Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• @PrintsKaspian Will we get a report at the end of the fundraiser letting the player base know how much money was raised to support WHO and the Covid-19 response? I just want to take a moment to say the community has done an excellent job so far supporting the cause as I've seen staves all over the cities. I'm proud of our gaming community. I also want to thank those at Sandbox Interactive who came up with this fundraiser idea and giving us the opportunity to support such a noble cause. Finally, …

• Quote from HUMILITY2020: “Did anyone realize, if it wasn't WHO giving wrong advices, the virus wouldn't spread as wild? If this wasn't funding WHO I would buy 10 of these. It looks nice and I love the initiative. But sometimes best intention doesn't necessarily mean that it's the right move to make. WHO is not helping that much. Google it yourself. Please choose a better organization next time. I am just sad when the money paying might not be what we wished for. Still, hope all the suffering cou…

• screen-shot-2020-04-02-at-1-33-44-pm_orig.png 7ryv9j4njov21.jpg

• @AdamSmith Whilst I may not agree with much that you are saying, there are some nuggets there that I can agree with. Thank you for taking the time to flesh out your points a little more by responding to my points and questions. I'm also glad to see your passionate about the game. We need players who are passionate about the game to voice their opinions even if many players may disagree with them. It creates healthy dialogue. I'd say lets just see how these updates roll out and if what you predic…

• Quote from Noximilien: “I was not speaking of those tyope of reset but '' Game has to reset everything '' So your fame, your item, your money ALL what you did. I know alot of game and game server who killed themselve by doing that. ” Sorry for the confusion. I was addressing some points the OP had made. He acts like the season changes that are coming will kill the game but Albion has undergone many changes since release and yet is still around. By reset I meant "a drastic change" or "back to the…

• 1. Albion Online was always focused on large scale PvP full loot combat since the beginning. Only recently, due to complaints, have they been focusing on smaller scale engagements. You may not like large scale PvP combat but that's what Albion has always been about. It's the reason the game has guilds and alliances. 2. Money has always been a tool to achieve end game content. Seasons are not cheap buddy and the cost of potions and regears add up. So I'm not sure what your point is there. 3. I do…

• Dev Talk: Crystal League

Zorva - - News & Announcements

@Neef To be fair, I don't think they need to keep their word on game systems and mechanics. Sometimes an idea sounds good on paper but doesn't work well in reality and needs to be changed or modified. That's the thing with video games, you keep making adjustments until you create a good system or mechanic. So on that point I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Also to be fair, only early recruiter items were stated to not be released again. I think anything after the white tiger is free ga…

@Disregard Since you missed the overall point I was making, let me ask you this: Do you think it's ok for SBI to promise players that guild season items are exclusive to their respected seasons and will not be released again only to go back on that promise and release them again? For me, I don't think that's right. It's not fair to the players for the reasons I stated above and I know SBI can do better as a company. They need to keep their word. I am by no means saying SBI is a bad company. They…

Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Neef: “How does it feel breaking your word and using Exclusive season rewards to fund players because your art team is to lazy to make new battle mounts. The Beetle doesn't say its Exclusive and all other season battle mounts after the beetle im sure wont be Exclusive but going back on your word for the ones that are already listed as Exclusive is and should always be the wrong way to go. I understand you "changed" your mind on theses mounts but only the ones th…

-I overlooked it when you guys hosed collectors on removing An Old Ring, Leftovers of a Pie, and Grocery Bags from the game without compensation to those who invested in them. -I overlooked it when you guys changed your minds and decided to turn our old collectibles into skins (which I still hate with a passion as it was unnecessary); into items not as originally advertised. -This however is something I will not overlook: "High-level winners can earn up to 30M Silver, 1M Fame, and 10,000 Season …

• Zorva's Top Ten Rarest Items List 1.Sabertooth Rex 2.Master's Fawn 3.Ghostwolf Pup 4.Riuros Cape 5.Tame Ghostwolf 6.Ghostwolf 7.Recruiter's Giant Stag (Black One) 8.Recruiter's Banner 9.Recruiter's Horse 10.Tie Between Recruiter's Dire Fox and Saint Bernard I know you said mounts not included but that makes creating a list quite difficult. Seasonal items return every year so that rules them out. Guild season items are released in large numbers. Founders items are everywhere. Adventurers challeng…

• I fail to understand some of the arguments here. First, Albion Online was always meant to be a PvP centric game even back when it was just a concept. It was always advertised to be this way. Now I can understand how some players may want more PvE content but that's not what type of game this is. I'm honestly surprised how much PvE content made it into the game since the first alpha. When I decided to play this game for the first time, I did so with the understanding that Albion is kill or be kil…

• Vanity & Customization

Zorva - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Jaylightsol: “ Sigh... mommy and daddy are fighting again...come now children lets look away and play poke the heretic... ” No I think we're good. I had no problems with Captainrussia arguments about the update and I could understand where they were coming from. It was just the constant false assumptions about me I didn't like which did, as Captainrussia stated, made me go from presenting arguments to going on the defensive. I admit it. Captainrussia stated they falsely assumed things…

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from Dacunetc: “Sorry Zorva, but it really feels like you have a victimization agenda because every time someone comes with even the tinniest and most ridiculous reason against this update you immediately assumed it as your own. ” Can't say I agree with that statement. I agreed with some points other players made but I never took their points and added them to my own (Like masterpieces). Anyways, what's done is done. The update is coming and I accept that. I will no longer make any further…

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from Fary: “Your attitude is selfish, childish and not very supportive in this matter, when there are intermediate solutions to not disturb anyone. ” The main thing I have an issue with is the way Captainrussia assumes many things. -Captainrussia assumes I don't play in the red or black zone even though I'm in Conflict and it is my duty to help the clan take over territories. If I do not carry out this duty, I will be kicked from the clan. Period. That's their policy. My clan's banner hang…

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Zorva: “Same. I used to let my brother and best friend ride some of my rare mounts as we went out gathering. Not anymore. ” you used to gather t1 stone in Starter islands and now you have the nerve to complain? LOL. What a god-damn disgrace if these vanity (seasonal reward) mounts were only used to ride out in noob areas... what a shame and waste of DEV effort... (and I highly doubt this was true btw... I think these mounts were just gathering dust in your b…

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from Harun: “ I worked on a mount collection with my girlfriend and because of you we won't be able to share anymore. You really screwed us over. Now we have to decide whether to split the skins which isn't even that easy to figure out or to sell it all and split the mon-, oh wait, we can't! You went out of your way to construct this elaborate way of forcing this change into an existing economy because something's wrong with you that you cannot come up with NEW stuff. You destroyed this co…

• Vanity & Customization

Quote from chAnze: “what happens to the few masterpiece rare mounts in game right now? I myself happen to own a masterpiece giant stag. 11 pages of mostly players disagreeing with the changes.. you really should consider what most of us are saying here : leave old rare mounts as they are and u can introduce whatever new skins you want. Just add a useless skill for each of the old rares to distinguish them from mount skins. ” I didn't even factor that into my previous posts as I don't own any mas…

• Vanity & Customization

Well, looks like they are pretty commited to releasing the update as planned despite the obvious drawbacks of which they are aware. Can't say I agree with the reasoning. Just because other games release skins that you can't get anymore doesn't mean it's a good idea. Other games such as League of Legends that have a system of locked unobtainable skins is precisely the reason why I don't play those sort of games. There's nothing more terrible as a collector in general than seeing items you will ne…