Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 227.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• High risk high reward

• BUG or It is normal

Nieogar - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Carpazzo: „Dude , delete this post, you died in the Sewers under Carleon wich is a red zone. “ There exists a bug to move players in blue zone. Probably someone moved him into the severs by this way.

• Hello, I just found 2 bugs in Threatening Smash - Mace's Q skill. 1st: Description: "After a 0.7s windup you swing...". Cast time: instant Character does 0.7s windup before he swing so I suppose cast time part of description is wrong. 2nd: It's possible to turn direction of Threatening Smash during smashing. If player will use right click in right moment or spam right click like wild animal his character and character's attack will turn direction and make others to waste their time spent on dodg…

• Battle Mount Re-Launch

Nieogar - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Anti-Ganking Mammoth that is invincible and unmountable only in town zones. Slightly less weight limit than normal mammoth.

• Pay to Play?

Nieogar - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Nieogar: „This game is not worth so many $$$ as they want. “ How much money does it cost to take your family out for dinner or a movie? How long does that entertainment last? For $30, how many hours of entertainment do you get in the month playing Albion Online? “ I live in poor country with poor family. We can't visit theater, go to cinema or buy fast food. We need to do cheaper stuff. I'm playing with friends chess, hide and seek, something typical. I will answ…

• Pay to Play?

Beitrag

This game is not worth so many $$$ as they want. Most of content is copy paste. Yes, you don't have cheaters but you have fckin trolls everywhere. When you die you lose your time and equipment and there is a lot of groups that will chase you for whole map only to make you lose your time even if they can't kill you. So low database of players, players who allow you to enslave them only to make others feel worse and much more cancerous things. If you want buy access to game with this type of commu…

• Dopisuję się do tych 80%.

• Zitat von wbq: „is there a chance for showing, how much silver we gained in hce ? “ In some cases it would be negative value.

• I wish that Albion Online will allow in future to join as unlimited amount of players for expeditions and hellgates. And Arenas of course... and GvG's.

• How about removing global cooldown on connect/reconnect?

• Albion Burn out?

Nieogar - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

If Albion goes boring for you in game you can start ganking people at forum.

• searching HCE Build for Daggers

Beitrag

albiononline.com/de/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/20205 On head slot you need Stalker Hood or Druid Cowl. Without them there is really low chance for you to get inside any group on HCE. On armor slot you can of course play with Hunter Jacket but you need also try to play with Royal Jacket. You will be able to use your skills more often (you won't be useless during third skill on cooldown) and can save your party in some hard situations. For example holy healer will heal without cooldown with…

• I have one good idea. Add mandatory defend of mages like you are making mandatory pacifing of warcamp. Problem solved

• Adventurer's Challenge F.A.Q.

Nieogar - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

You have over 30 days to complete whole challenge. Taking daily 2k points to get 10k bonus is fair enough even for "casual" player. I did this on new alt character clearing t3 mobs. Why the hell you want to finish 30 days quest in one day?

• Faction Fame Nerf

Nieogar - - Bugs

Beitrag

@GentleSoul didn't you said you got the evidence for this? If you really recorded that just show us. Maybe you got better fame from faction in case of fame boost?

• Adventurer's Challenge F.A.Q.

Nieogar - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Will we get another challenge after this month?

• Player Population

Nieogar - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Nieogar: „Devs are lazy. Programmists are strange. People are toxic. There is no punishment when people break rules. Nazi/communists/real life threats on /say chat. Those are short examples why people do quit this game. “ this can fit any Online/MMO videogame at the moment... “ If you use exploits, flame people, break rules or being nazi, do real life threats, break law you will get punished in every other online game. Come on, buy World of Warcraft and start …

• Player Population

Nieogar - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Devs are lazy. Programmists are strange. People are toxic. There is no punishment when people break rules. Nazi/communists/real life threats on /say chat. Those are short examples why people do quit this game.

• Key got used

Nieogar - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

M673RYGX294QXXVENQTYVJAPW

• @PrintsKaspian How about making Great Cursed Staff targets "Heal immune"? It works properly against Nature healers but Holy healers can ignore it. In that case holy is much way better than nature and holy don't have so many hard counters. I need also to ask why people can jump/dash/blink away when they are immobilized/rooted? Why you can't block it?