RentalDoctor411 - - Small Talk

Commitment Refund

• Word game

Devotion Refund

• Word game

Criminal You

• Quote from Mayflower: “That's modern Hollywood for you :P” Yeah movies this day are going sour.

• Fav movies

Quote from Kantabar: “Quote from RentalDoctor411: “Quote from Kantabar: “The sequal is also good. There were 3 movies in total yes?” Ever seen this movie then?” Unfortunately no, I have not. I do have to make it a point to though. Nothing gets more original than the original story and movie from Japan.” Watch all Akira Kurosawa movies then Hands down this is the my number one movie of all time. In Japanese the title was "Heaven and Hell", but they changed for the Western audience.

• Fav movies

Quote from Kantabar: “The sequal is also good. There were 3 movies in total yes?” Ever seen this movie then? There was my all time favorite scene in a movie.

• Fav movies

Quote from Kantabar: “The Good The Bad And The Ugly is also another fav. of mine giphy.gif” What about A Fist Full of Dollars?

• Fav movies

Quote from Twatishki: “@RentalDoctor411 That's the point of Starship Troopers, it's so OTT that it's almost farcical” Not quite the story was about a society that was called the Federation, and how the war with the bugs had a lot symbolism of how humans perceive their dominance of the known universe. It a common theme threw out stories like War of the Worlds was a major one about how the aliens saw us as "cattle". Yet the story Starship Troopers is not the over-the-top way of showing that view.

• Fav movies

Now if this thread was about "favorite Directors" that be a topic to go in detail.

• Fav movies

Quote from Kantabar: “Quote from RentalDoctor411: “Quote from Twatishki: “Starship Troopers” The book was much better.” I agree. I have a ton of favorite movies. A good fav. western of mine would be 200.gif Once Upon A Time In The West” Got to say The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly then.

• Fav movies

Quote from Twatishki: “@RentalDoctor411 I've never read the book but whilst i wanted to i know most of the major ideas behind it and you can see the same themes in the film” Well the problem with Paul Verhoeven he can tend get over board with the over-the-top view on society. He did little to heavy in Robocop too. Also Robert A. Heinlein wrote other story that were pretty good.

• Fav movies

Quote from Twatishki: “Starship Troopers” The book was much better.

• Fav movies

Philip K. Dick stories made good movies BladeRunner Minority Report Total Recall (1990 version) A Scanner Darkly

• RentalDoctor

Quote from AbunA: “weren't u the guy who his argument most of the times was about others poor english skills?” Yes, for the point I may lack the grammar, but I do take the time to try fix it to best my ability. I say that for you are members that are on the "English" forums section.

• RentalDoctor

Quote from Stylian: “Quote from RentalDoctor411: “Quote from Cianin: “Quote from Endless Agony: “lol...newspeak...did you stumble over that terminology in your vast research on communism and leftist Canadians? Your time will come.” LMAO wow that really made me laugh :)” Like you know even what he getting at.” I think what you are trying to say is "Like you know even what he is getting at" . Which is still pathetic, considering you ended in a preposition, and completely forgot to add "what he IS.…

• RentalDoctor

Quote from Cianin: “Quote from Endless Agony: “lol...newspeak...did you stumble over that terminology in your vast research on communism and leftist Canadians? Your time will come.” LMAO wow that really made me laugh :)” Like you know even what he getting at.

• Greetings

RentalDoctor411 - - Introduce yourself!

Quote from Endless Agony: “Welcome to our community, @Zoatibix . Let me first say that should you choose to "read around the forums first" that you ignore anything that has been said by the individual making that statement. He has concocted some kind of conspiracy and sadly decided to unleash it upon Sandbox Interactive while they are away on holidays enjoying time with their families. That said, you will find plenty of individuals (along with actual members of the SI team) that are more than he…

• Yes, not treating the smaller group of paying customers with disregard. That is not a good sign of a company.

• Word game

Pain Isolation

• Word game

Shield Bearer