Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from SkuzKabel: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Boedavildje: “So the offseason tourney is now at the start of the next season? With ava weapons disallowed what is the point of moving the date of the tourney? Edit: apparently season has been moved a week as well. Still doesn't change the fact that announcing one date and then changing it 2 weeks in advance means you will have teams no showing due to plans already made. ” Quote from SkuzKabel: “Yeah like wtf is this? You announced befor…

• Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from WetWilly: “Honestly, a free pre-update respec is the only sensible answer that will satisfy everyone (or at least piss off the fewest players with the least amount of piss-off per player) This way, time spent gaining fame points is not lost. Yes you will have to choose which artifacts you want to bring back to 100 and which you want to grind back, but this at least puts the choice in the player's hands. Ensuring that the IP of players equip…

• Except the 400 redestribution change and fame donation for 400 people, was there any other feedback that adapted something? I mean from the normal forum of the normal people? Just trying to keep an overview... Someone know?

• The worse is, I have been fighting the argument that 1 on 1 or small scale is not mmo.. But a true solo instance that is solo pve environment is much closer to non mmo than everything before..

• Quote from Hendriks: “I see alot of people complaining about the lack of pvp if this goes live but i think alot of people are forgetting what they are trying to achieve here. Lets talk about myself. I myself would say i am mostly a PVE player. I recently got back into the game and need to farm fame. I tried red(to much activity didn't find this profitable got killed to much). In black i got killed aswell but my profit was higher then the deaths so i had a net profit. I would say its even a bit h…

• Quote from Psyopy: “We can clearly see that Albion is being watered-down and made "politically correct" to attract new players and make new players' lives easier. Unfortunately we cannot do anything about this since in our day and age, everything has to be "politically correct" and diving players while they are leveling does not seem as such. I would guess that whoever came up with the idea of other players being able to kill you while you are leveling and PVEing is either a genius or it was an …

• Quote from Gratinus: “Quote from Equart: “Quote from recluse4: “Why not just have the entrance to SRDs work like a Road portal and have a recharge cool down after 2 or 3 people go in? ” 1. Because they will fit it with a scout, or just reenter dungeon. And while time when you can enter dungeons is recharging - you clear dungeon. 2. Plus it is much easier to scout if there is someone inside , just passing through such entrance in open world. ” SRD: 2 people enter the dungeon, the portal disappear…

• That is so odd. Korn argues with scouts and instead of fixing issue of scouting PvP in bz gets krippled. Why not fix scouting instead of build another wheelchair??? Scouting could have been easily fixed by providing multiple entrances and stop linear designs.. It is now more or less impossible to solo gank in bz. The srd guy enters waits 1 min ready to leave..if u follow in, it leaves, uses bubble and rides away. After the min u can switch from 100% escape gear to farm gear and fame farm. Conseq…

• Quote from JETracktor: “The problem of zerg hiding in closed srd can be solved with an easy solution - srd don't close if there is more than 1 player inside. ” not good Solo player enters, gank squad detects it, nearest enters.. Now it stays open for the 5 others..

• Well in fact it has some advantage... It is u can finally afk in a full loot bz 1) if u move you Zerg to the srd u have a free non scoutable (unexpected - surprise) spot to flank an enemy and can afk till u need it If the SRD is close to a terrie u can A-Out and bubble - no guard call - in capture area.. 2) If u play mobile or have interruptions u basically have a 100% safe solo environment and can afk all time - true solo game experience 3) scouting gets much easier, just have a scout enter, ti…

• Quote from Morrah: “@Korn Existing a few locations with a lot of PVP in SD- Shift Shadow as exemple. A lot of people have a lot of fan in this location im made 1m PVP fame today in Shift Shadow. And now in u game remain only close location for PVP coz hard to find fight , It Suck! if it will be on live server im and my friends leave u game,sorry but im already canceled my real money sabscribtion, and im near to leave Albion coz u going to kill all i loved in this game( ” I just can tell you from…

• Quote from Gratinus: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “@Korn My friend, it is as if sometimes you stand in the middle of a big forest and search for trees. With Avalonian portals you have everything to create wonderfully SRD experience. Just add the mechanic of the 2 people then recharge mechanic to SRD or even GRD. For SRD: One player can enter, portal allows ONE more to enter, so one diver okay.. then portal needs to recharge for 3 mins.. Done For GRD depending on Tier of dungeon: T8 group of 6? Can en…

• Quote from Shakotis: “Ok, so future results will be: 1) Whole Albion territory becomes a safe zone. The only PVP moment would be gankers who will want to steal your loot, but it's a question of practice to learn to avoid them greatly. 90+ percent of SAFETY everywhere. Done. 2) Yellow, Blue, Red and Black territories have no sense since everything gonna be equal SAFE. What's the point of blue/yellow? People will go to Black territories after reaching T4 equipment. 3) Silver becomes worthless, sin…

• Quote from Tabor: “Ironically in current state Corrupted dungeons are 10x more safe than running a SRD which is probably why they are putting this change in as well otherwise it would be embarrassing (it still is). In corrupted kids have a huge area to run around in with exits all over the place and virtually 0 dead ends or linear pathways that SRDs people deal with. They better be making some serious changes yet to corrupted or it is a run build rat fiesta. Very little PvP to be had. ” Just to …

• Why is there no fame and loot reduction in SRD for the no risk?

• Final boss too hard?

Hollywoodi - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from OotOot: “I find different experiences of boss difficulty on different weapons. When I tried Spear it was kinda difficult, I barely had enough time to leave the slowing aoe explosion and had to move right away when I saw it. Same with the fast small aoe explosions that he throws out. For some reason I was still getting hit despite being out of them on my screen, most likely a latency problem. When I played sword the whole experience was different. I was able to constantly hit the boss …

• Well, People mix 2 problem, one is gearswap one is unlimited oneshot reset and justify both problems with each other.. That's stupid. Gear swap is crap and gets fixed But on top, unlimited reset in 2hg needs fix. As if the chest gets killed, the inner circle gets one way to enter.. if u enter the inner square where the chest is the 3 ways in become magically one way.. All solved

• Quote from Parallel: “Quote from LegaI: “I have thousands of hours of experience as a healer in 2v2s and I think to disabling all gear switching is a huge over Nerf to healer comps that rely on pocket picks. This just makes double burst comps and stun comps super powerful cuz they do not need any swaps. As a healer dps comp, now you have to balance your build with defense/offense/cleanses, from my testing in test server, its impossible with 0 swaps. My solution: AT LEAST allow healer comps to sw…

• @Korn My friend, it is as if sometimes you stand in the middle of a big forest and search for trees. With Avalonian portals you have everything to create wonderfully SRD experience. Just add the mechanic of the 2 people then recharge mechanic to SRD or even GRD. For SRD: One player can enter, portal allows ONE more to enter, so one diver okay.. then portal needs to recharge for 3 mins.. If it is fully charged a 2 on 1 charge can happen..but the one has like 3 or 4 mins advantage Done For GRD dep…

• Would be easy to maintain old spirit and make it fair 1) no grouping in SRD 2) 2 people at same area blob, similar as 11 blob in OW That would maintain the hardcore character of BZ but prevent or at least make 5 on 1 much more tricky..