Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Hey all, The market is awsome! Seriously! I know it's not 100% perfect, and i wish it was more practical, but it's one of the best I had seen in any MMO i have played. The simple fact that it is player AND town based is awsome. No "system" items (except drops from dunjons) . And that you can put the price you want is awsome. You can just "play" with the prices like you wish. Possibilities are enormous. Buy low, sell high. Change the price of an item like you want (with money of course) And the t…

• I see. This is weird haha. Well i understand the basics behind all this. We just need to do the maths and see what is best.

• Quote from Piddle: “It's worth it to have the best stuff for your uses. Which are different than my uses, and anyone else's uses. ” I guess so. I love to try different things at first to see what i like, what cost money and what gain money. I love to see how the "world" function, especially how the mecanism works. That's why i tried various things, and of course after i will focus on one things. But all the "simulation" i did on paper where pessimistic haha. Quote from Piddle: “But, I don't have…

• Hello all. How are you doing on this superb sunday? This is a long post about my impressions on my personal island. To make it short: Is it worth it on the long term and what use are the other building than a farm? I plan to just erase all buildings and plant only carrots. Too much expense for not so much gain. Maybe losing money. To make it long: I have a personal island on lvl 4/6. I have a farm, a pasture , a kennel and a herbal garden. I have a butcher, a magic shop, a saddler and the thing …

• well since then i got ganked many time. Especially yesterday night . I died like 4 or 5 times . It's true it's annoying . And mostly you have many gankers at exits. But some zones have less than others. I still could go 2-3 zones away from the portal without seeing many groups. And also the time you are connected is important. Some hours you have nobody. For example i wouldn't try today (sunday) and just do something else.

• Quote from GankerNextDoor: “You can be killed in yellow zones if you are faction flagged (by a member of another faction) or in yellow zone hellgates. You can die in yellow zones by clicking die button after being knocked down, typing /suicide or using self damaging ability. ” I'm not in any faction, so i can't be faction flagged. I didn't click on "die" button. Well whatever... nobody from the dev care enough. And the ticket I open she was just playing dumb. Not like I care so much, i will just…

• Yes i think so too. Too much people in red zones compared to black. I just skipped the red. Or go near gate once in a while when not much people around .

• Thanks for the answer. Sure will come in handy later on.

• Well i got DC while gathering. I couldn't click on the "die" button. So to resume, i wasn't faction flagged, i was just gathering, i got dc, when I reco a few hours later, i have a screen telling me i died and where i want to revive (home or city). That's it. I choose home (island) and i see i lost everything i had on me. (gear , mount, inventory) I got dc in black zones and i didn't lose anything. And this is the answer of one guy from the team: "When your character is not logged out of the gam…

• Yesterday i was playing in a yellow zone and got DC (electricity went out, it happens). When i came back i was dead. ( i had blue shield, and i dont have a faction) Someone from the game team told me i could die in yellow zone and it was normal. Now my question is, isn't yellow supposed to be you get knocked out and lose 10% of your inventory? If not, then what is the difference from red zones? I don't really care about what I lost, just asking for clarification. And if i can die, just so i zap …

• Killed in yellow zone?

LaTornadeRouge - - Bugs

So this morning i was playing and i was in a yellow zone, my electricity went out and obviously i got dc from the game. I just log in again right now, and it tell me i got killed, i have option to chose between home and city for respawn, i chose home, and i lost everything i had. (mount, gear, inventory) . I dont really care, it should be in the 150k total i guess, but it's a bit annoying tho. Shouldn't i lose only 10% of the inventory and not be killed or the system kill me automatically? I got…

• When i was reading some topics on this forum when i started playing i was like "oh BZ is like anarchy zone i see, let me have 3 zillions silver in bank and be prepared with a tank (the real modern one haha) to go in" but then when i was like "oh wait a t3 horse is like 10k anyway" it's not like you lose much. So i went in, and I encourage every player that is scared to go in also. "Afford what you can lose". For the first time, just pick a T3 horse, the cheapest one, take a T4 tool , total 10-12…

• Hey all, How are you on this new week? So like promised. ( Cf this topic: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1030210#post1030210 ) I tried Red and Black Zone these pasts 3 days. To be honest seeing your comments I was expecting to see 5-man groups of gankers at every turn. And getting killed every 5 min. I was so scared at start that i just took my old journeyman's horse that i didn't sell , and went in my underpants to see what it looked like haha. Well the experience was better than expected…

• I had the same problem as you but gathering fiber. So i came up with "counter-mesure". I would leave 2 nodes full between me and the super fast gatherer and go to the next ones. Like this i had times to take the next ones without him interferring. I would leave again 2 others each time i thought he would close on me. So its something like this E = empty F = full ...E-E-E-F-F-E-E-E-F-F-E-E... Another tactic is taking an ox and putting the ox on one ressource (to hide it). Most of the time the guy…

• I got that also when i started playing. I noticed that the closest I was to a town, the more likely someone else would run in a dunjon. So i went 2 zones away (you can still found blue zones if you don't want yellow ones) and i went "inside" the map (far from the edge i mean), it's less likely you will run into someone else inside them. It is not garrenteed that nobody will follow you, but the chances are slimer.

• You can exchange silver for gold or gold for silver. It work the two way. I don't have the game open right now but if im not mistaken the button should be in the top right corner (near the premium circle) of your screen. Or you can just click your inventory and the gold icon i think it works also. The rate of the gold always change. Like the price on the market.

• Well I will make another review "First impressions of the Black zone" at that time . Hopefully in not a long time. I just need a few other planified things and all set.

• I choose this game cause of the non existent NPC and quest system. I have enough of those korean zillion copy that are all revovling around the same system. ( good hero player vs bad NPC that want to destroy the world. Go grind one zillion of the same mob for 2 zillions times then smash buttons on the boss and GG. ) If i wanted quest system i would take one of the many either asian or occidental mmo that exists. Sleep and food mendatory? No thanks. You have tamagochies for that.

• I'm new also and i will answer at the best of my abilities: 1) Is gathering really a waste of time? [b] [/b]For me it's not a waste if you know where and how to gather. I can make 500k an hour at a tier 4 zone with the right gear, pork pie , and a premium account. 2) How do you make gold in this game? You have the option to exchange silver to gold at the price of the "day" (its more like real time) Or you can just buy gold for real money also. 1) What's the quickest gathering skill to level? 2) …

• Good Morning/Afternoon all, I'm a new player in this game, I read a lot about Albion Mid-End game, and that all the fun is in the Black Zone and guild controled territories, but let me tell you that the start of the game is fun also. I have less than 100 hours of gameplay, i'm what you can consider a noob and yet I have so much fun. And not a single PVP happened yet. I didn't venture in red/black zones yet. I saw some on yellow zone, tho i don't really understand the goalhere. Takin 10% of the r…