Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 126.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 5v1 HG!

Valkyrior - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=82Jk399xlw0&feature=youtu.be

• Dont ustand why the pierce from a melee is so harmful compared to so many ranged pierces there with bigger effect?

• Misc NDA

Valkyrior - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von RottenH20: „New guardian helmet weaker than before This one only heals 5% and removes DOTS 45 second cd EXTREMLY situational and isn’t even that good even if you remove dots from axes or curses Only thing this is good against is 1h curse “ How is the new guardian helmet weaker than before when ALL plate helmets will get an IMPROVED Guardian Helmet Skill with no Damage/Heal Decrease???????? Yes the Special Skill for Guardian sucks but destroys curse . Imo Heal should be 10% but it still…

• W path for Hammers

Valkyrior - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

@letwolf we are just lobbying so that the well deserved and overdue Hammer Changes make it into the next patch! ITS HAMMER TIME BOYZ! 2019 YEAR OF THE HAMMER!

• ΔΕΣΜΕΥΟΜΑΙ Η SBI ΝΑ ΣΑΣ ΕΠΙΔΟΤΕΙ ΓΙΑ ΚΑΘΕ ΦΑΡΜΑ ΣΤΟ ΓΚΕΙΜ ΜΕ 100 ΓΚΟΛΝΤ ΑΝΑ ΚΙΛΟ ΚΑΡΟΤΟΥ!

• * Joseph (Albion Online) Dec 5, 17:30 UTC Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to us. As long as the guild you were in for 64 days is eligible for season rewards, you will be eligible for them. You do not need to switch back to your old guild. Should you have any additional questions, please let us know. Kind Regards, Joseph | Senior Customer Care Agent | support@albiononline.com Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.

• Zitat von Vothan: „Hello everybody. I got 14 million respec points. Im planning to use all points into artifact sword (because using galatines). Do you think that would be a nice idea ? If not can you enlight me with your point of wievs about using that points in more fertile way. Thank you “ Check how much 11 points levels in claymore/broadsword and dual swords cost. Then put all your points into artifact swords until 1 level of artifact swords costs more fame credits than 11 in the other 3 spe…

• youtu.be/ncKX9C9t2cQ

• Zitat von Retroman: „Hello everyone, after taking in all your feedback and more internal disucssions, we decided to NOT implement the proposed friendly fire change. The alliance system in this regard will stay unchanged for season 5. We are aware, this would have been a very big change in a running game, even for a test period. That is why we wanted to evaluate this proposal with you, the community, before trying it in the live game. Obviously the opinions on this are quite divided and there is …

• Zitat von Retroman: „Hello everyone, after taking in all your feedback and more internal disucssions, we decided to NOT implement the proposed friendly fire change. The alliance system will stay unchanged for season 5. We are aware, this would have been a very big change in a running game, even for a test period. That is why we wanted to evaluate this proposal with you, the community, before trying it in the live game. Obviously the opinions on this are quite divided and there is no clear agreem…

• I do not disagree with you but unless new blood is injected in this game it will start suffering from organ failure and lead to a slow painful death. New players need less barriers to enjoy the game and although yes it is not impossible to do certain things in BZ it is much harder

• Believe that since FF will be in place there will be a lot less mass aoes which add a lot to the lag and players will need to play a lot smarter. Im not saying this is the best solution as fallen staffs or aoe heals will be less useful and more challenging as they might heal your enemies, but it shows that sbi are aware many players are not satisfied with the current end game and alliance system

• Zitat von Syndic: „Zitat von Valkyrior: „Zitat von Syndic: „I'd rather they develop the game instead of redesigning core game mechanics because a small gang of kids is crying on reddit. Here's a list of pie-in-the-sky things I'd implement yesterday instead of reinventing the wheel every 2 weeks to fix problems that don't exist; “ Who gave you the right to think that your opinion is more valued than any other person that has bought the game? Just because something suits you and your handholding z…

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Valkyrior: „Zitat von Retroman: „Are alliances a problem? Correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the whole thread i got the impression that most in here seem to agree, that alliances in the current state are a problem. If you think alliances are problematic right now, I would like to ask you in what situation exactly they are having a negative impact on your game experience? This would help us get a better understanding of what part of the game exactly you wou…

• Zitat von Syndic: „Zitat von slizzard: „Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in this whirlpool for the ride? “ I'd rather they develop the game instead of redesigning core game mechanics because a small gang of kids is crying on reddit. Here's a list of pie-in-the-sky things I'd implement yesterday instead of re…

• Zitat von Retroman: „Are alliances a problem? Correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the whole thread i got the impression that most in here seem to agree, that alliances in the current state are a problem. If you think alliances are problematic right now, I would like to ask you in what situation exactly they are having a negative impact on your game experience? This would help us get a better understanding of what part of the game exactly you would like us to make adjustments to and if our…

• Zitat von QuickSwipe: „Zitat von flyn: „Players can now execute while silenced as intended “ This applies for self-silence of skinner work boots as well, I believe they are different effects and would like to make sure that they are included in the fix and not forgotten. “ Im glad you pointed this out. DO NOT allow skinner boot silence to be used to execute people as this is an obvious troll mechanic to be used to down players in dungeons

• Zitat von Retroman: „ Are alliances a problem? Correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the whole thread i got the impression that most in here seem to agree, that alliances in the current state are a problem. If you think alliances are problematic right now, I would like to ask you in what situation exactly they are having a negative impact on your game experience? This would help us get a better understanding of what part of the game exactly you would like us to make adjustments to and if ou…

• Zitat von Korn: „Hi all, I'd like to give some further background on the matter as it is - as always - far more complex than it might appear at first. Let's look at GvGs first. Here, the benefits that alliances provide is that people can merc for each other. Some time back we did an evaluation of this and found that the clear majority is guilds were in favour of keeping the merc system in the game. The downsides are clear, a key upside is though that it allows smaller guilds to hold their own as…

• Zitat von Gaheris: „Zitat von Flyn: „Dash (all Daggers) - Cooldown now scales with Item power - Cooldown 100 IP: 18s - Cooldown 1700 IP: 10s - Energycost: 0 -> 5 “ 1700 IP? Why not make it something reasonable like 1500IP at the top end. 100 spec bloodletter 300/400 daggers at 6.1 is around 1330IP. 8.1 is around 1460IP. This could've been a good change. I wish I was surprised you listened to the people complaining about getting ganked, but won't touch chain slash to increase it's dmg and effecti…