Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

• corrupted dungeon -bug

LowRiderFuckYou - - Bugs Testserver

when me throws to enemy dungeon, sometimes dungeon without enemy. and timer that throw out me will end

• Its a issue for albion content. How players will dive without dungeons...

• developers reply to the thread pls if you saw this issue

• When im clicking any skill and after click on F skill which invigorating run that cooldown timer is bugged, numbers are as if on invigorating run, but cd is without it. video: youtu.be/qEv0S_8FoN0

• This changes are bad. Game have created in basically directed for pvp players. Gank on a whole black zone is a same - that 10 players killed you at the top or 10 players killed you on a srd.

• Ejecting out of CD

i have created a similar post before this post, but nobody doesn't has responded on my thread

• Quote from Retroman: “Bloodthirstyblade: Lifesteal против мобов: 100% -> 50% -> 35% ” it means that healing should not be? Quote from Retroman: “Bloodthirstyblade: Lifesteal vs Mobs: 100% -> 50% -> 35% ” it means that healing completely will not be ?

• why when im playing in corrupted dungeon (hg 1v1) then on the screen sometimes the inscription "iternal powers another..." is written and after that the points of infamy cease to be given and after a while I am thrown out of the dungeon without warning. there were no other players after this inscription

• rise of avalon will have auto-buy?

• Идёт набор в гильдию Albion Choppers, а так же в академку - Choppers Of Lovers. Ежедневный контент, помогаем новичкам, оденем, обучим, выдадим денег, если нет. Требования: наличие мозгов, 15 лет и больше, быть на звз, фейм(опыт) - без разницы. Нужно подать заявку в дискорде: discord.gg/nTNwHUG, если меньше 7кк пве опыта, заявку в соответствующий чат. В заявке указываете, что узнали от Лоурайдера, буду благодарен.

• The Arena! Important!

LowRiderFuckYou - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Quote from GrimSync: “Многие подобные проблемы начали происходить после того, как последний патч, когда я запускаю материал, не загружается. По какой-то странной причине, когда я убил моба, проблемы с производительностью и загрузкой исчезли, но время от времени возвращались. Не уверен, когда они смогут это исправить. ” Эй, проблема из этой ветки уже должна быть исправлена, если у вас все еще есть проблемы, пожалуйста, объясните подробнее в этой ветке или создайте новую. Мож…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…apon-idea-for-developers/

• Developers, I want to offer you an idea. The idea is a new dagger. This is a dagger with a curved blade (flaming). At the very bottom of the thread there will be sample photo of the idea. The following are sample characteristics. E skill - Inflicts small damage, but at the same time, shock the enemy for (A) seconds. During shock, the enemy will not be able to cast spells and move. Also, during shock, the enemy takes damage from bleeding. Damage depends on the received armor splits on the enemy o…

• The Arena! Important!

LowRiderFuckYou - - Bugs

Dear developers. I was overtaken by a very serious bug related to the arena. When I start the arena search, all my players turn yellow (underloaded model), and I become invisible to myself. And so it goes on all the time, until you re-enter the game completely. I ask you to solve this problem, because impossible to enter the arena. This happened after an update on May 5th (patch 11).

• How long do we have to wait for the content update? What is the likelihood that a content update will be released in May?

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from RedbotSA: “What about the Dungeon Timers? We spotted a dungeon spawn infront of us and we got kicked from the dungeon within 4min (Solo in yew wood) i have about 5 friends playing the game with me all facing the same issue? Thanks ” We are looking into this right now. ” Thanks! Good job!

• I immediately wrote a thread about windows that didn't open. Thanks!

• yes, dagger pair is good weapon, I have 100 spec on dagger pair and i know

• market bug

I noticed a very strange and very uncomfortable mistake ... When my market window is open, I can’t click on the inventory button, which is very convenient, because you can look at the things that you have, and you can no longer click on the test server. It is sad. 100% scale*

• To begin with, by clicking on the inventory icon when the market window is on - the inventory does not open, as usual, this is very inconvenient, you have to minimize the market window and open without the market window open. Further, closing the inventory when you clicked on the top icon at 100% zoom (in the settings), you can’t click again to close it, you have to reach the esc button, I also didn’t like it.