Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 193.

• Quote from Georg51: “Some of yalls are gonna have a tough time in the real world, I'll tell ya that. ” Not really. World is changing my man. These same crybaby pussies have been finding their way into positions of power for some time now and creating safe spaces all over the real world.

• What is the reasoning for banishing people? These are basically like solo DGs in terms of loot and fame, as far as I can tell. If the loot was like HGs, then banishing makes sense, but the only reason I would run this is for the 1v1 PVP. If I wanted loot or fame I would just run solo DGs.

• Combat Balance Changes

Calesvol - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Georg51: “@Retroman I like that you are giving Cursed Skull a rework especially considering the less than desirable Avalonian Curse staff which leaves us Curse players wondering wtf to do with it. And it's 100% a buff because I'd rather deal my damage faster than slower. But whats funny is no one talking about the nerf to Locus lol. ” The new behavior of Haunting Screams is not desirable though. Tested this a bunch tonight and the pathing is way too random. Feels like Bear Paw's E to …

• Combat Balance Changes

Calesvol - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Chiefbrah: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “So less damage and less ability to apply that damage is a buff? I'd hate to see what you think is a nerf then. ” I guess reading isn't your strong suit.While they are nerfing the damage number, they're halving the time per tick which if you add up the new damage value they ends up being higher than the current values. You also get a total of 10 ticks in value vs the 6 ticks before ” I guess math isn't yours.25…

• Quote from Borbarad: “I just want adrenaline boost to make you unreflectable and make axes to eat like 30% less energy so that i am not forced to wear scholar cowl / lymhurst cape like a god damn wizard ” I could totally go for this change to Adrenaline Boost as well. And, something still needs to be done about energy costs. The last changes helped, but I still find myself needing Scholar Cowl.

• While it is true that defensives are more geared towards damage mitigation, there are still ways to be defensive against incoming healing, which makes healing less than 100% reliable, as you put it. If we use healing methods such as Bloodlust, Life Steal Aura, and even the proposed Berserker, all of these skills can be purged or defensed against by using Iceblock or Everlasting Spirit. Additionally, spacial distancing can be used as a method to mitigate these heals as well, by keeping a enough d…

• Quote from Borbarad: “When would this ability be useful ? ” All outgoing damage, incoming healing, buffs and debuffs are all ways of essentially achieving the same thing in different ways. In this instance, we're just trading some damage for some heals on the W-skill. What this skill would achieve is some synergy with the bleed aspect of the weapon line. It also gives the weapon line some sustain from the weapon itself without reliance from armor abilities. In Croak's in game example, at 100% li…

• This suggestion is more on the order of getting rid of a current lame duck ability and replacing it with something that not only provides a viable alternative to the existing W skills but adds in a skill that has some synergy with the kit beyond just extra damage (although it does that too); not so much as a fix-all for the entire axe line. At its most basic premise, it is all about balancing HDPS (heals + damage per second). For hypothetical example: - Deadly Chop gets me 1000 damage to a singl…

• Axes: - Removed the ability Battle Rush - Added new W-slot ability: Berserker (all Axes) - Grants bonus to damage based on current health level upon activation (the less health, the more bonus) - Grants life steal to all bleed damage sources while ability is active - Cooldown: 20s - Duration: 4s - Cast Time: instant - Standtime: 0s - Unlocks at 70 - Can be purged - Internal Bleeding now unlocks at 15 - Raging Blades now unlocks at 40 Reasoning: - Battle Rush is hardly ever used, if at all - The …

• Axe has a design problem

Calesvol - - Feedback & Suggestions

Here's an idea I have for axes: - Remove Battle Frenzy - Replace it with modified version of Berserker from the old Mage Robe - Same concept where the lower your HP is at activation the more bonus you get to: - Extra damage - Remove the bonus to resistances - Add life steal from bleed damage sources - Berserker unlock at level 70 - Raging Blades unlocks at 40 - Internal Bleeding unlocks at 15 I think something like this fits the axe kit and synergizes well. Berserker always felt like it belonged…

• Axe has a design problem

Calesvol - - Feedback & Suggestions

The evolution of axe is this: - At the start, axes had both great damage, ST and AOE, and great synergy with Mercenary Jacket. Those bleeds were the key to maximizing Bloodlust, but a number of nerfs and mechanic changes that directly or indirectly affected BL as well as the addition of Purging Shield on Mage Robe made this synergy less attractive over time. - Even without the BL synergy, axes still had some serious roll-your-face-on-keyboard damage, where without much effort, one could do a ton…

• Yeah didn't take trolls but a couple days to realize they could chain frost people in town and prevent them from doing anything.

• Quote from Shevarage: “So basically ... you're complaining because you will be able to : => increase you gear futher => earn more fame for a time (no 20% respect penality for the fame earned in armor specialization) => Spent less money (see previous point) => keep same IP => Get free Fame (cause it shouldn't be 88 everywhere but 83) just ... but just ... WTF is wrong with you people ! ” Quote from Gabumon: “You earn more fame using the item than autoreespeccing another, so yes, you get more fame…

• Quote from PieNapple: “You don't lose anything.... It is just a number. You have progressed just as far as you had before. You are still the highest level of anyone in the game. You are just given the opportunity to progress further. ” Somewhat true, but the number does mean something and it is valuable. In terms of Auto-Respec, if I go out into the world today and use my maxed out artifact items, I am gaining an Auto-Respec bonus for being max level. Post patch I am no longer max level, so I no…

• Twissa brings up a good point that I had not thought about, but while this addresses the issues with IP, it doesn't address the issue that Auto-Respec will no longer work with these items since they will no longer be max spec. Can we just convert to fame credits and let the players respec at this point?

• Quote from DopyDoge: “Have you been on the test server? The weapons are split to 100-100-100-0 (ava) and armors are slit 83-83-83-83-83. On live server my 6.3mp cleric robe is 1630 ip at 400/400 specs. On the test server without touching any of my specs which end up being 100-100-100-83-83-83-83-83; my ip ends up being 1653. Conclusion, the splitting up increases your ip by a new ceiling of +30 ip (before mastery bonus, with mastery bonus the new ip cap is +36 more ip in t8 gear with max spec. ”…

• Quote from Korn: “*Edit for more clarity - and in hindsight, I got ahead of myself by answering the question too quickly - sorry for that* Hey there, the principle is that we do not want to players to lose effective item power bonuses from the split up. That means if you currently have a +300 item power bonus from the destiny board, after the changes, you should still be at +300 at least (depending on how the numbers add up, very small diversions could happen) We'll discuss what this means exact…

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from Calesvol: “Can we get a Dev clarification on this? @Retroman Based on the only information we have, it seems as though armor artifact specialization will be split between the 5 existing artifact armors into their own separate nodes post-update, and since the total fame required for this node today is 3X the basic item node instead of 5X, it stands to reason that post-update, these 5 new nodes will have less than 100 (most likely 83). Is this the intended outcome?…

• Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “If you have 100 spec on armor artifact, then you will have 100 spec on each one after split, except avalonian. ” People who have no idea wtf they are talking about need quit saying stupid shit or at least post your source. What your understanding most likely comes from is how the "weapons" will work. We get it. We read it. We understand how weapons will work and more importantly the way weapons will work makes sense. Weapons have 3 weapons for each artifact node and eac…

• Can we get a Dev clarification on this? @Retroman Based on the only information we have, it seems as though armor artifact specialization will be split between the 5 existing artifact armors into their own separate nodes post-update, and since the total fame required for this node today is 3X the basic item node instead of 5X, it stands to reason that post-update, these 5 new nodes will have less than 100 (most likely 83). Is this the intended outcome?