• guess ima have to re install

• Money Guild are OUT!

Crafted - - Forum Banter

Derrick smells like corn chips.

• yeah buddy, I'll be home in a few days

• Hmmm, you guys suck. Logging in now.

• godz

• godz

• Benedikt , u inspire me bro. I'm going to China in the fall to collect a wife. Miss u too g

• End of Beta PvP: Envy vs Albion

Crafted - - Forum Banter

we shit on u lames too hard this beta. Niantic even gave us our own logo in pokemon go all prime members are on the Grey team and get mew2 as a starter see u hoes in beta2

• nah baby girl, dismissed.

• Quote from Dreadstar: “Mojo has a big mouth.. Everyone knows im a Albion whore, shoot I was hanging out on RA comms the other night and u were talking to me and just didnt know it lol ” Must be pretty irrelevant to have been in the same room as me and I still don't know who you are. Is this your way of getting your GOD to notice you?

• Quote from Dreadstar: “Quote from Crafted: “Quote from Dreadstar: “Quote from Crafted: “LMAO both of u ! Are you that dense? Re-read that....I'm letting you know you're an autistic fucking nerd. also Vaga, we never lost and I never died when I was there, I legit cut out the times we was running around looking for people and nothing was happening ” I can confirm he never died those days. When the numbers started getting anywhere even close to even he bounced. ” So I was told you hang in the retri…

• Quote from Vagabond: “Quote from Crafted: “Quote from Vagabond: “Quote from Crafted: “Quote from Vagabond: “Quote from Crafted: “Quote from Dreadstar: “Quote from Crafted: “LMAO both of u ! Are you that dense? Re-read that....I'm letting you know you're an autistic fucking nerd. also Vaga, we never lost and I never died when I was there, I legit cut out the times we was running around looking for people and nothing was happening ” I can confirm he never died those days. When the numbers started …

• Quote from Vagabond: “Quote from Crafted: “Quote from Dreadstar: “Quote from Crafted: “LMAO both of u ! Are you that dense? Re-read that....I'm letting you know you're an autistic fucking nerd. also Vaga, we never lost and I never died when I was there, I legit cut out the times we was running around looking for people and nothing was happening ” I can confirm he never died those days. When the numbers started getting anywhere even close to even he bounced. ” How Dongers, Dip, Eidos, and I - 4 v…

• Quote from Dreadstar: “Quote from Crafted: “LMAO both of u ! Are you that dense? Re-read that....I'm letting you know you're an autistic fucking nerd. also Vaga, we never lost and I never died when I was there, I legit cut out the times we was running around looking for people and nothing was happening ” I can confirm he never died those days. When the numbers started getting anywhere even close to even he bounced. ” So I was told you hang in the retribution ts with the others on your level lol.…

• Devils Pact Spotlight?

Crafted - - Forum Banter

Quote from Roxo: “tumblr_.gif ” YO! "I'm the baby I'm the baby, you the momma!" LOVE THAT SHOW

• LMAO both of u ! Are you that dense? Re-read that....I'm letting you know you're an autistic fucking nerd. also Vaga, we never lost and I never died when I was there, I legit cut out the times we was running around looking for people and nothing was happening

• Quote from Dreadstar: “Quote from Junbug: “ ” I'm clearly a Ravenclaw you silly Hufflepuff. ” So I had to google this, and it popped up "Harry Potter costumes". Now I understand you and I can get why you are seeking approval and attention here. I now feel bad about arguing with you here lil buddy, I'm sorry. I wish for u the best and hopefully next time I can make a video you enjoy. Don't worry, everything is going to work out for you. There is a special place for you special guy!

• Exactly, we dont even know who u are.... nobody. Thefts? LOL We been the same Money Guild snc day one. Nothing gonna change boy.

• Also, you can go through my posting history and see I never once went into someones thread without being provoked and starting trying to flame for attention. Now get your sorry attention whoring ass out of my posts you bottom-feeder.

• Quote from Dreadstar: “Quote from Crafted: “lol you softies played in the alphas with a bunch of shitters for a few weeks and you're good? We blasted this whole beta for the larger part of a year, pushing everyone out of our way. You fools have 1k's of posts and smug comments on a game you dont even play LOL. When y'all attempt to return we'll be happy to post videos of us letting you clip our toe nails ” congrats on blasting 8 months of testing no established guild really took serious. Ok maybe…