Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 810.

• Quote from Crona18: “I think iRawr CD is not for you.... better shut up i guess.. its for player who wanna play it... ” It is just because SBI promote it as 1 v 1 pvp content, but its PvE content with chicken run every 30 min of PvE. Wanna play it you say? So what you wanna play? You wanna farm mobs for 30 min, then break the shards to avoid pvp, to keep PvE? This is what you wanna play?

• Quote from RealSavvyg: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Neef: “Do you not understand hes talking about yellow zone cd's ? Its for practice 1v1's and yes I'm sure yellow CD's are low match making because who wants no loot after killing someone. Also its been out for 1 day I'm sure the match making isn't perfect and people still have low cd points so its most likely fucking with the match making. Ps. HG's have mobs too, Its to fill in the time, I would rather fight something while waiting, Also neve…

• Quote from yiconomics: “iRawr if you want a closed PvP circle then duel people for silver. Otherwise allow people to enjoy the open-world, run-reset pvp meta in this sandbox game. ” I want 1 v 1 without PvE for 30 min. Duels is not a PvP at all, same as your abusing of healing food. Healing food what heal you out of combat is cant be a PvP food, its a game designers mistake, abused by shitters in PvP. Same as die to mobs for fast regen and bubble. If you enjoy of abusing not smart game mechanics…

• Quote from Neef: “you do get into combat when you enter pvp with another player. idk seems fine to me everyone just likes to cry and No i don't run heal food, You know when a player enters just don't get really low while a player is inside. I mean look at all the posts about people crying i mean jesus the patch hasnt been out 24 hours yet and there is a whole lot of crying go on. Ps. This isn't new shit guys this has gone on in HGs forever and everyone acts like its never happened before, I mean…

• Quote from Neef: “Do you not understand hes talking about yellow zone cd's ? Its for practice 1v1's and yes I'm sure yellow CD's are low match making because who wants no loot after killing someone. Also its been out for 1 day I'm sure the match making isn't perfect and people still have low cd points so its most likely fucking with the match making. Ps. HG's have mobs too, Its to fill in the time, I would rather fight something while waiting, Also never said the match making was perfect and you…

• Corrupted Dungeon?

iRawr - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Neef: “Its real 1v1 content ? Its for pvp not pve ..... Do you really not get that? Also the main point is to learn how to 1v1 to fight in the lootable 1v1. ” You mean that 20 min of pure PvE for may be get 1 pvp fight, what looks like "omg i lost 25% HP now we will run so i regen it back and we will fight again, but if i lose 25% HP ill run in circle again"? Why there is shards, circled map, out of combat regeneration? Where the hell 1 v 1? Why i should grind mobs i don't want, open …

• Quote from sandstorm22: “I don't understand. You are guaranteed quicker and more 1v1 fights, vs opponents with same IP if you do new corrupted dungeons. ” Ahaha why you think he looking for 1 v 1 in SRD? Most players dive SRD to be sure they easily can win 3+ vs 1-2. Nothing more, and there is nothing new. Or at least get fight vs player with half HP in PvE gear, when they come full with PvP gear. This is "PvP" they want, so that why such players will not go corrupted dungeons. Its to risky for …

• Quote from Neef: “Why not run heal food yourself then ? ” Because to run heal food you also need to run mobility build. And both of this things, are cancer for PvP. If PvP fight takes 10 min, with all that chicken runs, it become boring. In such fight after 10 min, I don't wanna win, i just wanna end this shit and find someone for real PvP, with competition of skill and reaction to the death, not that shitty faceroll your keyboard and run for reset HP if failed your faceroll.

• PvP Fame not splitting in groups

iRawr - - Bugs

Oh poor PvPenis crying about useless PvP fame and ask for roll back. XD This PvP fame is same legit and show the same PvP skill as the PvP fame you got from ganking t8 OX with party of 10 players. PvP fame will show something only if it will be reset for all players, and give PvP fame just for the equipped items from that moment, with no PvP fame for items in the bag. Then we can say the PvP fame means anything, but not now, when you get millions of PvP fame just for killing transports 10 v 1.

• Its same fair and legit as zerg ganking/ diving. Why you think he is trolling? 90% of players play this game just because they can get other players money with no chance to lose and call it PvP, so there is another PvPer looking for help from PvP community. Why don't you like to watch at the mirror? You can say to the mirror oh not, its not me! I look much more handsome, but it is what it is, this guy is just you.

• Make it possible to dive crystal fights

iRawr - - Rants

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from iRawr: “I am ok with diving. Here we talk about, if any other double numbers PvP is good for albion, why CGVG is carebear for "true PvPers"? When 10+ vs 4-5 PvErs is good. Btw: TS is Topic Starter ” Because Cgvg is the supposedly competitive 5v5 side of the game that has been removed because you now conquer terris with ZvZs. There is already the risk vs reward that goes up with higher the tiers, there is no reason to add another external factor and hell gat…

iRawr - - Rants

I am ok with diving. Here we talk about, if any other double numbers PvP is good for albion, why CGVG is carebear for "true PvPers"? When 10+ vs 4-5 PvErs is good. Btw: TS is Topic Starter

iRawr - - Rants

Quote from DildoSwaggings: “When there is a terrible you are always present, at least you cconsistent ” Can't say the same about you. When its 10+ v 4-5 noobs in PvE gear with all skills on CD under the mobs - its ok for you. But if its 10 vs 5 pro PvPers in pure PvP gear ready to fight team - it's become terrible idea XD Pretty sure mr.Logic on the TS side here.

iRawr - - Rants

Actually this idea is pretty same as all other content in albion. Why CGVG cant be dived by 20 players, but any other content can. Why it is so carebear for CGvG? TS is right, if any other content can be 20 v 1, why CGvG is so safe? There is just 2 options, all other content in albion is wrong with 20 v 1, or CGvG is wrong. And you can't say all other content in albion is broken. So...

• Rip melts!

• Quote from Mytherceria: “Hi @Pdwan, our devs will be changing the way Hellgates connect, which will make it harder for players to synch up in the same Hellgate. They might look into a further rework regarding the synchronization issue later on. As for the RMT reports, if you suspect anyone of conducting RMT through this, please send a message to support@albiononline.com with the evidence attached, so that it can be investigated. Thank you! ” So it is not an exploit and legal to use now? You know…

• What is 'Lag Death'?

iRawr - - Rants

Quote from Saccavirano: “or maybe it's time to upgrade the SBI server, you all know that: risk=reward ” Oh i really have no place to collect that much rewards that i got for the risk of everyday lags and pings XD Sooo rewarding lags.

• Usually i need minimal 2-3 tickets to get answer to the questions. First 2-3 times they just reply like if they read just 3 first words in it. I dunno why they even exist, may be they are faster or more competent with payment issues. But all my payments was fine, so i didn't try.

• Well, before queen update my ping is 110-120 ms, now its 150+ That why i am sure there is a problem with the game, i see with my own eyes how it was 110 ping for me all day, and I don't understand why i should believe that 150+ is normal. Usually games becomes better with time, but not Albion and its ping.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Tabor: “I can't wait for people to run away from me and kill shards again. Will be good times! P.S. did you fix shard health yet?? ” I don't particularly like running when in a 1v1 fight, but the idea of 'banishing' someone is too good to pass up. Just the word itself. Banish. So fun. Then afterwards, the inevitable whisper I will send "I hath banished thee". So I shall enjoy killing those shards. Very much looking forward to it actually. ” We will see new "Quic…