Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 268.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• A total Newb

Evas_Flarelight - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Hi @SleepApnea and welcome to Albion Online!

• Hi @Xincox! It's in the Interface Menu. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8a35484e861a4c4e1bef82e03

• FACTION

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Beitrag

Go to any major city's Repair Station, click on the second tab and drop the item there. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8a35484e861a4c4e1bef82e03

• Specializing in 1 line of Armor, Helm, Boots and weapons is very feasible. Before you dive into that, it's better to level up all your weapon and armor lines to T4 so that you have a better idea which one to focus on. And yes, you can also craft and farm. It's up you on how to manage your time and LP wisely and efficiently.

• 1) • What are the benefits and negatives of focusing your LP? + Focusing your LP helps you to level up your specializations faster. - You can't have everything (except up until T4 - T5) 2) • What are the benefits and negatives of branching out your LP? + You can be flexible and adjust to the changing Meta. The Respec option handles this well. - You'll be "Jack of all trades but master of none" 3) • Which way is better in your opinion and why? + Focusing on certain paths adds more value to the ti…

• Hi @Reignskream yeah I saw that post and I'm not aware if such a bug existed or was reported. Just to share, I have 2 personal islands that I shared with my guild before and I haven't had any issues with unauthorized access. That being said, make sure you don't set anyone as a "Co-owner" since they will have the ability to claim your structures. Add names as a visitor in the Access Rights Menu to limit what they can do in your island instead.

• FACTION

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Arkaidon: „hello, I think there was a bug, I have it in my inventory, what can I do? prntscr.com/m4nn79 - I'm not on a mission for factions “ @Arkaidon It's salvageable, have you tried it yet?

• Zitat von Elogar: „I'm not completely sure, but I think that you get faction fame for killing other faction people. “ You don't get Faction points for killing other players. Merlyn Update Points and Standing Flagged players receive faction points and faction standing for collecting Fame via PvE, gathering, fishing, and outpost capturing.

• @Casanova From Albion Online's system requirements page: iOS (full iOS Support will be available after official release): - A high-end iOS tablet will be required. Detailed minimum system requirements will be published ahead of the iOS release (ETA yet to be determined) Phones might be able to run it, but Tablets are recommended. Feel free to browse the iOS Test Forum for any other questions.

• Hi @Reignskream Before you delete your old character, save all the items you have in a crafted chest in an island if you have one. (just so you have no regrets later on). The Starter Pack can be claimed once per account.

• 30 days premium

Evas_Flarelight - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von MrJackson: „I just purchased a key to redeem and play this game for $100 and it says the key is already redeemed??????????????????? and when i try to log in the game says i need a hey!!!! please someone help!!!!! “ Hi @MrJackson, please send a ticket to support@albiononline.com or go to this link to create the ticket: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

• Zitat von Bigboyz: „I would be happy to do this but SBI is the one with the entire player base logins and emails at their disposal. A well-created survey in this context with a small community like Albion IS a community vote. Which is what I suggested. I suggested it here because I do not have the communication tools to do such a survey/vote, but SBI certainly does. If you’re suggesting to create a vote on this forum, that’s the problem. Most players don’t comment here or read anything other tha…

• Zitat von Bigboyz: „I’ll only add that the opinions represented here are no where near reflective of the community rit large. “ I agree with this point. Please go ahead and do the necessary work to prove this. Well represented facts and numbers are better than opinions afterall. Here are some steps: - Create a survey with a valid statistical sample size. - Make sure the respondents have no way to skew the results. ie no duplicate entries etc... - Determine the acceptable level of bias. - Run the…

• Yes @Kyliff. Please send a ticket to support@albiononline.com or use this link: albiononline.com/en/profile/support

• Purchase gone wrong

Evas_Flarelight - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Hi @Darius please write a ticket at albiononline.com/en/profile/support or send it to support@albiononline.com

• Problem: I can't see the aoe of mobs

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Beitrag

Have you tried resetting the interface menu? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…8a35484e861a4c4e1bef82e03

• Or, it can be specifically designed to take out other types of mounted players only. The mechanics can be adjusted so that it only does small amount of damage to un-mounted players.

• Hi @sage12 and welcome to Albion Online! 1) I read ping is an issue,and I am not just talking too many on a server(like at/after launch) . If you are in the UK(or EU) how bad is the ping on an average not too busy day? - I've read that ping in UK or EU ranges from 50-100. Please take that with a grain of salt, as ping depends on the ISP you are using. 1a) What,if any, are downsides of waiting for an EU server? - We currently have no news about an EU server. The game's servers are in the US. 2) L…

• Hi @castdown. Please be reminded of the Trial Key Zone Rules. Trial Key Zone Rules: - Don't spam - please keep your trial key posts separated by at least 24 hours - Don't offer kick-backs. This is against the Referral Terms and Conditions - Don't ask for private information - Don't post off-topic content - Don't troll or post snarky comments

• translation (wrong thread)

Evas_Flarelight - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @Arkanoid, please post translation bugs in this thread.