. Its like you're ignoring what I already wrote. Which mak…

• Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Stravanov: „If you're relic farming on Anglia, then this content is not accessible to 90% of the playerbase. If you're farming in a dungeon controlled by your alliance, then this content is not accessible to 90% of the playerbase. I suspect you're "adapting" your description of reality just to "win" this conversation. Please don't. You're intelligent enough to understand the premses that make farming in dungeons available to you and not to 90% of the playerbase. “ S…

• Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Stravanov: „If you get that sort of fame in the open world, then its imbalanced to those people that can play outside of prime time. And your 3/4 hours of uninterrupted farming is probably not in prime time. Also, this might be your first full loot PvP game. In most full loot PvP games that have any meaningful success, there is plenty of room for "PvE players". Its not viable to run a game where 100% of the population is gankers. “ I can play from 19 utc to 23 utc .…

• Zitat von Ashkael: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Please read the post again. Discussions like these are futile when you didn't even bother to read what you are replying to. The underlying problem isn't the amount of fame we get in different activities. The problem is that we can't fame in the open world for more than 15 minutes without getting ganked. “ if in 15 min i do more XP in dungeon than in 1h of HCE, I go to the dungeon... Anyway, I do XP only in dungeaon and sometimes I can farm for 3/4 hours …