Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 440.

• Quote from TehnoSan: “Well if they wish to waste their time in diving solos with 10 people you should take them ona marry spin inwards and get one or two downed potentially, just to waste their time. There is nothing funnier then running into a batch of Keeper mobs with that huge lady and start running rings around them so they take a lot of dmg in return. ” smart!

• End of ghost pulling.

PenguinSniper - - Rants

what's ghost pulling?

• NEW HOLY HEALER - THANKS SBI

PenguinSniper - - Rants

I only hit t8 in holy staff last month but i went on the test server before today's update and i prefer holy staff now. Mixed opinions eh

• Quote from JETracktor: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Added new W-slot ability: Mimic (all Arcane Staffs): Temporarily get access to a W-Slot ability of another player. The ability you can mimic depends on the target's equipped weapon. List of available abilities: Arcane Staffs: Mimic (i.e. you keep the ability and nothing happens) Axes: Raging Blades Bows: Ray of Light Crossbows: Noise Eraser Cursed Staffs: Armor Piercer Daggers: Chain Slash Fire Staffs: Wall of Flames Frost Staffs: Frost Nova Ham…

• Skill based matchmaking for arena

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Quote from DarkestStar: “TBH, CBA TO CARRY MY TEAM ALL THE TIME, THAT SHIT GOT ME FUCKED UP!!! !Skill based matchmaking for arena! ” From my experience Arena matches can be pretty hit & miss, some you win some you lose. I don't like winning where the team i'm on are so much more experienced than the opposition that it's a landslide victory, ideally a challenge that is a close win is more fun. One of the most fun matches I remember was that our team were losing, but I switched to cursed staff mid…

• 95% vs 5%

PenguinSniper - - Forum Banter

Quote from Skelst: “Well, who's the 5%? Because today I got my first kill as some muphagga tryied to gank me while I was peacefully fishing and I handed his behind back to him. And steam achievement said FirstBlood, 5% of players have this. What gives? So what 95%? ” 95%? The fact that it's normal here to take advantage of having an unfair fight. Not only in having more numbers, but "screw everyone over the first chance you get" is normal here. And anyone who calls it out gets accused of "not li…

• Gameplay is becoming trash

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Quote from NdwZ: “@deversent Thank You for using our transport services! I hope You enjoyed the ride! Come again soon Best regards Customer service of "TAXI Caerleon" transport company ” How long have you been playing Albion Online?

• 50 vs 1 IS actually fair.

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Interesting points! Thank you for the perspectives.

• Quote from crokey: “Bloodletter with soldier boots, double dash away pop wanderlust, invis pot. Stop trying to be a smart Alec. ” ayyyy, thanks!

• It was temporary. It was a special event to celebrate a day, but expanded to a week. Why would it need to be longer than that? If it were, it would absolutely lose its meaning and purpose. Your birthday happens 1 day a year.

• 50 vs 1 IS actually fair.

PenguinSniper - - Rants

If you are able to build up enough social connections in the game and a guild or alliance strong enough to be able to call 50 players to assist you in ganking solo gatherers, that is actually something to be proud of, you have done a really good job of achieving that position of dominance. Players should be respected for their ability to command an army, and if a player has that many others willing to follow their orders, they have demonstrated tremendous leadership skills and they deserve to be…

• Hah, not every player has empathy. Personally, I'm still using t7 and t6 tools, so when a t8 tool who happens to be using a t8 tool (get it) takes the node I've already started on, I just suck it up and accept it as part of that wonderful community Midgard apparently thinks so highly of. Sure I'll admit that there are bad and good people in any community, but it's clear how the majority here think, based on what types of behavior are considered to be normal and accepted. But, when I am in that p…

• Just a question, what do you think would have been the correct 4.1 set to use to survive against this player? Albion-4-1-set-is-a-meme.png

• Quote from lennnie: “Quote from Maiden: “Want PvP? Looking for someone your size, someone who can, fight against you as an equal, in an honorable way. Even more knowing that all a player's weaponry will be lost, it is a very dirty attitude. I am sorry that the community thinks this is cool, get used to it and it becomes commonplace, I felt like in that film The Purge, where all crime was allowed. ” If you give up, you're missing an opportunity to form friendships and have experiences far more me…

• What is 'Lag Death'?

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Quote from Borbarad: “dude complains about paying repair cost in blue zones omegalol. Man if he ever ventures into bz or rz .. ” oh i do, I do... Albion-Black-Zone-dungeons.png Mod please close thread, it's going off topic and i've found a workaround to solving the problem (black monk stave no mage weapons to avoid lag spike during ability casts) thanks

• What is 'Lag Death'?

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Quote from Draedark: “Usually I play at home, on a PC, and wired into cable internet (100Mb down/10Mb up). Here I have not experienced many issues with disconnects and lag. However when visiting my parents and playing on a laptop, connected via Wifi to DSL internet (2Mb down/0.25Mb up). I do experience issues with disconnects and lag. Since the same laptop runs fine at home, either wired or WiFi I chalked it up to ISP/connection issues and just started avoiding any complicated activity when play…

• What is 'Lag Death'?

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Quote from Rencelma: “Other than the rant, I do love this game a lot and I can't wait for the content update 3 days! Keep up the great work SBI, but please do look into the small almost game breaking problems ” Thanks for the reply, I can understand what you're talking about being a player that's experienced rubberbanding before. Small and ALMOST game-breaking problems. Yep Aside from us blaming SBI, it may well just be a recommendation with this game in particular that some kind of better conne…

• **** beggars.

PenguinSniper - - Rants

Albion-fuck-beggars.png

• Quote from zerfaxx: “I am very interested in seeing the viability ofSacred Scepter. I could see it being used on healers. It's one of those items where we gotta see how it plays out which is cool to me. ” yeah i agree

• Quote from Unimed: “People were using this dagger to do group stuff alone. See: youtube.com/watch?v=Q6EiW6j0WQs for example. That's why they are nerfing. Also, we have people doing territory mages with only 2 persons. Edit: Please, stop spamming it... ” Good video!