Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Hello all, I'm UnkleRukus in game, the founding GM and current co-GM of Death-and-Taxes and I would like to throw my hat in for a bid at the round table. I have played the game for over a year now. I came to the game with a vast history of MMO experience including: being a raid leader for a competitive WoW guild for 5 years, achieving 2 server-firsts raid clears and many other accollades. I am also an original Beta tester for Ultima Online where I was a member of the notorious Evil is Good guild…

• Artefact from 400 to 83 ...

Georg51 - - Feedback

Ive been wanting to put something constructive in here but theres so much whining about nothing that I feel more compelled to admit that some of you are strictly crybabies. Heaven forbid a change happens in your life that costs you literally nothing and gives you an opportunity to improve but you cry because it means you have to work a bit more to earn it. Some of yalls are gonna have a tough time in the real world, I'll tell ya that.

• Just make hideout access permissions be 1 of 2 options with a 24/hour cooldown. 1. Guild/Alliance only 2. Public

• 5 Damnations... what are you rolling around in 100 man zergs? You know they dont stack, right?

• The cursed skull rework is a step in the right direction but it would be very helpful if SBI could explain how the mechanic works to control the direction of the ability. Did testing on the test server, and it looks like controlling it is based on the quick-cast options chosen by the player. If: 1. Quickcast on button PRESS: pressing E will make the targeting circle appear, and upon button RELEASE, the spell will cast and the ability will move in the direction the cursor was when button was rele…

• Here's the issue. Arena's already cost nothing, and have absolutely no risk at all involved in them, yet they give daily rewards. It's also not exactly quality content by the game's standards. It's a fun little thing to have, sure, but its not competitive and meant mainly to be for practice and trying out different things. If you inject meaningful rewards, with no risk involved, in a content area meant more for casual and practice play, you're going to have major problems. Because then people wi…

• Combat Balance Changes

Georg51 - - Feedback

@Retroman I like that you are giving Cursed Skull a rework especially considering the less than desirable Avalonian Curse staff which leaves us Curse players wondering wtf to do with it. And it's 100% a buff because I'd rather deal my damage faster than slower. But whats funny is no one talking about the nerf to Locus lol.

• If anything needs a rework on bows its multishot. Literally useless skill....

• This would make sense is arena was full loot. Otherwise it's stupid. Can't offer rewards for no risk.

• You can control the wizards long enough that in any of the mob groups with 2 or fewer wizards, you don't get a single electrical storm cast out of them, if done perfectly. The method we've used an nearly perfected goes like this: Great arcane 1h Hammer stun Great Arcane Silence pool But the time this rotation is over, the 1st wizard should be killed by the DPS without a single ability cast by the wizard, and the 2nd wizard should be nearly dead. Sometimes we can rotate another great arcane to st…

• Cluster Queue

Georg51 - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “difference between adding things to the client via third party software and *exploiting* things that are in the game; exploit is a broad term. and using exploits is different ” Not as per the TOS in the format they are written. Exploit is receiving the same treatment as cheating and RMT. ” So.... you're saying nothing will happen?

• [6. July 2020] Queen Patch 15

Georg51 - - Patch Notes

the fact that the snuck in so many other changes without notice is suspect at best, but straight scummy at worst. Seriously SBI do you even care about integrity? Swiftclaws literally garbage over night.

• SBI Made a lot of promises about Queen, and every update it seemed that SBI was attempting to further make the game more balanced for smaller guilds - but I feel like we're at a point where we can admit that almost every single measure has failed miserably to that end. 1. Hideouts - what was supposed to be a bone tossed to smaller guilds to establish safety in the BZ's, where Territory control is based entirely on ZVZ now, ended up quickly becoming a bane to small guilds as the construction cost…

• Cluster Queue

The fix for the disarray debuff is just to scrap it completely. Niether it, hideouts, nor cluster que have done ANYTHING positive for small guilds. In fact, it has only made the problem worse in almost every possible way. Pretty much at the point whete reverting it back to pre-queen is better, and coming at it with a new approach. You know, like instanced territory battles.

• The UO map on the wall made me smile this entire video. Unfortunately meant I had to go back and rewatch it because I daydreamed about the glory days instead of listening to the video. -UnkleRukus

• Cluster Queue

Instanced territory battles is 100% the answer. There are challenges that go with that however - mainly due to hideouts. Does an entire zone become locked down during a terry fight? What about hideout respawns, etc? All things hideouts would need to be addressed... My answer? Get rid of hideouts. They havent served the purpose they were supposed to serve - which was to give smaller guilds the ability to live in the BZ's. All it has done is made handholding worse since small guilds cant fight for…

• I'm GM of Death-and-Taxes and run the first and most successful Avalonian Raid Discord. We run it for all 5 cities, and we have Raid Leaders in just about every city running raids each day. If you would like an invite, PM me and I can send you a link. If you can agree to the rules, you can join. -UnkleRukus

• 'Get Ahead' meaning fame up and get more silver... Not everything in the BZ's is about ZVZ Guild nonsense. That crap is for the birds. The royals are cancer however. Conditional flag garbage mixed with horrible fame and silver rewards. Literally no reason to be in the royals outside of transporting to and from Caer for the Black Market. If you're not finding a way to live in the BZ's then you're playing checkers in a game of chess.

• Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Spook: “From what i've personally noted, it seems like most players are packed into yellow zones. So i imagine it either means that there is lack of incentive to progress further, Or people dont have the guild/knowledge to support a more risky adventure.. Or simple the transition is too steep? i dont know i just came back from a quite long break but honestly black zones are still fair game and there is ALOT of space out there that is not being used. eventually…

• What about placing bets on the side towards certain things like a duel or a crystal league fight or a territory battle, if done by consenting sides, and within a controlled/closed system? I only ask because my guild does raffles and lotteries to help members earn rewards and silver... we also hold 1v1 duel tournaments and let guildmembers bet on the results. Is this at least allowed? Its legit and has been a lot of fun. Thanks