Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Specter boots invi's bug on dungeons

SilentNJ - - Bugs

Adding a clip gfycat.com/incredibleplaintivebream-albiononline

• Specter boots invi's bug on dungeons

SilentNJ - - Bugs

- Description of the issue: - so basicly when you pop your specter boots while going into the dungeon a few things happen. - Steps to reproduce: - pop your specter boots while going into the dungeon a few things happen. - Result: - A:Your mana doesn't decrease.B:You are still invis (which is ok)C:You will not get silenced/blocked from attacking after walking 20m - Expected result - When you go inside u are still invis/lose mana and after 20m u get the debuff

• Hello everyone. For those who still don't know us, we are a guild that lives in Mercia we are currently in the top 9 in this season, we currently are looking for active and dedicated players. Our Current Requirements:- Know basic English for communication - 3M Mob Kill Fame minimum - Need to have DPS ZvZ gear lvled to t6 minimum - Agree with all rules and don't complain about them - Be active. We accept Turk/English/Brazilian/Portuguese/ speakers as long as they know proper English. as said abov…

• V0bBjHq.png Arua and wrongtag

• Galatines Bug.

SilentNJ - - Bugs

Quote from BRiCK: “Quote from SilentNJ: “Because ignoring firewalls is the way to go gfycat.com/WeepyFixedBoilweevil ” Lol, do that in a GvG. I dare you.... ” I prefer not to get insta killed thank you plus i stopped playing gala's.

• Galatines Bug.

SilentNJ - - Bugs

Because ignoring firewalls is the way to go gfycat.com/WeepyFixedBoilweevil

• Quote from Nvs1980: “I agree with much of this. You missed Maces though. They're probably the single weapon line in need of the most change. There are completely irrelevant compared to Quarterstaff or Hammers for tanking. The one redeeming quality is Air Compressor and its bugged in PvE (just throws mobs everywhere) and only really works correctly in ZvZ when used in combination with Mage Sandals. It is NEVER going to be anywhere near the other tanking weapons in GvG or ZvZ without a complete re…

• Edited stuff will be bold @Edit Bows Added to the list This is just a small feedback on certain Items Armors: Soldier Boots Currently soldier boots are the best option for Gathering/Ganking the movement speed you get is insane Its literaly a "Run" with more speed and duration. Demon Armor This armor is rather useless, u have to stand still to increase ally resists and give 45% on a 7m radius while taking your own resists it has a 7 sec channel that can't be interrupted by enemy (problably the on…

• Judicator boots are like my favorite boots to use with galatines because of the knockup u got time to do your E, if they somehow get a buff it will be stupidly op in gvg's

• Chest logs seem to be bugged?

SilentNJ - - Bugs

Ok, so i just logged in and i saw this funny thing g0SL2RA.png H35WNPt.png

• Small List of "wierd stuff"

SilentNJ - - Bugs

Hello there. This past weeks i keep seeing weird stuff happening, Lets start Nº1 Instant Spells going on cooldown without the effect (problably because of the Stand time ?) This happens mostly when u get CC'ed or "Feared" at the exact same time u pop your cooldown This applies to some Stuff like: Potions Royal Shoes/assassin shoes Nº2 Fire wall, This ability keeps going full bug mode Your character goes agains't the wall like 3 times in a row if u get hit by it Nº3 2 man hellgates Out of the map…

• Objects and GvGs

SilentNJ - - Feedback & Suggestions

I just wanna say that everytime a gvg happens there should be a reset on the Area removing any built objects like banners and cages, this exists since betas and its just sad to see them in gvg's Perfect example

• Damage debuff bug ?

SilentNJ - - Bugs

So basicly i was farming with my group on a morgana dungeon, and we "wiped" but when i respawned i had a debuff that was giving me 80'ish damage, it lasted 5 mins unknown.png

• They already delayed the game 2 times (i think), pretty sure they won't do it again since most playerbase got upset.

• So basicly u wanna make so ZvZ only happens when there's: - Territory drops, where guilds fight over it (Loot Reward will be 0 if this is implemented) - World Bosses (Loot Reward will be 0 if this is implemented) Why would i want to fight another group without being any of this scenarios with this "Idea" if all the gear would thrash ?. I don't see where our economy is failing either, this is problably an issue withing reds, yellows and greens. Pretty sure that after Hector update, Economy will b…

• Quote from Mugyou: “Quote from SilentNJ: “I keep laughing at what i see here. So in one side we have the carebears (as always) saying that to fix blackzones u should implement red dots (blobbing) in low blackzones, < if u feel unsafe go back to your yellow zone and don't bother other people with your dumb idea's. Zerging in Blackzones happen because guilds were able to get members, and raise up there, they grinded, they fight over territories, they have a guild system that allows them to have pe…

• Zone out exploit

SilentNJ - - Bugs

I don't even understand exacly what your saying but this is what i think u are saying. U are a Gatherer. Someone engages you. You zone out, You zone back in. u got pked. In between this things, u problably attacked and got yourself in combat, resulting in not being able to zone out. Also gatherers need no more abilities or what so ever, they are almost immortal in reds/yellows cuz of the Blob/Criminal count mechanism. If you die, its your own fault for not knowing your stuff.

• I keep laughing at what i see here. So in one side we have the carebears (as always) saying that to fix blackzones u should implement red dots (blobbing) in low blackzones, < if u feel unsafe go back to your yellow zone and don't bother other people with your dumb idea's. Zerging in Blackzones happen because guilds were able to get members, and raise up there, they grinded, they fight over territories, they have a guild system that allows them to have people and territories. In the other side th…

• Multiple Suggestions

SilentNJ - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello there. i don't know if some of this suggestions already exist, but its always good to put them up, so here we go. Suggestions: 1- Repair All or Repair all Equipment button on the repair station - I think this is a most have since everytime you die in a yellow/green zone u will lose a lot of durability. 2- Quick Stacking / Quick Item moving - Like in many other game Shift + Click the item and it will instantly move to your Bank. 3- Item Linking on chat - Just for those who like to sell item…