Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• maybe I didn't capture it very well. its actually a pain in the ass to time. I was able to go from one end to the other of the screen in testing. It is stupid hard to recreate, so its probably not a huge deal, but someone could master it.

• You should probably email support@albiononline.com so they can investigate what happened.

• Silver from The Marketplace

Hostility - - Bugs

ur right. and he described the reverse of what I said. lul gfg

• Stag Gallop

Hostility - - Bugs

up

• Silver from The Marketplace

Hostility - - Bugs

This is for live server bugs. edit: I haven't tested this since probably 2014. lul was bad/old info

• Not sure what you mean, but I'll explain how it works. AoE Escalation is when you hit more enemies with a single ability. In this case the mine hit a large chunk of players. For ever player hit the damage is increased by 10% (will soon be 7%) and maxes out at 200% when 20 players are hit, which is also the cap on how many targets an ability can hit at once. This isn't a bug. Also, maybe you're confused about how the counter mechanic works, which is Resilience. That is a buff on the player itself…

• Bug with Premium

Hostility - - Bugs

Premium fame only goes towards things in the destiny board. (where your skill nodes are located) Journals do not benefit from premium.

• did you make sure you were on the right character?

• Mercenary Laborers

Hostility - - Feedback & Suggestions

up

• Stag Gallop

Hostility - - Bugs

Stag gallop should be 2s, however, it is currently set to 8 secs. Patch notes: Quote: “Giant Stags: - Time running until gallop: 4s → 2s ” In Game: youtu.be/zE4mpnby93w

• (base value) * (1.000878^IP)*(base modifier[+dmg bonus for example])*(vs player modifier) not sure what value(s) you're looking for, but that is, basically, how everything works. (minor tweaks here in there.) also, you might be wondering how to find the base values, and there is no real easy way to get them. You can either reverse engineer the IP from the in game UI, or you can try to find them in the NDA thread here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…08-NDA-Balance-Playtests/

• After considering each of the new Avalonian items, and witnessing how often and how effectively they are used within the game – I have come up with some ways to make each of the item more viable. I have come up with two ways to change the items. First to make it good, which really just means make it an option. The second is to make it outshine every other item like it. I did this because these are hard to get items, and if you change them to just be an option, at a certain point they will become…

• Battle Mounts

Hostility - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

There has been a lot of talk recently about how overpowered Battle Mounts (BMs) are, and even more talk about how to nerf them. The problems with straight nerfing BMs is that if you nerf them to the point that they are no longer worth buying then they will just stop being used and become a worthless item. With this in mind, I believe I have come up with a solution to the problem, and it would not impact the intended effectiveness of the item, while still limiting their impact on the battlefield.…

• Mercenary Laborers

Hostility - - Feedback & Suggestions

Mercenary Laborers are currently in a position where they are the only laborer that return a fraction of what their journals cost, but still have the same amount of risk. MSukeoD.png A T8 Mercenary's Journal cost ~27k to purchase. you then have to run out to a T8 zone and farm the mobs to fill it. QLCq9vh.png After you do this, and return to town and wait 22 hours, like any other journal, you are given a very small amount of silver that adds up to roughly 1/4th of cost of the journal. So to just…

• idiots really trying to suggest this was just an issue with level 8 towers? you could lose any cgvg at a teri and get the rewards. just ban the people that exploited it for 48 hours, claw back their stuff or set their silver and gold values to 0. ez fix

• idk why we even have guilds, honestly. Guilds are an archaic trove from when mmos had very little means of communication, so guilds helped players build communities. Now guilds are just used to hand hold and ruin the game for people playing the game organically. (No guild) we have discord now. Let players play the game without making us have to hold hands. Sick of seeing green names just to compete against hand holders.

• Tomes Cast Speed Modifier is Bugged

Hostility - - Bugs

Yep

• Tomes Cast Speed Modifier is Bugged

Hostility - - Bugs

With max spec, a 7.1 Tome says it gives -27% cast speed, but it only gives -21%, the amount that is shown when it is in your bag. (no mastery modifier) Pretty sure it is a bug because even the T4 Tome gives similar results. Also, it isn't a diminishing return issue, because T7 omelette suffers no diminishing return, and has similar stats to the T4 Tome.

• Quote from JohnTheDoe: “And i thought it would be on time for a change ” Were you here yesterday, kid? You should have been ready for a resignation and a shutdown.