Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 861.

• Quote from PrimoVato: “The time issue is what has kept me applying previous, but my schedule and time availability for such a project is wide open. ” U actually playing again, heard u ghosted for a month. Did you give Joe Right Hand- sources have led me to believe this. My vote goes to -> Primovato Tho I think you should pick me up as a representative for the unguilded masses. -not that i am opposed to guilds but i have insights to playing without, or in very small guilds, and experience in larg…

• Quote from TheBacon: “More timezones allows a single zerg to soak a lot of content every day, that's why when castle time comes the same group gets not only the big castle but all the outposts around it as well, then the next timezone hits and the same happens. ” that is what i said. so you agree Quote from TheBacon: “But this is about power projection, about the main method to be able to stage from anywhere like it's their home, bring regears, set home, go anywhere and sustain fights anywhere, …

• Because this game a a developer economy no pretty much do anything and the Devs will balance the silver. Once upon a time it was player driven but then they patched it out.

• IDK, maybe but i think the biggest reason for power projection is that we split our warcamp timers, and arent beholden to needing to field teams all over any attacks. What used to be a twice daily zerging split up and is now in what 8 timers 00 03 05 08 12 15 18 21 or something like that. This would be ok EXCEPT that there are the same number of zones, so if i am defending 4 territories, i might only have 2 territories at a time, instead of defending 4 that a. ALSO look at old warcamps, 3-5 zone…

• Timers

blappo - - Feedback & Suggestions

while timers serve a purpose in that we are not constantly defending out territories or castles... The game need something without timers to fight over. I want to log in and just start playing, not log in and wait until 21,00,03,05 etc. i need some form of content like every 30 minutes to fight over that has value.

• Transmutation

ya its great all prices are the same, gather anything earn exactly the same silver as any other resource because its a DEV driven economy

• Transmutation

Can we all agree transmutation of a material 1 tier up for silver is a joke. It fixes the market price based of transmute prices. I remember when skinning T5s paid better than skinning t6.1 bring back the player driven economy. If T5 skins get pricey people just take T4 and pay the transmute cost. removing the demand for the harder to get mats.

• IIRC the problem is its mana and CD that makes it suck

• I could see demonic maybe, but super situational... the main issue with curse is in ZvZ it needs a better Q option. If curse had a solid Q with better range than the sickle, it would be vaild... lifecurse is hard but ok, demonic must be good at placing it, damnation takes timing as its cast time can make it pointless. 1 H no way, and Gcurse could be good, it works best for DoTs on anyone going through a choke, a few of them could just destroy a force pushing when they shouldnt, problem is it wil…

• poison is best for open world PvP, any DoT is very useful in chases as it prevents mounting by ticking damage as well as keeping them in combat stops passive heals. Multishot is the only one with no place... if it were perhaps a 180-360 shot of arrows would be good enough? or maybe have Knock back ... or if multiple arrows could hit 1 target like the shurikens on dagger

• i support regional servers, but the need to pull like 60% of clusters out to make it feel right. they should have done it with queens map change, BUT in NA there should still be alot of timers, just clustered together more, only 1 over night 1 during the day then a bunch for evenings.

• all the problems stem from them losing their balls, and not disbanding all alliances in the first place. "We are disbanding alliances oh wait no the guys who run them said they dont want us to."

• What is the intent of changing it to this style? My intent is to reduce total regional control by 1 guild/all/NAP secondary intent, make it viable for players of any region to play from any city. currently you must choose based off timers what cities portal to use. I would recommend not placing any cluster next to a cluster with the same timer, if its 0000 and some guilds are fighting in cluster A, Cluster B is the closest 0000 zone but is 3 zones away, it forces a choice at any given moment if …

• Quote from Malvado: “I got kicked for "lack of fame" ” that guild is trash then, it gives adventuring points Fame is a meaningless number once in a guild using it for recruiting is sometimes useful but its never useful for kicking

• Server

45-60 ping is my limit, where i start noticing skills not hitting targets and being hit way outside of zones i i expect

• the main issue, is that 90% of game population is alts and Bots neither care about achievements well that and if you arent in a top 200 + guild you probably are scared to even leave the yellow zones and dont travel between cities and do not have more than 5 mil silver.

• Im ok with it. Focus already is a limitless resource, just make more alts if you want more focus. the idea of selling of focus is ok perhaps... but the potions would not be worth that much as focus is limited per PC currently, but essentially free, unless item prices increase for some reason there is not enough profit in most ventures anyway, making it easier but more expensive takes away any profits left.. which i am ok with all that because really what does it matter its a sandbox having the e…

• quests are stupid, however there could be a bit more direction for post tutorial "what do i do" phase

• Quote from Borbarad: “Sell order is always better profit. ” no. sell order is only better profit if you dont make the mistake that you "dont understand" if u have a gear worth ~ 2 mill but i have one selling for 1.4 mil you would sell yours way too cheap just because i dont care about making money on my sale. But had you sold it for 1 less than the next highest buy oder you make 600,000 more silver after my short sell is complete and the market returns to normal price.

• i cant trust players not to mess this up tho.... if the price is always 1 less especially the selling all idea. people already F up all the time Consider if u have a bunch of loot and you sell order all as u suggest. without reviewing each one, someone like me who wants to sell off the item i got from sheer luck and doesnt care about making a big profit might have an item selling below value then you will be pissed that you didnt review them.