Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Fav movies

Twatishki - - Small Talk

@RentalDoctor411 That's the point of Starship Troopers, it's so OTT that it's almost farcical

• Fav movies

Twatishki - - Small Talk

@RentalDoctor411 I've never read the book but whilst i wanted to i know most of the major ideas behind it and you can see the same themes in the film

• Fav movies

Twatishki - - Small Talk

I can't really put them in order and i'm probably missing some, so as i remember them Fight Club Dogma To Be or Not to Be Spaceballs Clerks Starship Troopers Highlander Master and Commander Battle Royale Labrinyth (& Pan's Labriynth) Muppet's Treasure Island

• @Josh good to know, but i'm assuming guilds can't change taxes to force people out. Also can solo players mark other players as friends or allies, or join in on castle fights with allied guilds?

• If a solo player has property in a player city, what happens to that property when the player city changes owners?

• Happy New Year

Twatishki - - Small Talk

Happy New Year Albions

• Hi welcome to albion. Look forward to seeing you in game

• Hi everyone

Twatishki - - Introduce yourself!

@Zetecua @RentalDoctor411 Please keep your discussion of complaints this game or development thereof off this thread. You guys obviously have some things to talk about and i don't want it blowing up in my notifications just because i signed up to this game

• Hi everyone

i have to say that the fact that moderators look at forum threads as pointless as this one makes me feel good about the people behind this. @RentalDoctor411 i'd love to see you in albion, you seem like a solid guy

• Hi everyone

@RentalDoctor411 now it's hard to know if you are genuine in that idea

• Hi everyone

Thank you guys. @Zarf i've seen him before so i take everything he says with a pinch of salt but i won't rule anyone out completely until i play with them

• Hi everyone

Time will make it more interesting. Once the alpha's and beta's establish everything in the world will be more or less set before the worlds begin. I just want to see how well a solo player does in albion now and once the games released

• Hi everyone

i've seen some of the political stuff through forums as well as some of the bum spamming and the like, but i like that. its nice to see a good base for a alpha game even if its a bit shitty. @Zetecua i don't think i will be let down either, i was just wanting to know what @RentalDoctor411 meant

• Hi everyone

what will i be let down in?

• Hi everyone

Well i'm new to mmorpg's in general. I've only started playing gw2 last year(2014) but i hadn't really heard about sandbox mmorpg's until recently. I have beta'd in a few mmorpgs but never plaeyd a sandbox. When i looked into them i especially liked the look and idea behind Albion online which is why i'm here

• Hi everyone

Thank you. I have to admit this will be my first sandbox mmorpg but i've been looking around and i really love this community just from what i've seen

• Hi everyone

It's nice to see such an active community and i look forward to meeting everyone in the next alpha as friend or foe

• i'd be interested in joining your guild for the next alpha