Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Nope, in the meantime, just raise your prices to justify the increased scarcity and risk.

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Shawesome: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Fuat: “DEVs pls fix it as soon as possible... this is really painfull for make money.... fishing was already ded before queen update... now totally dead... ” How is it totally dead? Just because you need to be in a t8 or t7 zone? I don't understand how its soo bad, Just fish in the correct tier zone like every other gather.... ” Due to the lower price of the fish as other mats and the (in my opinion) higher chance of getting g…

• So fished in T5 BZ for almost an hour. Only at fishing nodes. 77 T3 common 98 T4 common 78 T5 common 41 T3 rare 24 T5 rare Pretty sure I would have gotten almost no T3 common, a whole lot less T4 common, some T6/T7 common and a few T7 rares by now before Queen.

• Quote from Drakehiro: “I am not sure if this was changed in the Queen update but I can't find any info on it however the drop rate for fishing has drastically changed for the worse. 1. Avalonian Fishind Rods are not showing up as a craftable item in the toolmaker. All other avalonian tools are. 2. When fishing in ocean biomes, no matter what tier zone you are in you will fish t3/t4 fish so far I have fished nothing else. This is both in pools and open water fishing. I tried t5 and t7 zones in th…

• Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from Unai7: “Just got 15 fishes in T6 BZ withouth nodes, 6 tier 4, 6 tier 5 and 3 tier 6. I think its gonna be harder to get T7 rares since we will have to go min T7. ” If that is true then something is wrong with fishing. In a T6 BZ map we should be able to get T6-T8 commons and T3, T5 and T7 rare. Please @Thorn-Delwyn check this out when u have time. ” Can concur that there's something wrong with fishing. Fished for 30+mins in T7 zones and only getting T3/T4/T5 …