Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 641.

• Hi everyone, We have some updates regarding the match structure and timings, which have been reflected in the OP. Here's what has been updated below: Quote from Mytherceria: “GENERAL INFO - The Tournament will take place on the following dates and times: - Saturday, August 22: 17:00 - 20:30 UTC - Sunday, August 23: 17:00 - 22:15 UTC - The above end times are approximate, depending on how long matches run on for STRUCTURE Saturday, August 22 Group Stage: - Teams will be divided into two groups an…

• We have also rolled out an optional client update with this hotfix. I have edited the OP accordingly with the following info: Quote from PrintsKaspian: “[Windows / Mac / Linux / Android] Fixed an issue with the client running out of memory. This is an optional update (Android users can press "ignore") ”

• Quote from Wise01: “guys can you play the game trough gfn now? i cant play the game for 10 hours and it says they are patching the game and it will be ready to play in a few hours. ” Hi, this should be resolved now. Please let us know if you still have issues?

• Quote from yetj: “As I correctly understand it will fix amount of PVP gained due to yesterday bug. It will not remove totally your PVP gained yesterday, but only adjust it.For example, if your party with 4 players killed someone and got 100k PVP everyone got 100k PVP which shouldn't happen. This adjustment will fix that and will remove some PVP from each player of that party to have correct values. So in that case from every player they will remove 75k PVP fame which was gained due to bug. I hop…

• Hi everyone, With Rise of Avalon - Hotfix 1, we fixed an issue where full PvP Fame was given to each member of a party involved in a kill. In order to ensure that the PvP statistics’ integrity stays intact, we will remove all the PvP Fame earned while the bug was in the game. This will likely happen sometime next week. Thank you for your understanding! - Mytherceria & Dev Team

• Hi everyone, Thanks highlighting and discussing this issue with us. As mentioned, our devs have made it harder for players to synch up in the same Hellgate and this has gone live with the Rise of Avalon update: Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rise of Avalon Update - Ver. 1.17.403 / REV 172369 - 12 August 2020 [...] - Adjusted Hellgate matchmaking settings to make them more resistant to manipulation ” There might be a further rework on this later on. In the meantime, please do not make public accusati…

• Hi everyone, please note that we will be updating this list as we are made aware of further issues and/or resolve them accordingly.

• Hi everyone, We hope you’re as excited as us about the launch of Rise of Avalon on Wednesday, 12 August 2020! Please note that we will have an extended maintenance of 3 hours from 10:00 UTC to 13:00 UTC. This means the game and website will be down during this time. We will update you and keep you informed of its progress via our Discord server and Twitter page. Sit tight and enjoy launch day! - Mytherceria & Dev Team

• Quote from apollonator: “I think the gap is way too big. The gamestyle is totally different when u play in low ip and high ip. Even the teams work different in high ip. ” Quote from Al-Capone: “Omg why is the IP set down to 1200 IP and only set to 1700 IP from the semi-finals. To take part in the tournament you have to win a Kristel T9 game with 1700 IP. I think everyone wants to see the tournament on Twitch that is played on 1700 IP and not on 1200 IP that is completely wrong. The qualification…

• Quote from Lisanaaa: “the team of Marvin was invited to the tournament after losing at the 9th level? ” Hi, there was no invitation sent to Marvin's team for the tournament.

• Quote from SuriyelD: “How many sup can each team get. ” Hi, hope this clarifies your question: Quote from Mytherceria: “Each team can allocate one substitute in total for the entire Tournament ”

• Quote from Boedavildje: “Looks like you guys listened to the community feedback. Allowing any team to participate that reaches level 9, allowing a substitute, all good things! I only wonder what made you decide for the huge gap in the ip cap between group stage and semi final stage? Also could you specify if this cap is a hardcap or if it is a softcap if it is 20% or 50%? ” Hi, apologies for the confusion, but for this tournament, only teams that win Level 9 will be invited to participate. We re…

• Quote from keeperofnature: “Participants have to use the same team that played in the Season 9 Crystal League Level 9 match on August 9 Can you specifiy this for me? Does this mean same player, same account, or same character? ” Hi, this means the same character. I will also clarify in my original post, thanks!

• Hi everyone, Thanks very much for your feedback and discussion on the tournament above. We have confirmed a bunch of details in a new announcement post which will be updated as we go along: The Off-Season Crystal Tournament is Coming! We would like to invite you to continue the conversation over there instead, as I will close this thread now. - Mytherceria

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…5e134eac8678a9313badfaeaf Prior to the start of Guild Season 10 on August 29, we'll be hosting the first-ever Offseason Crystal Tournament! All teams who win Level 9 during Season 9 are invited to participate, with valuable prizes at stake. Here are the details which have been confirmed: GENERAL INFO - The Tournament will take place on the following dates and times: - Saturday, August 22: 17:00 - 20:30 UTC - Sunday, August 23: 17:00 - 22:15 UTC - The above end time…

• Quote from Luisjose088: “Hello Albion staff, a warm greeting. I identify myself, I am an online albion player, Luisjose088 I am writing to make a complaint. I explain this is the case. I was transporting my nick in albion is Luisjose088I was zoning Hightree Portal East "Lymhusrt" with my Transport Mammoth, there are some gankers positioned at the place where the invisibility is taken, they notice that I go down to take the invisibility, they use their chain skill, with their guardian armor of th…

• Quote from matieugamer: “Since I've started playing this game 1 and a half year ago, I, and basically everyone, have noticed a bug on bear paws as it makes the weapon extremely unconvenient. Many threads were written by players to ask for this bug to be fixed for many years by now. This makes the weapon UNPLAYABLE. How is it possible in a game whose got hundred thousands of players to have such a bug which hasn't been fixed over the past few years even though players have been complaining about …

• Quote from Boedavildje: “So the offseason tourney is now at the start of the next season? With ava weapons disallowed what is the point of moving the date of the tourney? Edit: apparently season has been moved a week as well. Still doesn't change the fact that announcing one date and then changing it 2 weeks in advance means you will have teams no showing due to plans already made. ” Quote from SkuzKabel: “Yeah like wtf is this? You announced before one date, people took holidays and plans off a…

• Hi, just to let you know that the tournament timings have been updated. The tournament will now take place on the weekend of 22-23 August instead.

• Hi @Pdwan, our devs will be changing the way Hellgates connect, which will make it harder for players to synch up in the same Hellgate. They might look into a further rework regarding the synchronization issue later on. As for the RMT reports, if you suspect anyone of conducting RMT through this, please send a message to support@albiononline.com with the evidence attached, so that it can be investigated. Thank you!