Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• Aplication problem

Merkur - - Mobile Version

Hello, if this happens you usually need to uninstall the previous Albion Online installation from your device first.

• Patch 16 - Android Feedback

Glad to hear it! Skill effects not showing is a known issue and will be addressed in upcoming patches. You can try increasing the "Prefab Quality" setting for now if your tablet allows this.

• Thank you for your feedback. We are taking note and looking into improvements. Can you describe this issue a bit more? Quote from SansarMain: “CLOSING FORCE ATTACKING MODE/ I can not close force attking because it randomly picks trees rocks cottons openning dead boddies etc... when i click attack. ” Cheers.

• Hello Albion community, we are aware of the current crash and freeze issues on mobile devices and apologize for any inconveniences you may be experiencing resulting from them. It's our goal to identify, mitigate and ultimately fix the related issues as soon as we can, so all of us can enjoy Albion on mobile as it is intended. If you have a moment, please help us out by filling out the following form: https://forms.gle/uN377Mp4VpAcod8J9 Yours, Merkur

• If you experience the in-app downloader stopping problem, please take a moment to fill in some infos to help us identify the issue: forms.gle/VwF7HtAsnfcTxyef8 Much appreciated.

• If you experience this problem, please take a moment to fill in some infos to help us identify the issue: forms.gle/VwF7HtAsnfcTxyef8 Much appreciated.

• Quote from Solomonn: “I am playing with keyboard and mouse connected. When I move spells to the bottom of the screen from settings, it does not remember this setting when I close and reopen the game. It was also like this last version, is it a known bug? ” No, this shouldn't be. Will take a look at it. Quote from SwankyDude: “This patch completely broke the android version of the game for me. First off. The controls have been moved into awkward places and things have been changed that didn't nee…

• Quote from Zellidon: “I'm getting 404 from the URL that the older client asks me to update from (live.albiononline.com/autoupda…-full-1.16.396.165550.zip) ” Should be fixed now.

• @ImaDoki @Lars024 Apologies, we were afraid of this staging issue. sad.png Device ids seem to get lost while switching versions. We are currently improving on the staging process to avoid such problems in the future. Will clean this thread up later for the live version. @Wallyboi You will have to redownload, so at this point its better to wait.

• Looking at the crash reports, this seems to be an engine issue happening on certain android devices on a pretty deep level. We are looking into and raising priority on this, since it seems to be an issue for quite a few people now.

• Hello Albion Community, this thread is for feedback on the experience on Patch 11 changes only. Any feedback you can give on these changes, especially the bad, can help make Albion a better experience on mobile for all players. Please see the update post for information about the changes: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…n-Patch-11-Mobile-Update/ If you haven't played the new version, please do not respond to this thread. Please check the known issues below before posting. These are currently bein…

• Queen Patch #11 - Mobile Update

@ Spell effects: It's true that this was due done due to hardware limitations on mobile. It is on our log to have a proper prioritization system for these effects, so the game knows which to show you and which to perhaps omit, but sadly that's not in my hands when this will happen. I keep on forwarding the issue though and it is not forgotten. For now, we have set the setting "Prefab Quality" in the video options to also affect the spell effect hard limit. This means, the higher you go there, th…

• Queen Patch #11 - Mobile Update

Patch 11 - Mobile Update Greetings, Albion Community. With Patch 11 and in preparation for the official launch in mobile app stores, we are adding the first version of an all new way to play Albion on mobile devices. Featuring virtual joystick controls, an updated HUD layout, all-new scaling for menus, an interface zoom camera and gesture improvements, like long presses and scroll behavior, we have begun tackling mobile’s largest control issues. We are eager for your feedback as well. Feel invit…

• We are currently in the process of fixing a larger framework issue that also happens on Windows 7 systems. This will hopefully fix this issue within the next patch. We are also looking into a new reconnect system that possibly lets you return to the game without having to reload and possibly having a longer d/c time limit altogether.

• This was a measure to improve performance way back. However, the system works very randomly at the moment. We are looking into reworking the optimization of displaying spells, probably with a new prioritization system. Cheers.

• Mobile: Planned Improvements

I agree the mobile version is in a bad state concerning performance and memory crashes and it's an uphill battle as the game keeps growing. But keep in mind that it has been in "beta" for years now and not officially released on stores. Optimization will take some time as the PC/Desktop version will always take priority. We understand your frustration, but let's keep the discussion productive. - Store release will solve the download issue and UI changes are ongoing. We are working on a new downl…

• Farming Issue in Queen Update

Greetings, should you encounter problems with the farming UI, please download the hotfix #2, or update on testflight tomorrow. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• Greetings, Albion Community. Below are the changes that made it into the mobile version of Queen. Please feel free to provide feedback on your experience with and discuss these changes, (but please do not ask for when other features will arrive in this thread ). - Larger HUD layout - Context menu replacing many HUD buttons - can be closed by swiping it right or tapping anywhere else on the screen - New right-aligned Spell button layout in preparation of further changes - Default when first insta…

• Hey VUZUV, we are adding this to a long list of requests, since many people seem to play with keyboard/mouse on mobile. Can't tell you an ETA yet.

• Fixed in the upcoming Queen update. Please let me know should you still encounter this problem afterwards.