Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• You have to reapply. If you stop playing, for awhile, continue to download every update. And I would suggest that you log into the game at least once a month, so you do not get removed from the beta. Once removed, you have to reapply, but since you were removed once, you may not get a second chance.

• During the alpha testing phases, we had to buy the game, thus becoming Founders. Legendary Founders price point was $100. We received a number of perks for being a Legendary Founder, one being our house. Besides the normal materials to build a house, it requires one special material, the Anchor. Only Legendary Founders will have access to build this house. Anyone can buy a anchor from the marketplace, but only a Legendary Founder can place the house and start the building process.

• Guild Category Bogul and Zarf of Vendetta We built the very first T8 building during a Alpha Test, a Warrior Forge. As you can see they were quite large then. Needed multiple bases to hold all the buildings. 0aa59c88-2492-4341-8210-66ca5fc91b31

• Albion Online Beta for iOS 13.5

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

I only play on my iPad Pro. Currently iOS 13.6. If I fail to update my iPad to the current software update, the game will not function correctly. After updating, it works.

• When no one else is targeted, double tap a healing spell. Auto targets you.

• I played for alittle while tonight. Tried the joystick, it does work well. Will take some time, for me to adjust not being able to move without using the joystick.

• Would it be possible to keep the mobile interface, but disable the joystick? I still prefer to use my Apple Pencil for control, moving and target selection. I went back to tap control, but wish the hud would be the same as mobile. Dragging items in my inventory seems too slow now. I have to hold my pencil on the item a second or so before I can drag it.

• Queen Patch #11 - Mobile Update

Zarf - - Mobile Version

iOS update is in TestFlight now. Would it be possible to keep the mobile interface, but disable the joystick? I still prefer to use my Apple Pencil for control, moving and target selection. I went back to tap control, but wish the hud would be the same as mobile. Dragging items in my inventory seems too slow now. I have to hold my pencil on the item a second or so before I can drag it.

• iOS update in TestFlight now.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Go get it

• Beta invite won’t work

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

There’s a new update today for the game. iOS has not received the new update yet in TestFlight. We usually have to wait longer for updates, due to Apple’s approval process.

• Tap Albion Online icon, see 1% ramp to 100% - crash. Second attempt gets to character selection screen - crash. Third attempt, reaches character selection screen, can choose a character, hit play- crash. Fourth attempt starts loading zone ( Tharcal fissure ), never reaches 100% on channeling - crash. All other attempts have same conclusion, zone will not fully load before a crash occurs. Game worked fine on my iPad prior to update. I am able to log in and play with my iPhone, though the screen i…

• @SHARKY Aye, I know it well. There were a few hotfixes last week, that we received. One can only hope..........

• Waiting for update for iOS.........

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

We got the Queen update on time. Then several updates last week and weekend. But nothing yet since yesterday........

• Hello Wardog, Which iPad are you using? Do you have the latest iOS software 13.3 installed. Everytime Apple releases an update, Albion starts to have problems for me, but once I update the software, the problems are resolved. I have a 2017 10.5” iPAD PRO, with 4GB of RAM. Older models and non PRO models have less RAM. Which iPAD do you have? Models with 2GB of RAM are supported, but have issues. The more RAM you have, the better your game experience will be.

• Crash after selecting character.

Zarf - - iOS Test Forum

Is your Apple device running the latest software update 13.3 ? I’ve had this problem a few times. After updating my iPad Pro to latest upgrade, problems were resolved.

• Found a minor bug, iOS, Friends List. Six friends that have not logged in for a long time, now say Last seen 2020 years.

• Island Crafter question

Zarf - - Beginner's Questions

You’re welcome

If you open the City Zone map, and click the pull down menu ( top right ), shows which resource and which crafted items get the extra bonus.

Each city gets a bonus for one resource and a few crafted items. Islands attached to that city get the same resource and items, though the bonus return value is lower than if done in the actual city. Like Fort Sterling gets a bonus for refining wood.

• Yellow zone. I would never go solo on a ox to a red or black zone, only in a party.