Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 124.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von RiconesBr: „Zitat von Zumzat: „I don't agree that permanent triple heroic stack can in any way kill sword in 5v5. Not like they are used a lot now anyway. Purging will definitely become less an issue for galatines which will be able to easily stack far into own backline, frontline sustain swords like new broadsword/clarent (?) dual swords can just use Iron Will and Heroic passives, so average triple stack recovery time will be around 6 seconds, while average purge cd is around 25 secon…

• I don't agree that permanent triple heroic stack can in any way kill sword in 5v5. Not like they are used a lot now anyway. Purging will definitely become less an issue for galatines which will be able to easily stack far into own backline, frontline sustain swords like new broadsword/clarent (?) dual swords can just use Iron Will and Heroic passives, so average triple stack recovery time will be around 6 seconds, while average purge cd is around 25 seconds or so. Not even mentioning that new pe…

• I already saw it in GvG/HG even before E cd boost. Now I think its heal output per second (heal number divided by cast time + CD) is slightly higher than druidic even for one target with 3 stacked hots, but 1h can heal up to 3 targets for the full amount. At the same time this heal is less reliable, because you can get all the hots purged right before the cast or you can get the cast itself interrupted.

• No it's not aoe, but it can have hots on 3-4 targets like any nature which helps a lot against dot spam. I guess ppl use it because it is better famed for most of healers, has no casts (thus cannot be interrupted and has good mobility) and has no longer purgable seed (E). Also is one-handed and can be combined with mistcaller for better cooldowns. But I think 1H nature might be even better, not completely sure though, has its own pros and cons.

• Yes this double rdd meta is such a cancer, lets boost rampant staff back so we can have this nice quadruple melee triple plate meta back and faceroll the shit out of our keyboards again!!!!!!111

• Great Curse stacking E

Zumzat - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

What do you exactly mean by `stacks with itself`? Area of decay is the same dot as vile curse. Vile curse ticks with damage at 0 sec with 2 sec interval, AoD has 0.8 tick interval and 5 ticks iirc. By having 4 VC stacks on a target and then channeling full AoD onto him you can get 5 ticks of full VC damage within 3.2 seconds or so. This is intended mechanics,

• Fallen staff (priest) is still top meta, but druidics start to crawl back into meta, I guess because of dot cleave popularity (heavy curse+infernal), something that priest might have troubles with even despite 2 strong aoe heal abilities. The most common builds would be: Priest: fallen staff, merc hood (knight helmet against iron-clads), cleric robe (cultist for gvg), cleric sandals. Druid: druidic staff, mistcaller, graveguard helmet, cleric robe, cleric sandals.

• Misc NDA

Zumzat - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Equartus: „Misc: - Base Max Hitpoints: 1000 -> 1200 (This increases the general hitpoints pool by 20%) “ This paragraph is actually very controversial since equipment in this game gives absolute HP values and not relative. Lets say I have following outfit: chest gives 400 hp, weapon, shoes and hood all give 200 hp each. Currently I have 1000+400+200*3 = 2000 total HP pool. With the changes in question implemented I would have 1200+400+200*3 = 2200 HP - this is not general hp pool incre…

• QdkxsvA.png Might as well just checked in game. So yeah, it's 40%.

• 1H Dagger or high attack speed bug

Zumzat - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Brian3393: „Zitat von Zumzat: „This bug is connected with null attacks after attack speed changes and has been around for ages. I think in this very forum section there is an illustrative video with spear and its attack speed passive skill. “ so there's a bug with a skill/buff and no one from the dev team cares? “ You must be new to computer games

• And of course you can give me either a link or a chat log where an SBI dev confirms it is 40%? Zitat von SirAchtung: „@Retromanso u think it normal what dps cloth items got twice better passives than tanky plate items ? where logic ? check 1st post and u will see why 400/400 tank feel like paper vs 400/400 mage. “ And you're up to what? 30 min GvG matches with no kills because no one is able to break hostile double plate frontline?

• Zitat von Khladraven: „- Frazzle on arcane is far too low cd for a 40% damage increase on target. Far too low. “ Why is it so hard to login into the game and check something before going to forums and post about it? Ig7m6GS.png

• 1H Dagger or high attack speed bug

Zumzat - - Bugs

Beitrag

This bug is connected with null attacks after attack speed changes and has been around for ages. I think in this very forum section there is an illustrative video with spear and its attack speed passive skill.

• Without strong proof like movies and screenshots WITH FIGURES illustrated this is yet another whine thread. Even though I can assume that there is a high possibility of mistakes in combat formulas, I also know that most of the players are bad at pvp in this game, have weak positioning and wrong feeling of when to push forward and when to get back. This is mainly the reason why they struggle against cloth robe double rdd comps and get a subjective feeling of imbalance.

• Edit: Nvm, you do pay a tax with the approach I described

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Zumzat - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von Tabor: „It is not even the solo that is frustrating if some dudes truly thought they could 1v2 win then by all means come fight! However all solos I see tuck tail and run immediately with no desire to fight. Running in circles cannot be fun for anybody. Hence I just run the gate like normal as they do not exist and move on to the next gate annoyed I didn't get to fight! “ Because that's their most valid tactic: try to split or try to poison one when both are trying to leave. 1v2 can't …

• 2 vs 2 hellgates

Zumzat - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Because of lack of solo content in this game. Solo dungeons are complete trash in terms of both fame and loot so 2v2 HG are one of the better options when you can't get anyone to play together with. Even through they are trash in terms of fame, but at least you can get a proc of T6+ relic art or something.

• Public Crystal Realm GvG Playtest

Zumzat - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Kneeger: „I had a lot of fun with guild mates we got to try different comps we thought of and thanks to the 100 spec in everything we could do that without worrying that we'd have no dmg. I and a few other people I talked to think that this should be like a weekly or monthly thing to be able to log in craft the stuff you want and just go out and really have a blast with everyone else because we really had fun in the crystal GvGs and the ''BR'' game after. tl:dr, rly fun, should make st…

• Grudge clipping bug

Zumzat - - Bugs

Beitrag

Intended mechanics that grudge does not tick at 0 sec, first dot tick comes at 1 sec. The thing is that iirc all cursed staffs have 1+ attacks per second, that means that 1 sec never comes for the grudge before either you stop attacking or the buff wears off. It was nerfed back in the days when grudge on glaive was hitting too hard with all attack speed procs/cooldowns. Also fire staff Q dot also has undergone the same nerf. youtube.com/watch?v=TEfwJX1vSu0

• frazzle bug

Zumzat - - Bugs

Beitrag

Dude, seriously, get a fucking clue before creating another whiny bitch thread about arcane. youtube.com/watch?v=256Jjvp88JI This mechanics has always been in place for any pierce ability.