Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• THREAD CLOSED.

Jagnar - - Introduce yourself!

what is this an undead convention??? oh hi btw

• Goonswarm Vacation Home

Jagnar - - Guild Recruitment

i like the way you want a forum sig like mine @Eonwe give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing how much you wish you were me. xoxo

hahaha im laughing so hard, i really got under your skin, you made three posts about my little throw away comment. Im sure your rising millennium alliance with Moustachio and Ghastinor will do amazing and you will own the whole of Albion...or not

forums.somethingawful.com/show…&perpage=40&pagenumber=40 reading through your thread you seem just as disorganised and full of in fighting as most other guilds around here, im sure you will fit in fine.

• Anonymous it is time.

Jagnar - - Forum Banter

Quote from Limelight: “Thank god i'm now with the best guild in the game UNDEAD @HaH Reported” sorry limey Undead dont want you, your about as welcome in Undead as tampon at an orgy. Each of our low tier guild members are worth more than 1000 limeliights.

• Anonymous it is time.

Jagnar - - Forum Banter

and so it begins...the drama llama is back in business

• The new girl on the block

Jagnar - - Introduce yourself!

limelight???

• Sad

Jagnar - - Forum Banter

Quote from Evindy: “These kind of Threads make us Australians look like absolute immature fuckheads.” No they dont mate, people like wizz fizz show how real Aussies are, really nice down to earth bloke and im English so for me to say that about an Aussie is hard XD

a lot of the fights that matter are not about numbers so i dont see the goons having much impact as they do in eve

• Sad

Jagnar - - Forum Banter

Quote from Laxist: “@Simpumba Well maybe if you read everything you would understand buddy. It's okay I don't expect special people to understand.” I just dont get the point of this thread, i dont know if dworf buys subs or not but what i do know is 500 subs means jack shit so who cares if he has. Pointless thread is pointless.

• Quote from LoveCat: “Welcome home my friend....and @Jagnar , how long you been hiding that popcorn in the corner ? ...eh? Sheesh...” ive figured i would invest in popcorn as its a valuable commodity around here

• welcome, make yourself at home, you will find comfy chairs on the right and popcorn on the left enjoy!!

• Quote from Fate_Wrathblade: “GG albion. all that work for nothing. GLHF. I quit.” Well that kind of proves Protons point and shows he made the right decision.

• My Youtube Channel

Jagnar - - Small Talk

cool video noticing the improvement already, looking forward to your albion vids.

• Watching E3's xbox one!!!

Jagnar - - Small Talk

rare replay... 30 rare classics in one place!!!

• gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8/8 (yeah somebody had to, it may aswell be me)

• My Youtube Channel

Jagnar - - Small Talk

yeah if you look at any established youtubers 1st videos and compare them to their new stuff you see how their commentary evolves and like i said im sure your will aswell. I used to work on a small radio station years ago and i know how awkward it is when you start to talk to yourself as if you are talking to somebody else. You have made a solid start though and im sure this will go from strength to strength.

• My Youtube Channel

Jagnar - - Small Talk

i thought it was great, really nice editing and fast paced so it kept me interested. The commentary needs fleshing out a bit but that will come over time as you find your feet and style. +1 sub from me looking forward to more.

• there is already a p2w discussion thread Pay 2 Win Debate - Updated it was the pinned thread at the top of this forum section (easy to miss i know)

• Albion Online the next WOW KILLER !!!

Jagnar - - Small Talk

a lot of people like to think wow is dieing but even a dieing wow have a few million more players than its nearest rival. Like people have said AO and wow are different products aimed at a different market. I dont think wow will ever die and millions will still be playing it in another 10 years. If the player base drops drastically they will switch to a f2p model and then it will have more players than ever.