Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 252.

• Tier 8 cape

Letorian - - General Questions & Discussions

Makes no sense!

• Quote from Axolotl: “ - Added the ability to right-click player names in the chat window - Added "whisper" to the menu - Added "report" to the menu ” @Axolotl Very nice update. Been waiting for this for a long time Once ago I created a thread with these suggestions others related one, but It seems it was deleted. Btw.: when I right-click the person's name it opens the menu but I walk to the place I clicked as well. Quote from Zorewin: “Mmm i must have misread.. wheres the tab targetting? ” Did t…

• Constant update

Letorian - - Bugs

Hi, Dagother. Thank you for your post and I am sorry for the late answer. I was waiting to check if this problem would persist before trying what you suggested. Today, unfortunately, I had this weird update (of 45mb) following the need to install the game again. Now I am gonna try what you suggested to see if works. My pc config is: FX6300 16MB ram GTX 960 2MB Win10 I didn't get actually what you want about the launcher.log. Want me to paste here all the info inside? Thanks in advance

• Constant update

Letorian - - Bugs

Please, I need help here. @Axolotl

• Constant update

Letorian - - Bugs

Hello fellows. Every other day I have to update the game and it is always an update of 47mb. After then I gotta install the game again. Checking game updates and changes log page I can't find anything that justifiy these updates. Anyone else having this same issue?

• Good luck, mates. RiP is in my heart. Who knows we meet again. ~BUMP

• I truly understand Sandbox point of view, but wouldn't it be more interesting / teasing allow a trial period (1 week i.e.) for newcomers?

• We are still looking for Brazillian players... to play with me... no one understand my accent

• Quote from Seirou: “ ps:also what about hellgates [...] 10x10? ” YES! I like that!

• Notification pop ups

Letorian - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Thomas9: “Quote from Letorian: “Quote from Taurean: “The obvious solution is to have notifications mailed to you. You can then check your notices whenever is convenient. They could even have their own tab. ” That is what I was going to suggest.But there should be options. Players should be able to choose where this notifications pop up or just receive a mail. Bumps up this! ” That could be chooseable, but the idea of notification is to pop up on screen so it will be notified right awa…

• Error 1533 & Gathering bug

Letorian - - Bugs

Sorry! Forgot to update here. Yes. It is working now. We are used to install a lot of stuff / games / apps / programs in our computer, maybe I had installed something that was causing the bug. I.e. I had Discord app on my pc and I couldn't set my headphone at all. I tried to reinstall it and failed. After the format, I installed it smoothly and my headset is working perfectly. Idk to be honest. But it worked for me.

• Notification pop ups

Quote from Taurean: “The obvious solution is to have notifications mailed to you. You can then check your notices whenever is convenient. They could even have their own tab. ” That is what I was going to suggest. But there should be options. Players should be able to choose where this notifications pop up or just receive a mail. Bumps up this!

• I loved the new concept, @Korn I'd like to suggest different maps design for hellgates too, not random entrance only. Last, but not least, I loved the paint minimap concept! What an artist! (Yes! I did it myself...) 11vi73m.png

Letorian - - Bugs

I didn't want to prolong this thread too much, but to be honest now I am having the same problem. It worked in that moment, but now I am having the same bug. I will format my computer and see if that works.

• Suggestion for ganking

Why shouldn't gatherers be safe...? If you wanna some pvp, then look for it... ganking gatherers is so lame!

Letorian - - Bugs

Quote from Cripindefi: “I solved the problem by reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 redistributable x86 WORKS FOR ME :D:D:D:D:D ” It worked. All I had to do was repair all Microsoft Visual C ++ I had installed. Thanks a lot, man. 2mg0c34.jpg

• They removed move speed from haste spell... They removed stun from warbow... As @Mon said, it takes mastery 40 to unlock poison arrow, which requires a pretty good amount of game play and grind to accomplish it. I used to play as longbow fighter + leather gear cause I had faith, someday, they would improve them somehow. I just gave up longbow... It is pretty neat for PVE. This last beta I will keep faith in bow line and I am testing warbow / wailingbow and full cloth gear.

• Good job. How to report if I find one?

Letorian - - Bugs

@Dagother Btw.: I went to our guild territories to test as you said and did not work too.