Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Do you not understand hes talking about yellow zone cd's ? Its for practice 1v1's and yes I'm sure yellow CD's are low match making because who wants no loot after killing someone.

• you do get into combat when you enter pvp with another player. idk seems fine to me everyone just likes to cry and No i don't run heal food, You know when a player enters just don't get really low while a player is inside. I mean look at all the posts about people crying i mean jesus the patch hasnt been out 24 hours yet and there is a whole lot of crying go on. Ps. This isn't new shit guys this has gone on in HGs forever and everyone acts like its never happened before, I mean this patch was on…

• New Dungeons Just Suck

Neef - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from ToothlessRaider: “If you enter one and are underpowered or just cant kill it, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can A out? If for some reason you need to log off, you cant log out for 5 minutes? Come on, real life happens. I understand we arent supposed to log out instantly, but 5 minutes? I got hit with a bad case of the hersey squirts, and I went to log out, said 300 seconds, I thought it said 30 seconds. Came back in 10 minutes to red armor. Not what I would call fun. ” Its for…

• Nerf crossbows.

Quote from Psyopy: “Light crossbows destroy everyone 1v1. ” not true I destoryed one just a bit ago with 1handed sword musiak.

• Corrupted Dungeon?

Neef - - General Questions & Discussions

Its real 1v1 content ? Its for pvp not pve ..... Do you really not get that? Also the main point is to learn how to 1v1 to fight in the lootable 1v1.

• I agree they look better to me.

• Why not run heal food yourself then ?

• New patch same old problems

I mean bro the patch has been out for what 8 hours of course its going to be loaded with players because everyone wants to checkout the new stuff, Also if you want a fair 1v1 do the new dungs, But I'm willing to bet in a few weeks the roads will cool off a lot on the big groups. Of course there will be ganking of course but It will be smaller groups, Just want to add that there are some roads with only small gates going in and they seem to be better atm then the 7 man gates but still like I said…

• Quote from Getshrektnub: “It's simple healers shouldn't be able to survive through mountains of CC and Burst damage most of the time no matter which way you slice it... sure maybe it's balanced in 5v5s and UP but in 2v2s if you don't have a healer YOU LOSE 80% OR THE TIME and if you don't play it perfectly you lose 100% of the time...... why should one team have to play everything perfectly and still have a MASSIVE disadvantage? Healers can eat any amount of damage and CC in 2v2s not only can th…

• Corrupt Dungeon Loot Table

Neef - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from sp33dr4ge: “Does it matter if you enter the corrupt dungeon in a T6 red or T6 blackzone? I know there are 3 levels based in infamy... however does it matter where you enter them for the rewards? Be it the same tier blackzone or red zone? Also will you face a person who entered in a red zone if you also entered in a red zone, or can you face someone only who entered from the same zone/tier? ” It works like the HG system so yes if you enter in the red zone you can fight players in the b…

• Nerf crossbows.

I don't seem to only see crossbows running around everywhere I mean they can't be that OP, Hell not even really ran in gvgs atm. I would say the bloodletters and chain slash in HGs is more in the OP direction which is being fixed in ROA. Also there are tons of high dmg skills thats arn't skill shots. PS. Wheepings are simple, Don't run around in a ZVZ like a chicken with his head cut off and simply don't run into the Mine, I play in tons of zvz's and our players always call out the mines and we …

• Before free to play mammoths were around 4 to 5 mil each, I believe they keep going up because the player base keeps increasing which in return the demand is increasing so the price also goes up, With the launch of the new patch on the 12th I wouldn't be surpised if the price increases again as the game gets more people.

• Maybe we should request a window popup when your try to delete a guild if there is silver in the bank it would POP-UP saying Are you sure you want to delete this guild there is silver still in the bank or another option would simply not allow the guild to be deleted with silver in the guild bank or next time check everything before you go deleting shit, did you alteast get your energy lol.

• Quote from OotOot: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Psyopy: “We have just 4 days of 1v1 PVP left in this game and that’s solo diving. I’ve been diving for 5 days all day and all I get is 1v1 PVP and the other guy is always at full health and we usually have a good fight to the death, although sometimes they escape. Why does the best part of the game need to be replaced by this corrupted race run rat fest? ” The fame and loot isn't as good as solo dungs so I believe most will do corrupted dungs just…

• Hello, I think it would be nice to know what type of zone the portal is going to, Like if the portal says Willow Wood put either the yellow zone icon next to the name or put Map name - Yellow Zone. It is way to hard to remember every zones name and having to open the map and search the zone name is kind of a pain showing what type of zone would atleast help in knowning where you are going. Like Windripple Fen - Blackzone. Okay cool I know im about to enter the blackzone or If im looking for a re…

• [Roads of Avalon] Feedback

I agree if there has to be portals to the Royals it should atleast only be red zone ones and if there must be more then just red zones then red and yellow at the very least but blue zone ones I mean really?

• Quote from Psyopy: “We have just 4 days of 1v1 PVP left in this game and that’s solo diving. I’ve been diving for 5 days all day and all I get is 1v1 PVP and the other guy is always at full health and we usually have a good fight to the death, although sometimes they escape. Why does the best part of the game need to be replaced by this corrupted race run rat fest? ” The fame and loot isn't as good as solo dungs so I believe most will do corrupted dungs just for the 1v1's inless it gets a major …

• Yeah I agree the new Ava frost is crap, Its like a weaker 1handed perma with no stun and a stupid Invulnerability, Rework for the love of god, Make it totally different from its current version please or at the very least remove the invulnerability and add something else to it like maybe a silence, root or something else.

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

The biggest thing I'm unhappy about is the Royal armor line, Your making it so that alll our fame is split from 3 nodes into 5 nodes making us have to level NOT ONLY AVA armor but Royal too, Royal armor has been ingame forever and now you want to make its own tree thats fine and all but we shouldn't have to fame royal out of nowhere after it being part of the game for some long, Really it isn't even its own line its pretty much an upgraded version of the Scholar line and other normal armor so re…

• Roads Group Chest stuck in chest

Neef - - Bugs Testserver

Use the /unstick command.